Cloud problems with the save, Forza horizon 4

Discus and support Cloud problems with the save, Forza horizon 4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For a while ive been having a problem with my save that is placed at the cloud service on Xbox One. For a long while i played the game in the console,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Goliathus2, Aug 14, 2019 at 7:15 AM.

1. Goliathus2
    Goliathus2 Guest

For a while ive been having a problem with my save that is placed at the cloud service on Xbox One. For a long while i played the game in the console, saving it in the same one. Then i just stopped playing it for a while, couple of months. And then when
    i decided to play some Forza on my pc i just coudnt reach out to my save. That happend before and ive solved the issue by playing the game on my xbox One again and just synchronizing the save with the cloud that time. Well, now here comes the issue im trying
    to solve, the save just didnt synchronize and i just couldnt play using my save anymore, even trying to use the save that is placed at the xbox storage. Went to the configuration settings and the save was there, just cant reach out to it. All the times i try
    to play it, being on the console or the pc ( witch ive played before with the same save ) it just starts a new carrer. Now the Xbox with the save i use to play is not near to reach, my brother took it with him when he moved and i cant even try to have access
    to this Forza save with my Pc, cant have access to the cloud. My brother also tried to start the game using my account on the console but the same happens, it just starts a new carrer, not trying to synchronize with the cloud or use the save placed at the
    console storage. Can somebody help ?

:)

2. Edgarour Win User

something similar happened to me with Forza Motorsport 5 but I disconnected the xboc from the internet and loaded the data from the xbox until one day I failed and lost progress, as soon as the first race or scene of the game starts, the save was updated
    and it will be that therefore I had to start from the beginning: '(personally for that detail I no longer do the data exchange by cloud
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

4. TheGameKing358 Win User

Xbox uses cloud save instead of asking me if I want to use local or cloud save

Hi! Thanks for the reply, but that didnt fix it. Some games like Forza Horizon 4 ask me which save i want to load, but the game i have the problem with didnt and just loaded the older cloud save instead of the newer one. Its an xbox one game by the
    way, not 360.
  5. Fyer Win User

"May the Forza be with you" achievement?

So far all I can find is you need a saved game from Forza 3 or Forza 4 first. So you may have to save it (F3 or F4) to your cloud device. Then start a new game of Horizon on your cloud device as well, that way you do not disturb your other save on you're
    HDD. That's not a official answer it's just all I was able to find with google.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Sauvegarde Forza Horizon 4 perdue[Translation-Lost Forza horizon 4 backup]

Hi Axel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If your cloud save has already been saved with the start over, there is not much you can do. You can try the

Forza forums
    to see if they may be able to recover a previous save. The cloud overwrites itself each time it saves.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Cloud problems with the save, Forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Cloud problems save

2. Problem with saves and cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with saves and cloud: Hi. I have a problem with call of duty mw3 on xb1, don't have 360. My game somehow broken: it doesn't want to remember settings and progress, every start it looks like the first launch. Its...
  3. Cloud saving is a problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud saving is a problem.: I've been an Xbox user 7 or 8 years. and I did not problems with being one until I got my Xbox One S and its all because of one simple reason. Automatic Cloud Saving. Its a Great Feature, I...
  4. I'm getting an error code (121010.) that a problem occurred when saving my data to the cloud.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting an error code (121010.) that a problem occurred when saving my data to the cloud.: Hi! I'm getting the error code (121010.) that a problem occurred when saving my data to the cloud. My problem is that the message/error code keeps popping up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  5. Cloud Save Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Save Problem: I'm hoping somebody on here can help me with a problem I'm having with playing a 360 game on on my Xbox One. I've just bought Dark Souls as a download from Microsoft and when I loaded it to play...
  6. Problems with Fable 3 and cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Fable 3 and cloud saves: From what I gather there is no way to delete saves from cloud if the game itself doesn't provide save management which Fable 3 does not. I wanted to start a new game but i used up all 5 slots....
  7. Cloud saves problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud saves problem: My problem lies with the inability to save games to Xbox live cloud saves. When I tried to start a new game in mass effect 3 I had to pick a storage device. Anyone familiar with back compat knows...
  8. Problem with Gears of War 2 cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Gears of War 2 cloud save: Hello, I have a big problem with my cloud save of Gears of War 2 on my new Xbox One S. The game works perfectly on my Xbox One S with any gamertag but not with mine. When I launch the game, a...
  9. Lost my Fallout 4 save due to a cloud problem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my Fallout 4 save due to a cloud problem...: So I'm pretty irritated at the moment. I wanted to load up some Fallout 4 to try some mods out. As it turns out, the cloud sync issue has yet to be addressed by Xbox. This is the same issue I...
  10. Having cloud save problems, and understanding Xbox live trials.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having cloud save problems, and understanding Xbox live trials.: i entered a 14 day trial on my Xbox one. I'm trying to transfer saves from my Xbox 360. it says to upgrade to gold even though i have a trial active right now. Do trials really count as gold?...