Cloud gaming on XBOX 360 controller

Discus and support Cloud gaming on XBOX 360 controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I have an XBOX 360 DUALSHOCK controller which I'm connecting to my PC through Wireless Reciever. Obviously, Xbox app does not read it as a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mrwithabisciut, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Cloud gaming on XBOX 360 controller

Hello, I have an XBOX 360 DUALSHOCK controller which I'm connecting to my PC through Wireless Reciever. Obviously, Xbox app does not read it as a connected controller and I can't play via cloud gaming. Is there somebody that found a solution to this?

submitted by /u/mrwithabisciut
    [link] [comments]

/u/mrwithabisciut, Nov 25, 2021
  2. FearedNightmare Win User
  3. BeachBoxWeb Win User

Xbox 360 controller not working with Xbox Cloud Gaming.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

These are official Xbox controllers and should work with Xbox Cloud. As the other respondent pointed out though, you cant connect a 360 wireless controller via USB, even though it is recognised as a USB device.

As many people will have old 360 controllers, and Microsoft are pushing Xbox Cloud, it would have been helpful if Microsoft put this in the controller FAQ.

Regards,

Kevin.
  4. III Logical III Win User

360 back compatible will our progress still be saved from the games we already had on the 360?

[quote user="FAQ"]

Q: Can I continue a game that I started on my Xbox 360?

A: If you have saved your games to the cloud from an Xbox 360, you will be able to continue that game on the Xbox One. Some titles do not support cloud storage. In those cases, game saves will not be recovered on the Xbox One. For help on saving your games
    to the cloud from your Xbox 360 console, check the following articles:

Setting up cloud storage on 360: support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-games

Troubleshooting: support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-troubleshoot

FAQ: support.xbox.com/.../game-saves-in-the-cloud-faq

[/quote]
  5. III Logical III Win User

A Question on Backwards Compatibility for Downloaded 360 games.

[quote user="FAQ"]

Q: Can I continue a game that I started on my Xbox 360?

A: If you have saved your games to the cloud from an Xbox 360, you will be able to continue that game on the Xbox One. Some titles do not support cloud storage. In those cases, game saves will not be recovered on the Xbox One. For help on saving your games
    to the cloud from your Xbox 360 console, check the following articles:

Setting up cloud storage on 360: support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-games

Troubleshooting: support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-troubleshoot

FAQ: support.xbox.com/.../game-saves-in-the-cloud-faq

[/quote]

Hi there! I believe this quote should cover your concerns.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks!
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cloud storage

Thema:

Cloud gaming on XBOX 360 controller

1. Cloud gaming on XBOX 360 controller - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming 360

2. Xbox 360 cloud gaming error: your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 cloud gaming error: your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to...: I have contacted xbox support about this, they gave me a fix which i tried, which was removing my profile in the xbox 360 and redownloading it, which did not work. I'm trying to play Skate 3...
  3. Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save: So I go to load up Fable II, and lo and behold, it's in German, and nothing was synced, only allowing me to start a new game. I've made no changes to my language preferences, either in my Xbox...
  4. Xbox 360 controller not working with Xbox Cloud Gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller not working with Xbox Cloud Gaming.: I have an Xbox 360 controller connected by USB to a Windows 10 PC. Edition Windows 10 Pro, Version 20H2, OS build 19042.1237 The controller shows up in Device Manager and appears to be working...
  5. How to delete cloud saves for Xbox 360 game from Xbox Series X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to delete cloud saves for Xbox 360 game from Xbox Series X console: Hello, I'm having some trouble and I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm trying to delete my save data for the Xbox 360 version of Plants Vs Zombies, as loaded onto an Xbox Series X console. I...
  6. Xbox 360 Wired Controller for PC Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Wired Controller for PC Cloud Gaming: Is it even possible to play with Xbox 360 Controller on PC? I was trying to play Fallout 76, but it seems like website doesn't even detect it submitted by /u/sleever_ [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Cloud gaming (Xbox 360 game) unable to save

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud gaming (Xbox 360 game) unable to save: Hi all, I've been unable to save any new progress in fable 2 for the last 3 days. fyi I only play on the cloud. I keep getting the error message before starting "Saved games are still uploading...
  8. Playing Xbox 360 games on cloud with iPhone

in XboX Insiders
    Playing Xbox 360 games on cloud with iPhone: I have been having a saving issue for the past 5 days. My game data has not been saving. submitted by /u/dyonge1 [link] [comments]
  9. Fable 2 and Xbox Cloud Gaming running on 360 and not One X

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 and Xbox Cloud Gaming running on 360 and not One X: I just started playing Fable 2 via Cloud Gaming on PC and noticed it was running on an Xbox 360. After looking at some comparisons on YouTube I learned that Fable 2 got some enhancements if...
  10. Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android): Been getting the error: Saved games are still uploading for the [username] on another Xbox. If you use cloud saves in this session, you may lose progress. This has been preventing me from playing...