Cloud saves

Discus and support Cloud saves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how to accuse my xbox 1 saves from the cloud aa29434b-a42f-4130-9b54-3100c9f354ac Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by amadfox, Oct 27, 2020.

1. amadfox
    amadfox Guest

Cloud saves

how to accuse my xbox 1 saves from the cloud

:)

amadfox, Oct 27, 2020
  2. XENMIC Win User

System Error

3. APR HYPNOS Win User

The Cloud and GOW3

4. JediWooder Win User

If a game was delisted but it was paid and owned, do they remove from my Home screen to force me to redownload it again?

Just make sure it was a cloud save, if you didn't cloud save then the game has no save data. I think it automatically cloud saves, but it never hurts to check!
  5. PurdeeRicky Win User

Final Fantasy XIII-2 demo freezing

Also wondering if I were to enable cloud saving and save my game saves to the cloud.

Can I reformat the hard drive and then recover the game saves from the cloud?
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User
Thema:

Cloud saves

1. Cloud saves - Similar Threads - Cloud saves

2. Xbox 360 free cloud saves?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 free cloud saves?: Microsoft said that they would make cloud saves free on Xbox 360 (https://www.ign.com/articles/xbox-360-users-are-getting-free-cloud-saves-to-transition-to-xbox-series-xs,...
  3. cloud save and hard drive save gone

in XBoX on Windows
    cloud save and hard drive save gone: Hi, im playing final fantasy 15 both on my PC via xbox beta and my xbox one. However this morning all my saves have disappeared, i did not delete them and no one else uses my devices. Is there a...
  4. XBOX 360 Cloud save enable still saying I need a gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Cloud save enable still saying I need a gold subscription: I thought id back my 360 saves up on my 360 now cloud saving is meant to be free, but my machine is still saying a gold subscription is required when i try to turn it on? The system has the latest...
  5. forza horizon 4 cloud save error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 cloud save error: Hello, I cant play Forza Horizon 4 because of error E:47 - 0. I think this can be caused by that I was offline, and launched the game. I deleted local save files (so cloud save can update) -...
  6. Xbox Series X Cloud Saves Stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Cloud Saves Stuck: Hi, just wondering if anyone has a workaround for this issue. I’m currently trying to sync my WWE 2k19 saves on the Series X but it keeps getting stuck at 54%, ive tried with the game installed...
  7. How do I delete a cloud save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete a cloud save?: I know this is asked a lot, so I'm not sure why I have to even ask, but how do I get access to and delete my cloud saves? I would like to start a game over and I can delete the local file, but it...
  8. Cloud saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud saved games: we recently lost some of our cloud saves for the game Grounded. Is there any way we can recover these? we have put HOURS in to the game and lost a lot of the stuff we have done. we have even...
  9. How can I delete cloud saves for AC: Syndicate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I delete cloud saves for AC: Syndicate?: Ok. So im trying to start this game over. It wont give me the option “delete everywhere”. It only lets me delete the local save. It even tells me that the game still will load the synced file....
  10. Xbox 360 saved games to Xbox one using cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 saved games to Xbox one using cloud: Ok so this was driving me nuts took me two hours to fix so i thought i add it here for anyone else who has just started using the cloud Old news but I Couldn’t find this simple solve online now...