Cloud Gaming

Discus and support Cloud Gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's sure going to take my morning poops to a whole new level! :D 64ff08df-d638-48e8-b0cb-1babd981bb28 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingOfTheRen, Oct 9, 2019.

1. KingOfTheRen
    KingOfTheRen Guest

Cloud Gaming

It's sure going to take my morning poops to a whole new level! Cloud Gaming :D

:)

KingOfTheRen, Oct 9, 2019
  2. FearedNightmare Win User
  3. APR HYPNOS Win User

The Cloud and GOW3

4. Cosmicthoughts Win User
  5. zico291 Win User

Cloud gaming

I know one thing the Cloud can NOT up graphics performance. I am not to keen on the cloud myself I like to have control on where my file go so I can back them up to a separate device, I think me hating the cloud actually started with GTA: Online launch
    where people started losing there characters and progress, it then happened again with Battlefield 4 so I am bit worried about the whole the cloud thing.
  6. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Cloud gaming

[quote user="Boas BS5"]

The driveatars seem like a gimmick as they dont change the game in any way except replacing the AI albeit a fun gimmick.

[/quote]

That is quite a change though. From what I've played it is a helluva lot closer to racing against real people. There's stuff I've seen drivatars do that I've never seen done by AI. Even simple stuff like the way they overtake and the way they pressure you
    from behind.

I wouldn't class it as a gimmick at all, more like an advance in gaming AI tech and a very interesting one it is too. Can't wait to see it applied to an FPS title.
Thema:

Cloud Gaming

1. Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming

2. X cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X cloud Gaming: Not sure how many of you are in the X Cloud Gaming Preview but I have been enjoying it. From what I have been reading its going to be future of gaming at some point. I personally am looking...
  3. cloud saving issue with microsoft ultimate word games

in XBoX on Windows
    cloud saving issue with microsoft ultimate word games: I have noticed the last few times that I have tried to play the MUWG that it keeps stating that it is having issues with cloud saving and it gives me the option to retry or to close the cloud. I...
  4. Certain Games Wouldn't Login to Xbox App for Cloud Sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain Games Wouldn't Login to Xbox App for Cloud Sync: I've been having issues since the newest update for Windows 10. When I play certain PC games (like Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS aka MC5) with my Microsoft account, seems to me like the Xbox app...
  5. Xbox 360 Saved games- Re-download previous Cloud Saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Saved games- Re-download previous Cloud Saves: Are there any ways at all to re-download a previous cloud save on the xbox 360, say from 24 hours ago? This happened with the game Diablo 3: Reapers of Souls edition (Xbox360) As i just had an...
  6. Error Code 121010 Solitaire (Xbox game) Failing to Sync with cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 121010 Solitaire (Xbox game) Failing to Sync with cloud: I see a number of threads without any response. I've had a red cross at the top of my solitaire game for a while now on my ios device and now realise it was a flag that the game wasn't syncing...
  7. Is there a way to manually download cloud saves/forcing a sync from cloud on Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to manually download cloud saves/forcing a sync from cloud on Game Pass for PC?: Hello, I have a problem trying to continue playing Metro: Exodus. While launching the game the Xbox software tries to ask me whether I'd like to use the save on my pc or the one store in cloud....
  8. Metro Exodus freeze thanks to save game cloud storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus freeze thanks to save game cloud storage: I have a problem with Metro Exodus game in Xbox (beta) launcher. My reproduction: 1. Start Metro Exodus, skip intro animation 2. Game freezes at this point: [img] 3. When I kill the...
  9. Xbox game pass cloud saves preventing launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass cloud saves preventing launch: I have the xbox game pass and can no longer launch Metro Exodus. My cloud and local data are out of sync and xbox game pass prompts me to choose which one to use. As the game is full screen this...
  10. Ability to play the games you own on xbox through the cloud.

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to play the games you own on xbox through the cloud.: When Kareem talked about being able to play the games you own from the cloud in 2020 does that mean it will be console streaming from the games that you own or the ability to play the games that...