Cloud Gaming - Save not carrying over in some games but not others ?

Discus and support Cloud Gaming - Save not carrying over in some games but not others ? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hey there ! So few months ago I tried the Game Pass (I play on PC and don't own an Xbox) and kept the subscription going considering the great choice... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Erytas, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Erytas
    Erytas New Member

Hey there !

So few months ago I tried the Game Pass (I play on PC and don't own an Xbox) and kept the subscription going considering the great choice and quality of games available.

I upgraded it to Ultimate and tried my luck with the cloud gaming on Androir this morning, but I'm left puzzled.

For some titles, my save file carries over just fine from PC (e.g. Enter the Gungeon, I literally resumed, on mobile, where I left my last run on PC), and for some it doesn't (Dead Cells and Monster Sanctuary for the few I've tried) and I need to start over. Doesn't seem like my achievements carry over either, for those two.

Game page of each of those games says it's available on all 3 platforms (xbox, cloud, pc), so I don't get why some work and some not ? Different version ? Bug ? Can't find my save file ? Is there some workaround available ?

Erytas, Aug 9, 2021
  2. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY LIMITED LIST

Achievements carry over. But some story mode games saves don't carry over unless you have them stored in the cloud or have external HDD and save then take it to XBOX1. Not sure if flash drives work yet for XBOX1? I know my GTA5 story mode didn't carry
    over only online rank and achievements. Story mode I started over. If I had a cloud save then it would of worked.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Connecting my 360 user to my Xbox One

Hi Sterling,

Are you referring to transferring game data or progress from one account to another? If so, then that is not possible unfortunately. Saved data is account specific and can't be shared or linked with other accounts.

If you are just simply trying to add a profile you had on your Xbox 360 to your Xbox One, you can do so by just putting in the login information for that account on your Xbox One.

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one

Your gamertag will carry over and any digital games you own will also carry over. In order for 360 game saves to carry over, you need to make sure your Xbox Live cloud storage is enabled on the 360 and back up or move the saved data from your storage device
    to the cloud storage. Anything from the Xbox Live cloud storage will sync to the Xbox One over the network connection to Xbox Live once you start the game on the Xbox One.

Here are some support articles to guide you:

1. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/cloud-save-games
    2. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/cloud-save-troubleshoot
    3. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/game-saves-in-the-cloud-faq
  4. MrAdyCarter Win User

Xbox Live Progression Carry Over

If your saves are in the cloud, or you can move them over to the cloud via a 360, then your progress SHOULD carry over, provided when those titles are on BC that they work with cloud saves, There have been some titles so far that do not
  5. Smwutches Win User

Does xbox game data carry over console to console?

No. 360 game saves do not transfer to the One at all. For some games, in-game stats and things will carry over, but not game saves.
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Questions over Backwards Compatibility

If you save your games to cloud xbox one will carry on that save
Thema:

1. Cloud Gaming - Save not carrying over in some games but not others ? - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Save

2. I am trying to delete 1 specific save from 1 specific game that force saved to cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to delete 1 specific save from 1 specific game that force saved to cloud...: So I've been playing Final Fantasy 13 and for some god awful reason the save game function is set to save new file by default. Meaning I have about 5 extra saves from random points in the game...
  3. Xbox game pass' hollow knight doesn t properly connect with the cloud, thus it doesn t save...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass' hollow knight doesn t properly connect with the cloud, thus it doesn t save...: I tried opening it directly from the shortcut or logging on the xbox app of windows (which it correctly logs in and detects i have the game pass) and both of them gets to open hollow knight and...
  4. Cloud gaming saves won't transfer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming saves won't transfer?: My friends and I tried Farming Simulator 22 on cloud gaming for a few days to see if we enjoyed it before actually downloading it. We recently downloaded the game from Gamepass on our PC's and...
  5. Cloud data corrupted, lost my saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud data corrupted, lost my saved game: Hi, Using Ultimate Pass PC, I have just had my remote connection to my xboxonex report that my saved data was corrupted. The only option was to press 'A' OK to delete the corrupted data. This...
  6. Skyrim cloud games synced - but not my most recent saves (lost 2 months of gameplay!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim cloud games synced - but not my most recent saves (lost 2 months of gameplay!): Hi all, My Skyrim cloud saves will not fully download to the console. I was playing it 3 days ago and then one morning is said it was synching with the cloud. When the game loaded I find I...
  7. Cloud gaming, saved data after canceling ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming, saved data after canceling ultimate: I want to know if my game saves are lost after canceling my xbox ultimate subscription. Thx 0d8ed36f-90e3-4a5b-b051-06e9c131a1ae
  8. download xbox cloud saved games.

in XboX Insiders
    download xbox cloud saved games.: is it possible to download xbox cloud saved game saves to your pc, for them to be than played on it submitted by /u/WAETEET [link] [comments]
  9. Cloud saves causing game to crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud saves causing game to crash: I have an Xbox Series S and I’m trying to play the Sims 4. When I start the game, it syncs to cloud to retrieve my saved data (game loads), but then crashes to the Xbox Home Screen afterwards. I...
  10. HELP! Connected to internet on xbox one but cloud saved games is offline and im half way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Connected to internet on xbox one but cloud saved games is offline and im half way...: im half way through my game with my last save at the start of the game. IDK WHAT TO DO c5c3e328-57d5-4704-bb9d-8ccb35894cea