cloud saved games

Discus and support cloud saved games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to sort this out for my grandson, not doing well. he has box 360 and xbox 1s, the box 1s has and external drive connected with plenty... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zombiekill2210, Apr 18, 2019.

1. cloud saved games

Hi I am trying to sort this out for my grandson, not doing well.

he has box 360 and xbox 1s, the box 1s has and external drive connected with plenty of space on both hard drives internal and external.

he played GTA5 on 360 and it clearly asks as to where you want to save game data, hard drive or cloud.

using same handle and sign in details box 1s via system , storage, only shows external and internal drives no cloud. ( he has gold membership)

on his home screen xbox1 on the list of menu under gold, the circle continues to turn as if its looking for something or can't sign in.

what he wants to do is use data from 360 game GTA5 and update his xbox1 GTA5 data so his progress is matched. ?

I am looking on xbox1 for Cloud, to use the saved 360 data to xbox1s, am I off the track here, is this possible, or just bite bullet and start over on xbox1s

any help great .

:)

Zombiekill2210, Apr 18, 2019
  2. XENMIC Win User

System Error

3. APR HYPNOS Win User

The Cloud and GOW3

4. THEOWENKILLER Win User
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cloud save data

You can't transfer save data directly from the cloud saves. Some BC games allow you to upload your xbox 360 game saves to cloud so you can use them in your xbox one as long as you play online.

For information on how to setup cloud storage for game saves, see
    Store your saved games in the cloud.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User
Thema:

cloud saved games

1. cloud saved games - Similar Threads - cloud saved games

2. Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi Giochi Windows 10 [Cloud Sync Saving Windows 10 Games]

in XBoX on Windows
    Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi Giochi Windows 10 [Cloud Sync Saving Windows 10 Games]: i salvataggi dei giochi installati in Windows 10 accessibili tramite l'app "companion console xbox" vengono automaticamente sincronizzati nel cloud? dove posso trovare quegli del gioco Cuphead?...
  3. downloading raymond legend saved game from cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloading raymond legend saved game from cloud: My son started "new game" on Raymond Legends on xbox one. He was only in the new game for less than a minute before he realized it wasn't the saved game. When I look at my xBox account it says...
  4. Get save file from Cloud without installing the game again?

in XBoX on Windows
    Get save file from Cloud without installing the game again?: Hi. I played Shadow of War using Xbox Game Pass on PC and deleted the game. I know my saved files still on Microsoft-cloud, but I can't find any instruction on how to get it without installing the...
  5. Reset a game from cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset a game from cloud save: Is there anyway to reset a game and start over? I've just moved from xbox 360 to xbox one and moved my games over but would like to start some of them again. I know I cant reset achievements' but...
  6. Can I choose between Cloud Saves or Local Saves for my games? Can I access these files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I choose between Cloud Saves or Local Saves for my games? Can I access these files?: If so is there any documentation on how to go about finding and selecting those files and placing them in the game files? Metro Exodus can be an example. I've seen a window pop up before asking...
  7. Will original Xbox games on the Xbox One save the profiles on the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will original Xbox games on the Xbox One save the profiles on the cloud?: On my Xbox one S, I am opening up characters on the original Xbox game Unreal 2 liandri conflict. I will be upgrading to a Xbox One X soon. I noticed on Unreal 2 it saids not connected. Does...
  8. PC game pass games Cloud Saves?

in XBoX on Windows
    PC game pass games Cloud Saves?: hello, I wanted to know if Xbox Game Pass PC games (or PC games from the Microsoft Store in general) have cloud save feature. Or just Play Anywhere titles? ec054749-549b-4f4c-bc34-233105a112c2
  9. Does the Xbox Game Pass for PC use Cloud Saves?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the Xbox Game Pass for PC use Cloud Saves?: I can't find any information on whether or not Xbox game pass for pc uses cloud saves. For example, if I install a game on both my desktop pc and my laptop will I be able to save on one and then...
  10. can I access minesweeper (adventure) saved games on the cloud?

in XBoX on Windows
    can I access minesweeper (adventure) saved games on the cloud?: So the game crashed, and when I restarted it, it started a NEW game. Occasionally when I open the app, it asks if I want to use saved or local data. Can I manually access my saved game?...