Cloud Save/Storage broken for Xbox 360 game on Xbox Series S (0x800703F0)

Discus and support Cloud Save/Storage broken for Xbox 360 game on Xbox Series S (0x800703F0) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The past couple of days have shown me a broken/inaccessible cloud storage for saves with Fallout: New Vegas. When I try to play the game, it sits at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheColdOne, Jan 12, 2022.

1. TheColdOne
    TheColdOne Guest

The past couple of days have shown me a broken/inaccessible cloud storage for saves with Fallout: New Vegas.

When I try to play the game, it sits at the syncing stage for an extended period of time and then fails:

"Sorry, your cloud saved games can't sync right now. Try again later, or play without your cloud saves. Status code: 0x800703F0".

I imagine this means I won't be able to jump between console and cloud streaming like I was previously.

At the very least, is there a way to disable cloud saves for this title so I don't see this error anymore? Assuming the issue can't be fixed.

:)

TheColdOne, Jan 12, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi TheColdOne, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

As of the moment, there is an ongoing service alert which is why you're experiencing the said issue. Don't worry because there is no problem with your account and this is already being worked on.

For more information and for you to track down the outage please check this link: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

[​IMG]
  3. Smwutches Win User

No cloud option

Which console? Cloud storage only has to be enabled on the 360. On the One/Series S/X it's automatically enabled and will save to the cloud as long as you're signed into Live.
  4. Terraxen Win User

game saves

5. III Logical III Win User

360 back compatible will our progress still be saved from the games we already had on the 360?

[quote user="FAQ"]

Q: Can I continue a game that I started on my Xbox 360?

A: If you have saved your games to the cloud from an Xbox 360, you will be able to continue that game on the Xbox One. Some titles do not support cloud storage. In those cases, game saves will not be recovered on the Xbox One. For help on saving your games
    to the cloud from your Xbox 360 console, check the following articles:

Setting up cloud storage on 360: support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-games

Troubleshooting: support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-troubleshoot

FAQ: support.xbox.com/.../game-saves-in-the-cloud-faq

[/quote]
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cloud storage

Thema:

1. Cloud Save/Storage broken for Xbox 360 game on Xbox Series S (0x800703F0) - Similar Threads - Cloud Save Storage

2. My cloud storage on my xbox 360 doesn't allow me to save

in XBoX on Consoles
    My cloud storage on my xbox 360 doesn't allow me to save: I'm already have a live gold membership and I was trying to save my game plays from my hard drive to my cloud storage. When I go to my hard drive saves it only gives me a transfer option not a...
  3. Xbox 360 BC Cloud Save Storage Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 BC Cloud Save Storage Error: I've had an Xbox One X since November 2019, but before then I had an original Xbox One until about April 2019 which I had to sell. This seems relevant due to the error I'm seeing regarding Xbox...
  4. Issues with cloud save storage management

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with cloud save storage management: TL;DR: Why doesn't either technical support or users have access to look at their cloud saved data directly? Also being unable to roll back to a previous save state or to manually flag a save...
  5. Metro Exodus freeze thanks to save game cloud storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus freeze thanks to save game cloud storage: I have a problem with Metro Exodus game in Xbox (beta) launcher. My reproduction: 1. Start Metro Exodus, skip intro animation 2. Game freezes at this point: [img] 3. When I kill the...
  6. Unable to save the XBOX live Game on Cloud storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to save the XBOX live Game on Cloud storage: I am playing Rise of Nations, Extended Edition in Xbox Live on my Windows 10 PC. I've started getting this message and cannot save my games even though I always delete unneeded saves as I go. How...
  7. Cloud storage save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud storage save: Hey everyone, I decided to replay Assassin Creed Unity, but I never finished the game and I'd rather start over, but there is no way to just start a new game. So, I went to the Manage games tab...
  8. Minecraft Saves and Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Saves and Cloud Storage: I moved a few days ago and took my Xbone with me. I didn't have internet for a few days so I got by with playing Minecraft offline. I played a particular save two different times, then came back...
  9. Transferring Game Saves from Xbox 360 to Xbox One without using Cloud Storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Game Saves from Xbox 360 to Xbox One without using Cloud Storage.: A few years ago the HDD for my Xbox 360 slim died. It was able to start but it required an update before I could do anything. The updated required a storage devices, but since the drive was dead...
  10. Cloud Storage Won't except my copied game save data on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Storage Won't except my copied game save data on 360: I am really annoyed that I have this problem because nobody else in the WORLD it seems, has, or has ever had the same problem. I am frustrated and I feel helpless. Ok... So, I am trying to move my...