Cloud Gaming Beta iOS June 2021

Discus and support Cloud Gaming Beta iOS June 2021 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So I Bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate because my friend got it, I didn’t think that because I have an iPhone I would have to get invited to play the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by NikBonnos, Jun 5, 2021.

1. NikBonnos
    NikBonnos Guest

So I Bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate because my friend got it, I didn’t think that because I have an iPhone I would have to get invited to play the “Cloud Gaming Beta” so I was wondering if anybody knew how I get invited because I only bought the subscription so I can play on my phone like him��

* Moved from Mobile Devices

:)

NikBonnos, Jun 5, 2021
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Hi,

Unfortunately, Xbox cloud gaming for PC (Windows 10)

and Apple devices is currently only available to selected

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members. An invitation is required to join. We aren’t able to give out invites here on the forum,

neither can support. There’s also no set date or time

frame as to when you’ll receive an invite.

This is a limited beta, there will be more invites sent out on a continuous basis to players in all 22 supported countries

https://news.xbox.com/2021/04/19/xbox-cloud-gaming-windows-pc-and-apple-limited-beta/

As stated in the FAQ here -

Invitations are sent out from Xbox. Please check the

email account associated with your Xbox profile to see

if you have received an invitation. If you haven’t received an invitation, stay tuned as we expand to more Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members.

Important to note:

Being an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member does not guarantee access to the beta. Invitations to the beta are unique to your Xbox profile and gamertag. They may not be shared or traded. Invitations are also not associated with past participation in

Project xCloud (Preview).

Once you’re eventually invited to join; you can play Xbox Game Pass games through a compatible browser at

https://www.xbox.com/play as long as you have an active Ultimate subscription, and of course a compatible Xbox controller, device, and Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.

Cloud gaming on compatible Android devices, however,

is available to all Ultimate members through the Xbox

Game Pass app. You don’t need an invite for this version.

How to use cloud gaming | Xbox Support

More information on this here: Xbox Cloud Gaming Support Hub on Reddit.

Hope this helps! Hopefully you’re invited soon :)
  3. wilsonQ_838 Win User

ask

Hi Will Cloud gaming come out of beta on this website xbox.com/play launching on june 24 2021
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Xbox ultimate question

If you currently have a Gold membership until March 2021 and you then add 3mo. Ultimate, it will convert your entire membership to Ultimate for the duration of June 2021.
  5. Rodrigo Velandia Win User

Game pass ultimate and xbox live gold

In this case, I bought the year of gold in June, so it becomes a subscription that expires until July 2021?
  6. Rodent Ranger Win User

Xbox ultimate question

Thanks all for the answers, went with the £1 offer it's given me ultimate till June 2021. Sounded too good to be true, but it works.

Thanks again, everyone.
Thema:

1. Cloud Gaming Beta iOS June 2021 - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Beta

2. Access to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on xbox.com is invite only - Help

in XboX Insiders
    Access to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on xbox.com is invite only - Help: Ive been apart of the beta testing since day 1 and i am now having trouble signing into my account. Anyone else having trouble? submitted by /u/Cliffrw209 [link] [comments]
  3. Lost Access to Cloud Gaming Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Lost Access to Cloud Gaming Beta: [IMG] A while back I received an xbox message that I now had access to the cloud gaming beta and for some reason just went to log in and got this page. I've used it numerous times with no...
  4. Was promised Cloud Gaming iOS Beta Invite

in XboX Insiders
    Was promised Cloud Gaming iOS Beta Invite: Hello, I signed up for XBox Game Pass Ultimate because the Microsoft support person I was chatting with said that if I did, I would automatically get an invite for cloud gaming on iOS (Mac and...
  5. Access to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on xbox.com is invite only

in XboX Insiders
    Access to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on xbox.com is invite only: Hi! I'm new to Xbox and must say that the Series X is a great console! I will be going on a trip soon and sadly I cannot take my console with me. I do have Game Pass Ultimate and was told that I...
  6. xbox cloud gaming beta (invitation)

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming beta (invitation): Hi, can i have an invite to xbox cloud gaming beta submitted by /u/Mauriciodz [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) Support and Discussion: Week of May 06, 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) Support and Discussion: Week of May 06, 2021: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss the Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on Xbox.com and get help with any...
  8. Cloud Gaming web beta only supports official gamepad?

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming web beta only supports official gamepad?: I just got invited to try out the cloud gaming beta web app. I don't have a modern Xbox controller, only some old wireless 360 pads (and a broken 360 Wireless Receiver), and a number of PS4...
  9. Xbox cloud gaming beta in iOS over WiFi

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming beta in iOS over WiFi: Hey! I got an invite yesterday to try out the beta. I’ve tried on my iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Air 2 and my MacBook Air.I can’t get it to work fine on any device. I have a 250/250 connection and on my...
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) Support and Discussion: Week of April 29, 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) Support and Discussion: Week of April 29, 2021: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss the Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on Xbox.com and get help with any...