Cloud save data seems to have corrupted itself

Discus and support Cloud save data seems to have corrupted itself in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, In my attempts to fix a syncing bug in Diablo 3, I removed the local saved games etc from my console, figuring the next time I played, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Slipstream, Oct 18, 2020 at 11:02 AM.

1. Slipstream
    Slipstream Guest

Hey guys,

In my attempts to fix a syncing bug in Diablo 3, I removed the local saved games etc from my console, figuring the next time I played, it would download the data from the Live servers and it'd be all good.

The next time I logged in, it asked whether I wanted to sync data from the cloud, then said there was no data to find.

It appears I've lot 6 months of gaming.... Anyone come across this before or have any ideas?

Cheers,

--Nick

:)

2. BrianLeiken1 Win User

Corrupted Game Data Fallout 4 w/mods

Unfortunately the cloud data also seems to be corrupted. This has happened three times now, hence me trying to save on an USB.
  3. alexteam27 Win User

Forza horizon 4 lost data

Hi, if you play on Xbox , etase the game and reinstall all, the saved data is in the cloud. But if you have a corrupted data you play the game from the start .
  4. Smwutches Win User

Transferring data across xbox 360 hard drive to Cloud Saved Games

Are you trying to save the games themselves to the cloud? The cloud will only hold the games saves. So it won't store the game data itself.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Forza horizon 3 data corrupted

Hello Jay,

It sounds as if your cloud save is corrupt. If this is the case and it is deleted you will have to start over. Unless Forza saves this data on their servers. We recommend getting with the
    Forza forums
    and ask if your data is saved on their server before proceeding to delete the cloud save.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

bad idea Xbox Series X shows off its new removable memory card

yea thats not a good idea, i like the cloud saving better, no corruption of data, or saves accidentally getting deleted.
Thema:

1. Cloud save data seems to have corrupted itself - Similar Threads - Cloud save data

2. Forza Horizon 4 save data loss (cloud) on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 save data loss (cloud) on xbox one: I was wondering if there was any way to go back on cloud saves? I was logging on to forza horizon when I was met with the option to either use Cloud or internal save, so I selected the internal...
  3. Is there any way to delete cloud saves data?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any way to delete cloud saves data?: I want to start COMPLETELY over in Project Cars 3, but I can't due to it's cloud save. You used to be able to DELETE EVERYWHERE but I no longer have that option. I'm on the Insider Rng and I...
  4. Deleting Xbox 360 Cloud Save Game data on Xbox One so new game can be started

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting Xbox 360 Cloud Save Game data on Xbox One so new game can be started: Hi! So I have an Xbox One, and I just purchased Portal 2 online in the store. It runs through the backwards compatibility Xbox 360 screen and so when I log-in the only option is to select Cloud...
  5. Does Xbox copy save data from games on external hard drives to the Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox copy save data from games on external hard drives to the Cloud?: Recently I’ve had some issue regarding my hard drive. A friend gave me advice saying I should wipe my hard drive in irder to reset it. I would do this but I’m unaware of the nature of the cloud...
  6. How to delete the Cloud save data from a game on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to delete the Cloud save data from a game on Windows 10?: Hello! I want to delete the complete data from the game State of Decay 2, because i want to start from scratch. But there is no way for me to do that, because i can only delete the save file but...
  7. Which one do you want to use? Locally saved vs. cloud saved game data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which one do you want to use? Locally saved vs. cloud saved game data?: I received a "message when your console has newer or different locally saved data than what’s saved in the cloud, usually after you play offline". I was "given the choice of which saved data to...
  8. Accessing data saved in the cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accessing data saved in the cloud: I recently had all of my data for a game wiped out when a patch update was done. I keep being told I can access an older version of my saved data from the cloud. How do I do that? It only lets me...
  9. Recently my Monster Hunter World: Iceborne save data failed to load from the Cloud Save....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently my Monster Hunter World: Iceborne save data failed to load from the Cloud Save....: As of now, I've been playing Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, and reached to a point in story where i was near the end of Master Rank. However, I lost my save data as my Xbox failed to load that...
  10. Offline game save overwrote cloud data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline game save overwrote cloud data: Hey all, So Me and my brother each have our own xbox and xbox live accounts, and we have set it up to game share so that we can both play games together. We have been playing a game together and...