Cloud gaming - problem with region

Discus and support Cloud gaming - problem with region in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi all. I'm living in the UK. When I play NBA 2k21 My Team in the cloud, can't use auctions. The reason? Goverment in Netherland forbiden hazard. But... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Adix#5, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Adix#5
    Adix#5 Guest

Hi all.

I'm living in the UK. When I play NBA 2k21 My Team in the cloud, can't use auctions. The reason? Goverment in Netherland forbiden hazard. But like I said, I'm in the UK? What I can do with it? Any help is appreciate.

Thanks

:)

Adix#5, Aug 16, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Gaming over seas

Just not region based games like cloud gaming

You will have to install and play games locally since cloud is region based
  3. Francia J. Win User

What subscription allows me to play MLB The Show 21 on PC if I don't own an Xbox?

4. ngocphi Win User

upgrade game pass/ store region

Fyi if you are buying.codes from another region stop because some.games are region locked 360 and cloud gaming
  5. Smwutches Win User

I don't have the "play" option in the xcloud app on android

6. ngocphi Win User

Game Pass Region Issue

If you are trying to do cloud gaming then no it's not available in your region

Xcloud is only available in certain regions

But you do have xgu other then xcloud
Thema:

1. Cloud gaming - problem with region - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming problem

2. Gamepass Ultimate – Cloud gaming connection problems on Android / no problems on WIN10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate – Cloud gaming connection problems on Android / no problems on WIN10: Dear fellow gamers! I have a weird issue with cloud gaming on my android devices. I have a valid subscription for the Gamepass ultimate, and can without problems connect and play from my laptop...
  3. Audio Problems with Cloud Games - PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Problems with Cloud Games - PC: Cloud games on game pass have terrible audio problems on my pc. Music from games sound like a distant high pitched whine, some sounds effects come through but are very distorted. I have tried...
  4. Problem with the game on cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with the game on cloud: Hello, I don´t know if any of you could give me some advices but here I go with my problem. When I try to connect to some games on Xbox app on windows it gives me an error that says this is not...
  5. Problem using ipega PG9023s on cloud gaming (only on PC)

in XboX Insiders
    Problem using ipega PG9023s on cloud gaming (only on PC): Hey guys, I'm having trouble with this. Cloud gaming released in Brazil, I played before on my phone using the Bluetooth controller ipega PG9023s. But when I try to play on my computer, the...
  6. There is a problem with cloud gaming because where I live the internet is not as good

in XboX Insiders
    There is a problem with cloud gaming because where I live the internet is not as good: it barely works is there a way Xbox can make it so the internet speed can be lower for a better submitted by /u/Kenny_kujo [link] [comments]
  7. "Problem with cloud gaming"

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Problem with cloud gaming": Basically while I was playing a game in cloud gaming i clicked on the marketplace icon and it said that i can't make purchase in the remote fuction, but now i am stack in that message and a can't...
  8. Controller Problems with Xbox Gamepass App (Cloud Gaming) on Xiaomi Mi 9

in XBoX on Mobile
    Controller Problems with Xbox Gamepass App (Cloud Gaming) on Xiaomi Mi 9: Hi everbody, I have paired a Xbox One (also tried a new Xbox Series ) Wireless Controller to my Xiaomi Mi 9 Phone. In the Xbox Gamepass Menu the Controller is working completly normal. When I...
  9. xbox cloud gaming gamepass network problems

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox cloud gaming gamepass network problems: idk why but when i play any game on the game pass app it give me network problems ik it not my internet and my phone a samsung galaxy a20 and i never had this problem when it was release on date...
  10. Xbox One X - Continual Crashing, Games Wont Install, Problem With Cloud Saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Continual Crashing, Games Wont Install, Problem With Cloud Saves: Seeing as I am unable to get any interaction with customer services, can anyone in here possibly help??? In the last week my Xbox one x has been playing up big time. Call of Duty Modern Warfare...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox cloud gaming not available in your region