cloud saved games

Discus and support cloud saved games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Getting the message "items on another xbox are waiting to be uploaded for this game or app. To use cloud storage, sign in to the xbox you last played... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vill Nye, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Vill Nye
    Vill Nye Guest

cloud saved games

Getting the message "items on another xbox are waiting to be uploaded for this game or app. To use cloud storage, sign in to the xbox you last played on and upload the items to the cloud" when i try to select the cloud storage for ace combat 6. I no longer
    have access to the previous xbox as it was stolen. There is no option to select local storage. Is there any way to get this working?

:)

Vill Nye, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XENMIC Win User

System Error

3. APR HYPNOS Win User

The Cloud and GOW3

4. THEOWENKILLER Win User
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cloud save data

You can't transfer save data directly from the cloud saves. Some BC games allow you to upload your xbox 360 game saves to cloud so you can use them in your xbox one as long as you play online.

For information on how to setup cloud storage for game saves, see
    Store your saved games in the cloud.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User
Thema:

cloud saved games

1. cloud saved games - Similar Threads - cloud saved games

2. Cloud Saves for Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Saves for Xbox Game Pass PC: I've recently lost my game files on the Xbox Game Pass for PC because I had to do a factory reset for something else. Tried to look up if there is even an option for cloud saving on PC, but it...
  3. Deleting Xbox 360 Cloud Save Game data on Xbox One so new game can be started

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting Xbox 360 Cloud Save Game data on Xbox One so new game can be started: Hi! So I have an Xbox One, and I just purchased Portal 2 online in the store. It runs through the backwards compatibility Xbox 360 screen and so when I log-in the only option is to select Cloud...
  4. Xbox One X - Continual Crashing, Games Wont Install, Problem With Cloud Saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Continual Crashing, Games Wont Install, Problem With Cloud Saves: Seeing as I am unable to get any interaction with customer services, can anyone in here possibly help??? In the last week my Xbox one x has been playing up big time. Call of Duty Modern Warfare...
  5. Does Xbox copy save data from games on external hard drives to the Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox copy save data from games on external hard drives to the Cloud?: Recently I’ve had some issue regarding my hard drive. A friend gave me advice saying I should wipe my hard drive in irder to reset it. I would do this but I’m unaware of the nature of the cloud...
  6. How to delete the Cloud save data from a game on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to delete the Cloud save data from a game on Windows 10?: Hello! I want to delete the complete data from the game State of Decay 2, because i want to start from scratch. But there is no way for me to do that, because i can only delete the save file but...
  7. Is it possible to revert a cloud save made for a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to revert a cloud save made for a game?: Basically over the weekend I lost internet and I was playing borderlands offline on a different console. When I got internet back it tried to sync the local storage with cloud.. Obviously there...
  8. Cloud game saves from 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud game saves from 360: I would like to know if anyone has a means to get 360 game saves from the cloud storage thru a pc a90041d0-4ee6-4374-ab0b-4dcff07a14b5
  9. The saved games for my PC and Cloud are both incorrect, can i access an old saved version...

in XBoX on Windows
    The saved games for my PC and Cloud are both incorrect, can i access an old saved version...: I have been playing Microsoft Ultimate Word Games for some years and today there were problems with it starting as it could not sync. It now loads but looks like i have never played the game...
  10. Xbox 360 Games not Saving to the Cloud Properly on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Games not Saving to the Cloud Properly on Xbox One: So a few months back, I decided that I wanted to buy the original Mass Effect Trilogy and play them on my Xbox One since the games are all backwards compatible. Once I started playing the first...