Cloud Gaming on Console stopped working for me after coming out of Omega release

Discus and support Cloud Gaming on Console stopped working for me after coming out of Omega release in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So in November I was using xCloud on my Xbox One S as part of the Omega beta testing group. When the service went live for everyone any game I try now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mandonov, Dec 8, 2021.

1. mandonov
    mandonov Guest

Cloud Gaming on Console stopped working for me after coming out of Omega release

So in November I was using xCloud on my Xbox One S as part of the Omega beta testing group. When the service went live for everyone any game I try now says that Cloud Gaming isn’t available in my country, even though it is available in Australia.

My Xbox region is set to Australia and has never been set to anything else, and I even completely removed the beta and reinstalled the regular public release of the Xbox update, but still nothing.

Is there a way to fix this? Was I able to play it in the Omega release but once it went live I wasn’t in the first few ‘waves’ of players it went live for?

To clarify, xCloud works for me on my iPad, so it’s nothing to do with my account or location.

:)

mandonov, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Mandonov, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

In this case, kindly perform a reset on your console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. ChronicMelon Win User

2019 Game of YOUR Year!

I also really liked apex when it came out, I’m a little gutted that I stopped playing it but a game coming out of the blue like that with such a big player base so quickly after release gives me hope for other unexpected games to come along
  4. The King Lir Win User

Who long will the xbox one life be ???

The life cycle of the console will be quite long, the big thing will be when games will stop being released for it which typically is within a year of a new console generation coming out.
  5. Gimpy_P Win User

I am asking for VR

Console gaming will be on it's way out. I know a lot of you will be upset by me saying this but if you cant see the writing on the wall. VR will not be the next big thing. Cloud gaming will be. Then VR might come into the mix. Soon there will be
    2giga wireless, cloud gaming to truly make gaming anywhere possible. I would prefer them to be working on what they are working on now. As a company if your not ready for cloud based gaming you will be left behind. VR is not the vehicle to get you there. Look
    at the future, it will not need powerful rigs or consoles. The ones who are going to be successful will be the ones who can truly cross the platforms.
    viable cloud gaming (enough to replace consoles/pc) is a long way out. It also comes with it's own limitations.
  6. Cokney Charmer Win User

Season Pass announced - $30+

No doubt when the game is released, but nothing stopping you putting the 2400 MSP together now before it comes out. Even if you buy the Season Pass now, the content will not be available till after the game is released...so you have plenty of time
Thema:

1. Cloud Gaming on Console stopped working for me after coming out of Omega release - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Console

2. Cloud Gaming not available on Series X console

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming not available on Series X console: I recently upgraded to a Series X from the original XBOX One console (from 2015). I used to play Halo Infinite on Cloud Gaming on my old XBOX. However, the new console does give me that option at...
  3. Share Xbox Cloud Gaming On Same Console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Share Xbox Cloud Gaming On Same Console: Hello, I want to share Cloud Gaming with my girlfriend on the same console with Game Pass Ultimate. She can download and play any of the games on Game Pass, but not Cloud Game. The cloud logo...
  4. Cloud gaming on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming on console: I started playing games on the xbox one x with cloud gaming, now idk if it's lag or the refresh rate but when I play I get squares like back in the 90's or that funny line going from the top to...
  5. How to delete cloud saves for Xbox 360 game from Xbox Series X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to delete cloud saves for Xbox 360 game from Xbox Series X console: Hello, I'm having some trouble and I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm trying to delete my save data for the Xbox 360 version of Plants Vs Zombies, as loaded onto an Xbox Series X console. I...
  6. ASA - cloud gaming unplayable on console - wired - 1.5gbps internet

in XboX Insiders
    ASA - cloud gaming unplayable on console - wired - 1.5gbps internet: Feedback has been filled out on console as well. I’m trying to sort out where the issue is and all I can figure is “the console”. When trying cloud gaming on my Xbox one S it is unplayable and...
  7. Question About Cloud Gaming On Consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Question About Cloud Gaming On Consoles: is cloud gaming available on delta or omega ring yet? submitted by /u/MrviValdos [link] [comments]
  8. Does omega build have cloud gaming for console?

in XboX Insiders
    Does omega build have cloud gaming for console?: Being as the xbox series s has such limited drive space, im interested in being able to play from the cloud. Can I do this with the omega build or do i need to be beta/alpha class? submitted by...
  9. The Medium not available for cloud gaming on console

in XboX Insiders
    The Medium not available for cloud gaming on console: I'm testing Xbox cloud gaming on a One S and PC, on One S the Medium has a cloud icon but there is no option to run it and on the Microsoft store there is only the option to buy the game...
  10. Xbox cloud gaming console not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming console not working: I'm on alpha ring and I don't see any option to play games on the cloud submitted by /u/Ok-Potential3519 [link] [comments]