cloud saved games

Discus and support cloud saved games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to sort this out for my grandson, not doing well. he has box 360 and xbox 1s, the box 1s has and external drive connected with plenty... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zombiekill2210, Apr 18, 2019.

1. cloud saved games

Hi I am trying to sort this out for my grandson, not doing well.

he has box 360 and xbox 1s, the box 1s has and external drive connected with plenty of space on both hard drives internal and external.

he played GTA5 on 360 and it clearly asks as to where you want to save game data, hard drive or cloud.

using same handle and sign in details box 1s via system , storage, only shows external and internal drives no cloud. ( he has gold membership)

on his home screen xbox1 on the list of menu under gold, the circle continues to turn as if its looking for something or can't sign in.

what he wants to do is use data from 360 game GTA5 and update his xbox1 GTA5 data so his progress is matched. ?

I am looking on xbox1 for Cloud, to use the saved 360 data to xbox1s, am I off the track here, is this possible, or just bite bullet and start over on xbox1s

any help great .

:)

Zombiekill2210, Apr 18, 2019
  2. XENMIC Win User

System Error

3. APR HYPNOS Win User

The Cloud and GOW3

4. THEOWENKILLER Win User
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cloud save data

You can't transfer save data directly from the cloud saves. Some BC games allow you to upload your xbox 360 game saves to cloud so you can use them in your xbox one as long as you play online.

For information on how to setup cloud storage for game saves, see
    Store your saved games in the cloud.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User
Thema:

cloud saved games

1. cloud saved games - Similar Threads - cloud saved games

2. cloud saving issue with microsoft ultimate word games

in XBoX on Windows
    cloud saving issue with microsoft ultimate word games: I have noticed the last few times that I have tried to play the MUWG that it keeps stating that it is having issues with cloud saving and it gives me the option to retry or to close the cloud. I...
  3. Xbox 360 Saved games- Re-download previous Cloud Saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Saved games- Re-download previous Cloud Saves: Are there any ways at all to re-download a previous cloud save on the xbox 360, say from 24 hours ago? This happened with the game Diablo 3: Reapers of Souls edition (Xbox360) As i just had an...
  4. Is there a way to manually download cloud saves/forcing a sync from cloud on Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to manually download cloud saves/forcing a sync from cloud on Game Pass for PC?: Hello, I have a problem trying to continue playing Metro: Exodus. While launching the game the Xbox software tries to ask me whether I'd like to use the save on my pc or the one store in cloud....
  5. Metro Exodus freeze thanks to save game cloud storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus freeze thanks to save game cloud storage: I have a problem with Metro Exodus game in Xbox (beta) launcher. My reproduction: 1. Start Metro Exodus, skip intro animation 2. Game freezes at this point: [img] 3. When I kill the...
  6. Xbox game pass cloud saves preventing launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass cloud saves preventing launch: I have the xbox game pass and can no longer launch Metro Exodus. My cloud and local data are out of sync and xbox game pass prompts me to choose which one to use. As the game is full screen this...
  7. cloud saved games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cloud saved games: Getting the message "items on another xbox are waiting to be uploaded for this game or app. To use cloud storage, sign in to the xbox you last played on and upload the items to the cloud" when i...
  8. Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 - How would I move cloud saves for singleplayer games to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 - How would I move cloud saves for singleplayer games to my...: I play a handful of singleplayer games (in question: The Outer Worlds) and since Xbox and other Windows products don't work with a vpn, how would I move these cloud saves to my own PC? The game...
  9. Cloud saved games after Xbox live gold cancelled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud saved games after Xbox live gold cancelled: Hi there What will happen to my cloud saved games if I cancel my Xbox live gold subscription? Will they be deleted? Or will I be able to access them when I get Xbox live gold again? Thanks for...
  10. Xbox Game Pass on PC : Force Cloud Save Sync

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass on PC : Force Cloud Save Sync: I have two PCs that I play on. I'm currently playing Outer Worlds. I'm having issues getting the save from one PC to sync to the other. Is there a way to force sync cloud saves? I'm not seeing the...