Cloud gaming on iOS - "invite only"

Discus and support Cloud gaming on iOS - "invite only" in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, I got an invite to xbox cloud gaming on 24.04.2021, I used it several times since then, but when I tried starting cloud gaming today it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Pierogooo, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Pierogooo
    Pierogooo Guest

Hello,

I got an invite to xbox cloud gaming on 24.04.2021, I used it several times since then, but when I tried starting cloud gaming today it says that it is only available to accounts who got an invite. I already tried deleting browsing data, cookies, caches etc and tried logging in on different browsers and systems (android, iOS, windows).

:)

Pierogooo, Jun 4, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

3. Pierogooo Win User

Thanks for answering,

I have iOS account and game pass ultimate. It's not the first time I try to log in and play via cloud.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Well for iOS you MUST have iOS account

And xgu linked to the account if you don't you can't stream as xgu is needdd

Xbox gamepass ultimate

Xbox Game Pass (xCloud) on iOS What app do I need?

You'll need to download the Xbox Game Pass app from the App Store in order to use it. Downloading the app is free, however, you'll need to pay a subscription in order to actually access any of the games.
  5. Pierogooo Win User

Thank you, but there is no information that could help me.
  6. C3-Repairs Win User

Having same issue. Ha the worst part is I just bought a new Xbox controller and the attachment to hook my phone up and play. I was excited to try it out.

I read iOS was not supported. Maybe they pulled the beta?
Thema:

1. Cloud gaming on iOS - "invite only" - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming iOS

2. Cloud Gaming Beta iOS June 2021

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cloud Gaming Beta iOS June 2021: So I Bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate because my friend got it, I didn’t think that because I have an iPhone I would have to get invited to play the “Cloud Gaming Beta” so I was wondering if anybody...
  3. Was promised Cloud Gaming iOS Beta Invite

in XboX Insiders
    Was promised Cloud Gaming iOS Beta Invite: Hello, I signed up for XBox Game Pass Ultimate because the Microsoft support person I was chatting with said that if I did, I would automatically get an invite for cloud gaming on iOS (Mac and...
  4. How do you get an Invite for Xbox Cloud Gaming iOS?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you get an Invite for Xbox Cloud Gaming iOS?: I have a question. How do you get invited to beta test Xbox Cloud Gaming. I just signed up and payed for my first subscription for GamePass Ultimate. Does it work for new members of Ultimate? Is...
  5. Xbox cloud gaming beta in iOS over WiFi

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming beta in iOS over WiFi: Hey! I got an invite yesterday to try out the beta. I’ve tried on my iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Air 2 and my MacBook Air.I can’t get it to work fine on any device. I have a 250/250 connection and on my...
  6. Cloud Gaming Beta on iOS and iPadOS - Thoughts/Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming Beta on iOS and iPadOS - Thoughts/Issues: Hey all, First post here. I wanted to give my two cents on a few days of playing xcloud on iOS. As a point of comparison, 90% of the time I play xbox I remote play through the xbox app. That has...
  7. Got my cloud gaming invite for iOS....

in XboX Insiders
    Got my cloud gaming invite for iOS....: Which browser should I use for the test on my iPhone 12 mini? Edge, Safari or Chrome? submitted by /u/JamesDax61 [link] [comments]
  8. Is there a option to cast cloud gaming to Chromecast on iOS?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a option to cast cloud gaming to Chromecast on iOS?: As the title says. Is there a option for casting to Chromecast on iOS version on Game Pass cloud? My experience with Game Pass cloud gaming on iPhone is super positive so far. Been playing on...
  9. Cloud Gaming iOS invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming iOS invites: Ive been wondeirng, how do i get an invite for the iOS Cloud Gaming Beta? Ive been waiting for this since september 15th, when it came out for android, and it would be great if someone helped me....
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming working on iOS but not PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming working on iOS but not PC: Title says it all. Got it up and running on my iPhone no problem. Used the same email link I got to try it on my PC, but I get a message saying it’s only available via invite, and if I got the...