Cloud saved games after Xbox live gold cancelled

Discus and support Cloud saved games after Xbox live gold cancelled in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there What will happen to my cloud saved games if I cancel my Xbox live gold subscription? Will they be deleted? Or will I be able to access them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Noble Lemon, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Cloud saved games after Xbox live gold cancelled

Hi there

What will happen to my cloud saved games if I cancel my Xbox live gold subscription? Will they be deleted? Or will I be able to access them when I get Xbox live gold again?

Thanks for the help

:)

A Noble Lemon, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Chips N iCe Win User

XBox 360 Slim Clean Disk Error

also you can save your game saves to xbox cloud storage if you have xbox live gold.

Set up cloud storage for saved games

To use cloud storage for your saved games, you need:

xbox live gold

A console connected to Xbox LIVE

514 megabytes (MB) of storage space on your console (local cache)

Step 1: Turn on Cloud Saved Games (for a console)

From the Xbox Dashboard, go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage, and then select Cloud Saved Games.

Select Enable Cloud Saved Games.
  3. Panno92 Win User

Hi!

All your cloud saved games (and saved progress) will remain linked to your account even if you don't have an active xbox live gold subscription. If you redeemed some of the Xbox One "games with gold" you can't play them without the gold subscription but
    you will be able to play them if you will re-activate your gold subscription in the future.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

They will stay in the cloud till you renew your subscription.
  5. Niko1664 Win User

6. KLRSKIR Win User

cloud saves and xbox gold to silver?

What happens if I no longer have Xbox LIVE Gold?

Xbox LIVE Cloud Saved Games is a feature exclusive to Xbox LIVE Gold members. To create your cloud storage and place files in the cloud storage you must be an Xbox LIVE Gold Member. If you no longer have an Xbox LIVE Gold membership, you will not be able
    to select Cloud Saved Games in a game. Your files are still stored on the cloud and can be moved out of cloud storage and to a local storage device such as a hard drive. You can do this even if the file does not exist in the console’s cache.
Thema:

1. Cloud saved games after Xbox live gold cancelled - Similar Threads - Cloud saved games

2. cloud saved games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cloud saved games: Getting the message "items on another xbox are waiting to be uploaded for this game or app. To use cloud storage, sign in to the xbox you last played on and upload the items to the cloud" when i...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 - How would I move cloud saves for singleplayer games to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 - How would I move cloud saves for singleplayer games to my...: I play a handful of singleplayer games (in question: The Outer Worlds) and since Xbox and other Windows products don't work with a vpn, how would I move these cloud saves to my own PC? The game...
  4. Xbox Game Pass on PC : Force Cloud Save Sync

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass on PC : Force Cloud Save Sync: I have two PCs that I play on. I'm currently playing Outer Worlds. I'm having issues getting the save from one PC to sync to the other. Is there a way to force sync cloud saves? I'm not seeing the...
  5. Offline game save overwrote cloud data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline game save overwrote cloud data: Hey all, So Me and my brother each have our own xbox and xbox live accounts, and we have set it up to game share so that we can both play games together. We have been playing a game together and...
  6. Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi Giochi Windows 10 [Cloud Sync Saving Windows 10 Games]

in XBoX on Windows
    Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi Giochi Windows 10 [Cloud Sync Saving Windows 10 Games]: i salvataggi dei giochi installati in Windows 10 accessibili tramite l'app "companion console xbox" vengono automaticamente sincronizzati nel cloud? dove posso trovare quegli del gioco Cuphead?...
  7. downloading raymond legend saved game from cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloading raymond legend saved game from cloud: My son started "new game" on Raymond Legends on xbox one. He was only in the new game for less than a minute before he realized it wasn't the saved game. When I look at my xBox account it says...
  8. Get save file from Cloud without installing the game again?

in XBoX on Windows
    Get save file from Cloud without installing the game again?: Hi. I played Shadow of War using Xbox Game Pass on PC and deleted the game. I know my saved files still on Microsoft-cloud, but I can't find any instruction on how to get it without installing the...
  9. Reset a game from cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset a game from cloud save: Is there anyway to reset a game and start over? I've just moved from xbox 360 to xbox one and moved my games over but would like to start some of them again. I know I cant reset achievements' but...
  10. Can I choose between Cloud Saves or Local Saves for my games? Can I access these files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I choose between Cloud Saves or Local Saves for my games? Can I access these files?: If so is there any documentation on how to go about finding and selecting those files and placing them in the game files? Metro Exodus can be an example. I've seen a window pop up before asking...