Cloud gaming used to work, now doesn't (on PC)

Discus and support Cloud gaming used to work, now doesn't (on PC) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have played cloud gaming on this PC but for the last week or so it just fails to load any game. I'm using the Edge browser, I click on any game, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nomadski, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Nomadski
    Nomadski Guest

I have played cloud gaming on this PC but for the last week or so it just fails to load any game.

I'm using the Edge browser, I click on any game, it shows the rocket, then the xbox logo, a black screen and then a message comes up saying "We'll be right back, sorry we are working to fix the issues, please try again later"

It's been a week since I've been able to get this to work.

:)

Nomadski, Jul 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Nomadski

Please answer the following questions:

Which region are you located?

Is the same as your Microsoft account?

If yes, could you tell me if is this happening on this device only?

Which troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Thanks in advance for your reply
  3. NRuskaup Win User

PC Cloud Gaming Multiplayer doesn't work.

We have already done the privacy settings and made sure of that. And we are definitely playing games that support us playing multiplayer, especially considering we have tried this with multiple games and the same outcome is happening.
  4. NRuskaup Win User

I have not yet because I do not have cloud gaming on my mobile device at this time.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Oh, you can simply sign in to https://xbox.com/play then sign in under the account that has an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for the detailed information. Have you tried using cloud gaming on your mobile device then invite or join your friend?
Thema:

1. Cloud gaming used to work, now doesn't (on PC) - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming used

2. Game Cloud Fortnite hijacked by mouse and menus when using a controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Cloud Fortnite hijacked by mouse and menus when using a controller: Hi. I'm trying to do the daily challenge to play Fortnite and I'm doing ok in it. A few wins. Easy kills etc... The problem I'm having though is that when using the controller I have the mouse...
  3. I tried to use Fortnite Cloud Gaming today, i tried many times. It kept saying “We are...

in XboX Insiders
    I tried to use Fortnite Cloud Gaming today, i tried many times. It kept saying “We are...: Whats happening? submitted by /u/SuliZayed [link] [comments]
  4. Quick Actions Toggle on Cloud Gaming using Xbox App for Windows needs to be addressed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick Actions Toggle on Cloud Gaming using Xbox App for Windows needs to be addressed: Hello Xbox Community. For a while now I have been having problems with the Quick Actions Toggle (QAT) on the Xbox App for Windows 11 when I'm playing games from the cloud. Before the redesign the...
  5. When will players on PC like me using the Xbox/Cloud Gaming platform will be able to use...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will players on PC like me using the Xbox/Cloud Gaming platform will be able to use...: Please give back Info on when or how to use Keyboard & Mouse on Xbox for Windows. a203ef4c-050c-401a-b6b1-5f0aae7c7eb9
  6. I am trying to use cloud gaming but when i sign in it says can’t change Privacy settings....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to use cloud gaming but when i sign in it says can’t change Privacy settings....: This is the problem, and I’m not in a family group so I don’t know what’s happening [img] 97dc13fc-407b-41de-9484-c0020dda5244
  7. Cannot load Assassin's Creed Origins on Cloud Gaming using Xbox App on Windows 10|11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot load Assassin's Creed Origins on Cloud Gaming using Xbox App on Windows 10|11: When Assassin's Creed Origins went live on Gamepass, the game has been inaccessible to play with Cloud Gaming on the Xbox app for Windows. I get the message "Content unable to load. Try restarting...
  8. No cursor on Flight Simulator 2020 using Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No cursor on Flight Simulator 2020 using Xbox Cloud Gaming: Hello, I encountered an issue and couldn’t figure out any workaround. The setup: - Xbox Cloud Gaming - Microsoft Flight Simulator Game of the Year - I do not own any Xbox - I do not...
  9. Can you play cloud gaming using a different profile on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play cloud gaming using a different profile on Xbox?: Hello, my Xbox has 4 profiles signed in and only 1 of them has game pass ultimate and can play on cloud. I was wondering if there's a way for other profiles to play on cloud as well without buying...
  10. can you use cloud gaming Without xbox controller PC??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you use cloud gaming Without xbox controller PC??: I want to play terarria with my friends but it is only possible on cloud gaming but i do not have a xbox controller to use, so i am here asking is there another way to play without an xbox...