Cloud Saves not loading

Discus and support Cloud Saves not loading in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cannot get my cloud saves to load when starting a game on Xbox app for PC. I have been playing Deep Rock Galactic, and I went to bed yesterday and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by boxcar steve, Feb 23, 2021.

1. boxcar steve
    boxcar steve Guest

Cloud Saves not loading

I cannot get my cloud saves to load when starting a game on Xbox app for PC. I have been playing Deep Rock Galactic, and I went to bed yesterday and everything was fine. When I started playing today however it would start at the tutorial mission and my progress was not loading. I then tried Tetris Effect and my save file there also did not load. Is there anything I can do to make sure my cloud saves are loading correctly?

:)

boxcar steve, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

The Cloud Has To GO Bring Back USB

[quote user="vikingland1"]Rule #1 in any RPG save often , cloud or no cloud problem solved.[/quote]

This is true, but the problem comes about when you save offline to your hard drive, it won't be synchronized to your cloud save. Meaning, if load the game later on, when back online, the cloud save, not the hard drive save will
    be loaded. Overwriting your hard drive save.

You can stop the cloud save from loading, but you need to be paying attention when it happens.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 сохранения[Forza Horizon 4 save]

Since you chose to get the save game from local disc, the cloud save is probably rewritten with the new save.

You should have chosen for the cloud save to load.
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Transferring Statistic to a new machine

Maybe load it up on the old machine, sync a saved game to the cloud. Load it up on new machine & the saved game.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Save data

The save data actually lives in the cloud. There is a local copy on the console itself either on the internal or external but if you are connected to XBL the save will load to the cloud.
  6. WolfiesDen360 Win User

Can't fly ???

Copy the save to your cloud. Load the cloud copy in creation mode. If it auto-saves while in creation mode, your save will then not count on leaderboards nor for achievements. But you can always use the cloud copy to look around to find coords, then load
    the survival one (in survival mode) on your HD and have full achivos working.
Thema:

Cloud Saves not loading

1. Cloud Saves not loading - Similar Threads - Cloud Saves loading

2. Load a cloud save backup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Load a cloud save backup: So i've been playing forza horizon 4 online on my pc all the time and now ive wanted to load it onto my laptop too. Sadly it started a new game and overwrote my cloud save. I thought that maybe...
  3. Cloud Save Not Loading

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Save Not Loading: I'm trying to load my Forza Horizon 4 saved on my PC, from my Xbox, but the sync is permanently stuck on 0%. How do I load my cloud synced game? 36171ecd-19b1-4dfa-9102-f5a0833db39d
  4. Cloud save for a backwards compatible game not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud save for a backwards compatible game not loading: This is quite specific so I'll be amazed if anyone can help out. The BC game in question is Gears of War 3. This is going to sound like a cut and dry progress reset issue at first, but there's a...
  5. Game loading save from cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game loading save from cloud: So, when I first started playing on Xbox and started playing xbox 360 games on it, I used to have the option, when loading up a save from a 360 game, to load the save from either the cloud or the...
  6. Trouble loading cloud saves on Viva Pinata: TiP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble loading cloud saves on Viva Pinata: TiP: I wanted to revisit this game for a bit, so I moved all of my save files from my 360 to the cloud so I can access them on my xb1. I have both the backward-compatible version and the one through...
  7. Recently my Monster Hunter World: Iceborne save data failed to load from the Cloud Save....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently my Monster Hunter World: Iceborne save data failed to load from the Cloud Save....: As of now, I've been playing Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, and reached to a point in story where i was near the end of Master Rank. However, I lost my save data as my Xbox failed to load that...
  8. Crysis not loading save data/ corrupt cloud data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crysis not loading save data/ corrupt cloud data?: hey, I’ve been trying to play crysis on xbox one x. The game will boot up, however on the options menu, when you click continue game, it will not respond, the screen will flicker and remain on the...
  9. Cloud saves for Red Dead Redemption not loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud saves for Red Dead Redemption not loading.: I transferred all my cloud saves for all my games from my 360. I've had no problems with any of my games except for RDR. When I load it up it gives me a message that my cloud storage is still...
  10. Loading saved games from Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loading saved games from Cloud?: So, I was playing Dragon Age: Inquisition on my dad's Xbox One until I finally purchased my own. I'm trying to load my saved games from when I played on my dads Xbox, but I can't figure it out. I...