Cloud save gone

Discus and support Cloud save gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I seem to be having a little trouble with my cloud saves. I had just finished Mass Effect 2 and was going to play Mass Effect 3. However, ME3 was not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ian the Good, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Ian the Good
    Ian the Good Guest

Cloud save gone

I seem to be having a little trouble with my cloud saves. I had just finished Mass Effect 2 and was going to play Mass Effect 3. However, ME3 was not seeing my cloud saved ME2 file. I found out that this can be solved by transferring my save from the cloud
    to the hd. I did this, and booted up ME3 again. However, it did not see the data still. I went to reupload the save (didn't want to lose it) and discovered it is not on my HD. Or in the cloud. The save file is nowhere to be found. What happened, And can I
    get my save back? I don't want to have to play another 60+ hours for a third time!

:)

Ian the Good, Jan 14, 2014
  2. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Shadow of War save problem

No.

If the new save is in the cloud, the old one is gone.

Sorry.

CrazY1985, Jan 14, 2014
  3. ROTTY007
    ROTTY007 Guest
    Cloud save games keep vanishing

well cloud sucks. my xbox one syncs and saves then a few hours later my save games are gone vanished into thin air. I am so disappointed we cant choose to save to our hard drives and we are using the cloud.

ROTTY007, Jan 14, 2014
  4. cougs86
    cougs86 Guest

Cloud save gone

I had Terraria saved and I needed more space at the time for other games and when I finally got a bigger hard drive my save had the world but all my gear and items that had were gone with my character all my 20+ hours gone.

cougs86, Apr 11, 2014
  5. cougs86 Win User

Cloud save gone

I had Terraria saved and I needed more space at the time for other games and when I finally got a bigger hard drive my save had the world but all my gear and items that had were gone with my character all my 20+ hours gone.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Shadow of War save problem

No.

If the new save is in the cloud, the old one is gone.

Sorry.
  7. oOYou SuckOo Win User

Does uninstall game delete saved game progress?

It does delete the save data. I just uninstalled a game and the save file for it is gone. I don't know if the cloud copy of the file is gone as well.
  8. davemcfly85 Win User

Xbox 360slim hard drive aprubtly unformated???!!! HELP!!!

sorry to say the stuff on that drive is gone unless you had the saves backed up on a flash drive or the cloud then they are gone.
  9. I Dashboard It Win User

Hello Community :D

You actually would have to had saved on Cloud in order for the game saves to be saved.

-

If you didn't, sorry, but then those saves are long gone.
Thema:

Cloud save gone

1. Cloud save gone - Similar Threads - Cloud save gone

2. Is there any way to retrieve my xbox 360 cloud saves if I no longer have it? I now have an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to retrieve my xbox 360 cloud saves if I no longer have it? I now have an...: Can I get those old cloud saves when I no longer have a X360? I do not have Xbox live gold subscription. Would they still work if the games are in the back compatibility group? (specifically the...
  3. Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud?: Playing subnautica and had to close the game down because the game wouldn't save my game, just kept saying "saving" in the top corner and wouldn't end. If you've ever played subnautica, you would...
  4. Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi Giochi Windows 10 [Cloud Sync Saving Windows 10 Games]

in XBoX on Windows
    Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi Giochi Windows 10 [Cloud Sync Saving Windows 10 Games]: i salvataggi dei giochi installati in Windows 10 accessibili tramite l'app "companion console xbox" vengono automaticamente sincronizzati nel cloud? dove posso trovare quegli del gioco Cuphead?...
  5. downloading raymond legend saved game from cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloading raymond legend saved game from cloud: My son started "new game" on Raymond Legends on xbox one. He was only in the new game for less than a minute before he realized it wasn't the saved game. When I look at my xBox account it says...
  6. Delete save data from Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete save data from Cloud?: I recently had a USB hard drive go corrupt and it lost my saved data for a game. Unfortunately when I loaded that game, it decided to also replace my saved data in the cloud with a blank, initial...
  7. Minecraft Will Not Sync With Cloud - Saved Games Gone :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Will Not Sync With Cloud - Saved Games Gone :(: Hello, I recently left the Xbox Preview Program because it was forcing a system update too frequently (average every 2.5 days). I run a Minecraft world for about 6 friends so you can see this is...
  8. Minecraft Not Syncing With Cloud, All Game Saves Gone :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Not Syncing With Cloud, All Game Saves Gone :(: Hello, I recently left the Xbox Preview Program because it was forcing a system update too frequently (average every 2.5 days). I run a Minecraft world for about 6 friends so you can see this is...
  9. profile gone and cant connect to cloud saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    profile gone and cant connect to cloud saves: on update 10.0.10586.1015 since then console is showing no Gamerscore even though achievements are there. Cant get saved games on any games. them is wrong colour too. But everything is ok on the...
  10. My Cloud Saves are gone!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Cloud Saves are gone!: So i recently got a new 360 after my old one RR'd on me, but before it died i managed to save all my game saves to the Cloud. However, upon signing into my account on my new 360 S and checking the...