Cloud gaming - problem with region

Discus and support Cloud gaming - problem with region in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi all. I'm living in the UK. When I play NBA 2k21 My Team in the cloud, can't use auctions. The reason? Goverment in Netherland forbiden hazard. But... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Adix#5, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Adix#5
    Adix#5 Guest

Hi all.

I'm living in the UK. When I play NBA 2k21 My Team in the cloud, can't use auctions. The reason? Goverment in Netherland forbiden hazard. But like I said, I'm in the UK? What I can do with it? Any help is appreciate.

Thanks

:)

Adix#5, Aug 16, 2021
  2. simonezingale Win User

"Problem with cloud gaming"

thank you so much that solved the problem
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @simonezingale!

With issues like these, our suggestion here is to try some basic troubleshooting steps such as clearing the cache and data then restarting your device as it will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data.

Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!

\(^ω^\)
  5. sgt longbow Win User

Easy 24HR Check-in fix

yes i like that idea and it works problem is- there is no game on the disc. the game is in the cloud and you just play from the cloud.
  6. ArcuateRuby Win User

Please make xbox 360 region free.

DLC's region locked = no problem,but Full Game Region Locked = that's the problem.

If they make xbox 360 region free atleast i can download the Full Game with no problem,as with DLC's i don't usually buy DLC's of any game.
Thema:

1. Cloud gaming - problem with region - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming problem

2. Xbox cloud gaming not working? Idk if I’m doing something wrong

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming not working? Idk if I’m doing something wrong: Edit!!!: i just found out i need to be part of the insiders program lol, ignore this post lol I found out about cloud gaming, i set it up on my Home Screen to take me to the website, I’m signed...
  3. Elder Scrolls online Xbox game pass cloud gaming on tablet or pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls online Xbox game pass cloud gaming on tablet or pc: Hello, I have an issue where any time I play Elder Scrolls online on the game pass app and cloud game the game constantly kicks me to the menu and says check your internet connection you may have...
  4. Elder Scrolls online Xbox game pass cloud gaming on tablet or pc

in XboX Insiders
    Elder Scrolls online Xbox game pass cloud gaming on tablet or pc: Hello, I have an issue where any time I play Elder Scrolls online on the game pass app and cloud game the game constantly kicks me to the menu and says check your internet connection you may have...
  5. There is a problem with cloud gaming because where I live the internet is not as good

in XboX Insiders
    There is a problem with cloud gaming because where I live the internet is not as good: it barely works is there a way Xbox can make it so the internet speed can be lower for a better submitted by /u/Kenny_kujo [link] [comments]
  6. "Problem with cloud gaming"

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Problem with cloud gaming": Basically while I was playing a game in cloud gaming i clicked on the marketplace icon and it said that i can't make purchase in the remote fuction, but now i am stack in that message and a can't...
  7. Controller Problems with Xbox Gamepass App (Cloud Gaming) on Xiaomi Mi 9

in XBoX on Mobile
    Controller Problems with Xbox Gamepass App (Cloud Gaming) on Xiaomi Mi 9: Hi everbody, I have paired a Xbox One (also tried a new Xbox Series ) Wireless Controller to my Xiaomi Mi 9 Phone. In the Xbox Gamepass Menu the Controller is working completly normal. When I...
  8. xbox cloud gaming gamepass network problems

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox cloud gaming gamepass network problems: idk why but when i play any game on the game pass app it give me network problems ik it not my internet and my phone a samsung galaxy a20 and i never had this problem when it was release on date...
  9. Xbox One X - Continual Crashing, Games Wont Install, Problem With Cloud Saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Continual Crashing, Games Wont Install, Problem With Cloud Saves: Seeing as I am unable to get any interaction with customer services, can anyone in here possibly help??? In the last week my Xbox one x has been playing up big time. Call of Duty Modern Warfare...
  10. Can I format my Xbox and keep game saves via the cloud? New UI install problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I format my Xbox and keep game saves via the cloud? New UI install problems: Hi Everyone, would be good if I could get some official word on this from xbox support staff, but other opinion and help is also most welcome. i downloaded the nee User Interface, 6 time lucky...