Cloud gaming on OnePlus Oxygen OS

Discus and support Cloud gaming on OnePlus Oxygen OS in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, Today I learned that Xbox cloud gaming does not run on my OnePlus Nord with Oxygen OS :( I bought this phone recently to have a better cloud... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by arjanh76, Sep 15, 2020.

1. arjanh76
    arjanh76 Guest

Hello,

Today I learned that Xbox cloud gaming does not run on my OnePlus Nord with Oxygen OS Cloud gaming on OnePlus Oxygen OS :(

I bought this phone recently to have a better cloud gaming experience (amongst other things), only to find out now that Oxygen OS is not supported.

Will there be support added for this OS?

If so, when can we expect this?

Cheers!

:)

arjanh76, Sep 15, 2020
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

It has so far only been announced for Android devices. There has been no word on Oxygen OS support.
  3. Alex265 Win User

Xbox 360 SmartGlass not working

Doesn't work on my Windows 10 PC, OnePlus 5 (android) and Lumia 820 (WP 8.1)
  4. R1CH5TER Win User

Far Cry 4 announced for November

5. XxNappyDugoutxX Win User

2 free maps and face off mode

Instead of DLC they call it DLO....Downloadable oxygen....and charge 1200 MSP......unless the employees had Oxygen Elite....then theyd get it for the discounted "bulk" rate so theyd think they were getting a "deal"
  6. l Zaccy 09 l Win User

Crimson Dragon

My mate was right these forums are a waste of oxygen
Thema:

1. Cloud gaming on OnePlus Oxygen OS - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming OnePlus

2. Xbox 360 games cloud storage bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games cloud storage bug: Every time I turn off the console while an Xbox 360 game is open, I have to redownload all my save files when I turn on the Xbox One again. This is very annoying, because downloading all the saves...
  3. Game Pass PC Cloud Save?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC Cloud Save?: I'm using Game Pass for PC but I cannot locate my saved games on my OneDrive. The games in question are Wasteland 3, Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, and Gears Tactics (which all state they...
  4. Cloud save for a backwards compatible game not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud save for a backwards compatible game not loading: This is quite specific so I'll be amazed if anyone can help out. The BC game in question is Gears of War 3. This is going to sound like a cut and dry progress reset issue at first, but there's a...
  5. Add-ons and Game of the Year on Cloud Gaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Add-ons and Game of the Year on Cloud Gaming: I have purchased The Witcher 3 GOTY and have been told that add-ons work with cloud, but technically the GOTY is one package and i don't individually own the Witcher nor the dlcs after looking at...
  6. Cloud Gaming & Game pass unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming & Game pass unlimited: Hello, Can you play the same game on Cloud gaming and on your home console simultaneous with different accounts, when only one of the accounts has the unlimited subscription? I wanted to play...
  7. How to delete a cloud save file in Crusader Kings 3 Game Pass Version

in XBoX on Windows
    How to delete a cloud save file in Crusader Kings 3 Game Pass Version: How to delete a cloud save file in Crusader Kings 3 Game Pass Version? 7d84f025-fa7f-46be-af9e-e0a52ffe8879
  8. Ultimate Word Games lost cloud connection and performance data

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Word Games lost cloud connection and performance data: Ultimate Word Games has lost cloud connection (from one day to the next) and therefore a year's worth of achievement. Many have spoken of this problem. I have heard no answer. Subscription will be...
  9. Game Pass Cloud App Not Working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Cloud App Not Working: I have tried multiple accounts on multiple devices. I get an error at the bottom the screen that says cloud gaming may be restricted in my region. Im in the UK, I dont use a VPN, I'm subscribed...
  10. Low resolution and laggy game play on Xbox game pass app cloud gaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Low resolution and laggy game play on Xbox game pass app cloud gaming: is anyone else having this issue and do you have a solution for me?! I'm starting to question what the heck Im paying the fee to have xbox game pass ultimate when it barely works, and I know its...