Cloud Gaming on Chromebook.

Discus and support Cloud Gaming on Chromebook. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I am just wondering if you can use cloud gaming on a Chromebook and if so, how? Thank you. 8a822b46-9bad-4a9a-a744-252716ecc70b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by epicallyaws, May 13, 2022 at 3:22 AM.

1. epicallyaws
    epicallyaws Guest

Hi. I am just wondering if you can use cloud gaming on a Chromebook and if so, how? Thank you.

:)

2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

Yes sir, through a browser.
    https://xbox.com/play
  3. Gamerdod-1281 Win User

Warframe on Xbox Clound

Depends, have to be others like me who plays on xbox normally but while traveling i play on my chromebook and with cloud i could play as i wanted without the hazzle.

Currently i have gforcenow for warframe, but its annoying to pay for 2 cloud systems to play a game.
  4. Kirill Krasin Win User

minecraft for chromeboooks

5. Gamerdod-1281 Win User

Warframe on xCloud

True, still a hope though.

I have a Xbox but my son plays on it for the most.

With the new xCloud and how great it's been on a Chromebook I've gone over to full cloud.

Not that important but would be awesome if they added it, hehe
  6. fluffy_stitch101 Win User

minecraft for chromeboooks

thank you, but why won't microsoft make a chromebook edition for minecraft, or is it because it is not suitable for chromebooks
Thema:

1. Cloud Gaming on Chromebook. - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Chromebook

2. PS4 controller only controlling iPad, not Xbox Cloud Gaming app

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS4 controller only controlling iPad, not Xbox Cloud Gaming app: Last night, I was able to play on the Xbox Cloud Gaming on my iPad with my PS4 controller. There was no latency, no issues, it worked just fine. Now, when I try to connect it, it only controls...
  3. xbox game cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game cloud: i called customer support yesterday about this but they hanged up on me with zero call backs or email about this so that was bad customer service. so wondering if the community can help, i've...
  4. Cant play any games using cloud streaming on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play any games using cloud streaming on PC: I recently got the subscription and having problems accessing games on my PC. I have downloaded the xbox app and selecting a game and clicking play does not work. What happens is a pop up window...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming crash in Skyrim.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Gaming crash in Skyrim.: Hello. I play Skyrim by Xbox Cloud Gaming and was downloading mods, until the server mods page went off the air and after that the game no longer enters. Whenever I try to start the game, either...
  6. Skyrim cloud games synced - but not my most recent saves (lost 2 months of gameplay!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim cloud games synced - but not my most recent saves (lost 2 months of gameplay!): Hi all, My Skyrim cloud saves will not fully download to the console. I was playing it 3 days ago and then one morning is said it was synching with the cloud. When the game loaded I find I...
  7. Xbox game pass cloud for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass cloud for pc: I'm trying to view my cloud storage for the Xbox pass on my pc so I can make more room n delete un used saves 1430b878-1427-49be-9d6a-58a0b1fe7961
  8. xbox x and cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox x and cloud gaming: hi, I just bought a xbox series X to replace my xbox one. I am an ultimate customer. cloud gaming worked perfectly on the xbox one. can't get it to work on the xbox x. gamme pass games are only...
  9. Game pass cloud crashes upon launch on chromebook

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass cloud crashes upon launch on chromebook: Ever since early December everytime I launch a game on game pass cloud on my chromebook it crashes. The rocket goes across the screen a few times then it crashes but it works fine on my phone....
  10. Xcloud chromebook crashes when loading a game from the cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud chromebook crashes when loading a game from the cloud: My main pc just broke and I'm trying to play on the cloud with a brand new chromebook, but it keeps crashing when the game tried to load. GeForce Now works perfectly and I've played Cyberpunk 2077...