Cloud saves not working on PC after using iPad Beta in Dragon Quest IX

Discus and support Cloud saves not working on PC after using iPad Beta in Dragon Quest IX in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I decided to test Dragon Quest IX on my iPad last night after I was invited to the beta. I went to load the game on my PC this morning and am receiving... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Accomplished_Bell205, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Cloud saves not working on PC after using iPad Beta in Dragon Quest IX

I decided to test Dragon Quest IX on my iPad last night after I was invited to the beta. I went to load the game on my PC this morning and am receiving a message saying, "an unknown error occurred" and the game launches to the title screen without my saves. I get the cloud sync dialogue box when the game launches, but it never goes past 0% and then repeats the sequence above.

submitted by /u/Accomplished_Bell205
    [link] [comments]

/u/Accomplished_Bell205, Apr 23, 2021
  2. Korahn 27 Win User

Being Witcher George achievement (chapter 3 end spoiler)

If you rescued Phillippa, and did the quest to get the dagger, you can only save the dragon. If you chose to go after Triss instead, then you have the option to "kill the dragon" or "Leave her be"
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Saves lost after uninstall

When you uninstall any software on PC, usually all files associate with it will be removed. Since you mention using Xbox beta for Game Pass PC, your save files should be synced to the cloud on Xbox Live. They will sync to your PC again when you sign back
    in after re-installing the game and select your profile to load it.
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

That one game you want on Xbox

Dragon Quest XI, I love the Dragon Quest games and this entry looks really good.

At least this one is available on PC too, so I'll get it there even if my pc is not on par with my xbox for gaming
  5. Sp33d103 Win User

Application Fails after Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

Just did 2 Clean installs of Windows 10 1909.

The first install i did all windows updates/Driver updates then installed xbox pc beta game pass then installed 2 games and then attempted to install dragon center from MSI. it installed and then failed to run with the same errors i was getting before.

The second install i installed driver updates and then installed Dragon Center. Configured the system with Dragon Center. Then installed all windows updates, Xbox pc beta game pass and then installed a game and played. Dragon center still worked after playing
    the game. once i restarted the computer dragon center was broken with the same errors as before. Something is breaking the program in the xbox pc game pass install.
  6. Lord Rob UK Win User

Far cry 3

Hi GunCLngeJ0n,

Dragons & Goblins we are talking about Farcry 3 here aren't we :). I remember Komodo dragons but .... refers to
    farcry.wikia.com/.../Far_Cry_3_Animals yeah definitely no goblins.

Anyway the save point may not have kicked in and the game tends to spawn you back at the last main saved base location. Check that its definitely saved before you close your game.

Auto saves are triggered if you do one of the following events:

• After buying or selling from a store
    • When you have reached a checkpoint in a quest
    • When you have finished a quest
    • When you enter a quest area
    • After you liberate an outpost
    Hope this helps and enjoy the game.
    Regards
    BoA
Thema:

Cloud saves not working on PC after using iPad Beta in Dragon Quest IX

1. Cloud saves not working on PC after using iPad Beta in Dragon Quest IX - Similar Threads - Cloud saves working

2. Cloud Saving not working across the board (Gamepass Pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Saving not working across the board (Gamepass Pc): Hi, As the title of this thread implies, I'm currently having issues regarding cloud saving for Gamepass PC. The issue is quite severe as it completely impedes my ability to play any game I own...
  3. Cloud Game saves are currently not working on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Game saves are currently not working on Windows 10: Hi, Over the weekend, I noticed that I was unable to use the cloud game save functionality on my Windows 10 PC. This is on a clean install of 20H2 (19041.867). When I launch the game, it gets as...
  4. Game Pass Cloud Streaming - Cloud Save Not Working On Xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Cloud Streaming - Cloud Save Not Working On Xbox: Please forgive me as I'm new here. I've been playing Witcher 3 for a couple weeks now and thought I'd try it on my Note 9. After playing (with almost no issues) through two missions I quit and...
  5. Minecraft saves all corrupted - cloud save did not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft saves all corrupted - cloud save did not work: I restored my Xbox as I was having start-up problems and when I restored the system I downloaded all my Minecraft save games. Now Minecraft says all the saved games are corrupted and are...
  6. Does cloud sync work for Sunset Overdrive? It's advertised as Xbox Live cloud save capable...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does cloud sync work for Sunset Overdrive? It's advertised as Xbox Live cloud save capable...: I am unable to get my saves to upload to the cloud. I first noticed this when attempting to play the game on one of my other household gaming PC's. Only New Game is presented when selecting my...
  7. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 cloud save data not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 cloud save data not working.: Hello all, So I've recently attampted to play throguh CD MW2 again but have some across a rather annoying issue in which each time I boot up the game (digital version) in my xbox one. I am...
  8. Cloud Saved Games not working on xBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saved Games not working on xBox One: I am trying to transfer some saved Minecraft games from my Xbox 360 to the Xbox One. So far, I have done the following: 1) Upgraded account to xBox Live Gold subscription 2) Selected Game and...
  9. Xbox live not working. Says all services available but digital games and cloud saving not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live not working. Says all services available but digital games and cloud saving not ...: As the title mentions my current network status says all services are available but opening any of my digital it says "we couldn't get the latest save data". I'm from the Midwestern US if that...
  10. Cloud save not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud save not working: in trying to move my skyrim save from my 360 to my xbox one, but cloud save isnt working. It only lets me pull saves OUT so I can't save it to the cloud. I thought maybe I need gold so I bought a...