Cloud gaming won't work at all. I have a Samsung 21 Ultra and connected my controller. The...

Discus and support Cloud gaming won't work at all. I have a Samsung 21 Ultra and connected my controller. The... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can connect my controller to my 21 ultra but I can't move or anything. Game loads up but that's about it submitted by /u/Tasty_Combination947... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tasty_Combination947, May 3, 2021 at 3:43 PM.

1. Cloud gaming won't work at all. I have a Samsung 21 Ultra and connected my controller. The...

I can connect my controller to my 21 ultra but I can't move or anything. Game loads up but that's about it

submitted by /u/Tasty_Combination947
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tasty_Combination947, May 3, 2021 at 3:43 PM
  2. Lofty Who Win User

4K Tvs, gaming ..

3. Upinya Slayin Win User

Universal Remote for XB1, Samsung TV, Virgin Media (TiVO) Bose Solo Soundbar & Apple TV??

@rand

sure it won't control all your consoles lol. but it will control your roku, xbox, tv, and sound system. I have a bose soundbar, direcTV reciever, samsung TV, and xbox and it controls all 4 of them with ease from my cell and via voice commands
  4. xSAMCOx Win User

Still having problems with Xbox One S Blu Ray app not playing 4K Blu Rays

Im dead tired of this replaced the Samsung Uhd player for the Xbox S as a ultra hd player to find out most of my recent Movies dont Even work on it.
  5. BryceLarsen Win User

I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App

I have the exact same problem. Use to stream on my phone with connected controller all the time but now controller won't work except pressing B button to stop streaming.
  6. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

Wireless headset, wall mount for the kinect, wall mounted charge station for controllers?

Cheers endless,I have the simliar ultra thin as in the picture samsung,il be ordering that later.sweet.
Thema:

Cloud gaming won't work at all. I have a Samsung 21 Ultra and connected my controller. The...

1. Cloud gaming won't work at all. I have a Samsung 21 Ultra and connected my controller. The... - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming won't

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) Support and Discussion: Week of May 06, 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) Support and Discussion: Week of May 06, 2021: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss the Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on Xbox.com and get help with any...
  3. Trying to use my controller with my iPhone on the cloud gaming service but its not working.

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to use my controller with my iPhone on the cloud gaming service but its not working.: submitted by /u/SpoookyGouda [link] [comments]
  4. Dragon Quest 11 on game pass will not play on PC only cloud.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Quest 11 on game pass will not play on PC only cloud.: Been playing a little bit of this game every day for the past month and it has transferred data just fine across PC and Cloud until last update. According to the feedback I am not the only one...
  5. Why won't my games on game cloud load fully on my screen????

in XboX Insiders
    Why won't my games on game cloud load fully on my screen????: [IMG] submitted by /u/KinGLos516 [link] [comments]
  6. Every game shows error 0x80832003 and won't sync my cloud data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every game shows error 0x80832003 and won't sync my cloud data.: I've tried every solution. Soft reset, hard reset, signing out and back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the games. Not a single game I have will sync. There's no network outages, my wifi is...
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud: I have a premium subscription to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. My premium subscription is good through 8/7/2020. For a few weeks, I've been having trouble syncing. It will frequently ask if I...
  8. Windows Games Won't Sync to Cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Games Won't Sync to Cloud: I have been trying to play multiple games on my Win 10 laptop for the past 2 days. But none of them will load as I keep getting error messages saying that they are unable to Sync to my data to the...
  9. Cloud Storage Won't except my copied game save data on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Storage Won't except my copied game save data on 360: I am really annoyed that I have this problem because nobody else in the WORLD it seems, has, or has ever had the same problem. I am frustrated and I feel helpless. Ok... So, I am trying to move my...
  10. Some games won't work online anymore and all games wont sync to cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some games won't work online anymore and all games wont sync to cloud.: So everything was working fine until the update happened on 8-31-16. Now all games cannot sync to the cloud and I have to use what data is on my console. Not a huge problem but still a problem but...