Cloud Gaming - Save not carrying over in some games but not others ?

Discus and support Cloud Gaming - Save not carrying over in some games but not others ? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hey there ! So few months ago I tried the Game Pass (I play on PC and don't own an Xbox) and kept the subscription going considering the great choice... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Erytas, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Erytas
    Erytas New Member

Hey there !

So few months ago I tried the Game Pass (I play on PC and don't own an Xbox) and kept the subscription going considering the great choice and quality of games available.

I upgraded it to Ultimate and tried my luck with the cloud gaming on Androir this morning, but I'm left puzzled.

For some titles, my save file carries over just fine from PC (e.g. Enter the Gungeon, I literally resumed, on mobile, where I left my last run on PC), and for some it doesn't (Dead Cells and Monster Sanctuary for the few I've tried) and I need to start over. Doesn't seem like my achievements carry over either, for those two.

Game page of each of those games says it's available on all 3 platforms (xbox, cloud, pc), so I don't get why some work and some not ? Different version ? Bug ? Can't find my save file ? Is there some workaround available ?

Erytas, Aug 9, 2021
  2. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY LIMITED LIST

Achievements carry over. But some story mode games saves don't carry over unless you have them stored in the cloud or have external HDD and save then take it to XBOX1. Not sure if flash drives work yet for XBOX1? I know my GTA5 story mode didn't carry
    over only online rank and achievements. Story mode I started over. If I had a cloud save then it would of worked.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Connecting my 360 user to my Xbox One

Hi Sterling,

Are you referring to transferring game data or progress from one account to another? If so, then that is not possible unfortunately. Saved data is account specific and can't be shared or linked with other accounts.

If you are just simply trying to add a profile you had on your Xbox 360 to your Xbox One, you can do so by just putting in the login information for that account on your Xbox One.

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one

Your gamertag will carry over and any digital games you own will also carry over. In order for 360 game saves to carry over, you need to make sure your Xbox Live cloud storage is enabled on the 360 and back up or move the saved data from your storage device
    to the cloud storage. Anything from the Xbox Live cloud storage will sync to the Xbox One over the network connection to Xbox Live once you start the game on the Xbox One.

Here are some support articles to guide you:

1. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/cloud-save-games
    2. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/cloud-save-troubleshoot
    3. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/game-saves-in-the-cloud-faq
  4. MrAdyCarter Win User

Xbox Live Progression Carry Over

If your saves are in the cloud, or you can move them over to the cloud via a 360, then your progress SHOULD carry over, provided when those titles are on BC that they work with cloud saves, There have been some titles so far that do not
  5. Smwutches Win User

Does xbox game data carry over console to console?

No. 360 game saves do not transfer to the One at all. For some games, in-game stats and things will carry over, but not game saves.
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Questions over Backwards Compatibility

If you save your games to cloud xbox one will carry on that save
Thema:

1. Cloud Gaming - Save not carrying over in some games but not others ? - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Save

2. FH5 in xbox cloud gaming wont convert to kph from mph and other settings wont save

in XBoX on Consoles
    FH5 in xbox cloud gaming wont convert to kph from mph and other settings wont save: when i try to change my game into kph instead of mph it wont save for no reason even though when i go back in it says its in metric, same with the lbs dont change to kgs and i need help...
  3. Cloud Save/Storage broken for Xbox 360 game on Xbox Series S (0x800703F0)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Save/Storage broken for Xbox 360 game on Xbox Series S (0x800703F0): The past couple of days have shown me a broken/inaccessible cloud storage for saves with Fallout: New Vegas. When I try to play the game, it sits at the syncing stage for an extended period of...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Cloud Save Different from PC Game Pass Cloud Save - Nier Automata

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Cloud Save Different from PC Game Pass Cloud Save - Nier Automata: Title says it. I have two save files I have played on PC Game Pass. I got XGPU to play on the cloud on my phone, and it will not sync my PC saves when I play over the cloud. It does sync between...
  5. Progress not saving when playing via Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Progress not saving when playing via Cloud Gaming: I have problem when whenever I play xbox (One or 360) game on my PC via Cloud Gaming my progress is never saved. I have a fresh install of windows 10 and it just doesn't work. Doesn't work for any...
  6. Progress not saving when playing via Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progress not saving when playing via Cloud Gaming: I have problem when whenever I play xbox (One or 360) game on my PC via Cloud Gaming my progress is never saved. I have a fresh install of windows 10 and it just doesn't work. Doesn't work for any...
  7. Cloud games are cross-save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud games are cross-save?: Hello all, brand new Xbox Series S owner here coming from PS4. I am so confused when it comes to Gamepass and cross-saving between my PC and Xbox. Some people, for example, say that cross-save is...
  8. Deleting cloud saves of xbox360 game on xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting cloud saves of xbox360 game on xbox One: LSS: I have tried every guide I can find on clearing the save game data for an Xbox360 game (DragonAge:Origins) on my Xbox One. It always resyncs with the cloud and I do not want the save game...
  9. PC Cloud saves with Cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Cloud saves with Cloud gaming?: Do PC cloud saves not sync with games on Xbox cloud gaming? That is really unfortunate if they don't. I've been playing Riftbreaker on the PC and loaded up the Xbox cloud gaming beta on my phone...
  10. Cross saves between x cloud and game pass pc

in XboX Insiders
    Cross saves between x cloud and game pass pc: Hi guys, I have been playing yakuza 0 on xcloud while away from home put almost 40hrs in, once i returned home i downloaded it to pc through games and all progress is lost. Is there a way to...