cloud saves

Discus and support cloud saves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I ve been play jedi the fallen order on pc with game pass, but i uninstalled it. Is there any way i can download the saves from cloud without... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by γιαννηςρεινος, Jan 20, 2022.

1. cloud saves

I ve been play jedi the fallen order on pc with game pass, but i uninstalled it. Is there any way i can download the saves from cloud without downloading the game again?

:)

γιαννηςρεινος, Jan 20, 2022
  2. XENMIC Win User

System Error

3. APR HYPNOS Win User

The Cloud and GOW3

4. JediWooder Win User

If a game was delisted but it was paid and owned, do they remove from my Home screen to force me to redownload it again?

Just make sure it was a cloud save, if you didn't cloud save then the game has no save data. I think it automatically cloud saves, but it never hurts to check!
  5. PurdeeRicky Win User

Final Fantasy XIII-2 demo freezing

Also wondering if I were to enable cloud saving and save my game saves to the cloud.

Can I reformat the hard drive and then recover the game saves from the cloud?
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User
Thema:

cloud saves

1. cloud saves - Similar Threads - cloud saves

2. Skyrim cloud games synced - but not my most recent saves (lost 2 months of gameplay!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim cloud games synced - but not my most recent saves (lost 2 months of gameplay!): Hi all, My Skyrim cloud saves will not fully download to the console. I was playing it 3 days ago and then one morning is said it was synching with the cloud. When the game loaded I find I...
  3. Cloud gaming, saved data after canceling ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming, saved data after canceling ultimate: I want to know if my game saves are lost after canceling my xbox ultimate subscription. Thx 0d8ed36f-90e3-4a5b-b051-06e9c131a1ae
  4. download xbox cloud saved games.

in XboX Insiders
    download xbox cloud saved games.: is it possible to download xbox cloud saved game saves to your pc, for them to be than played on it submitted by /u/WAETEET [link] [comments]
  5. Cloud saves causing game to crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud saves causing game to crash: I have an Xbox Series S and I’m trying to play the Sims 4. When I start the game, it syncs to cloud to retrieve my saved data (game loads), but then crashes to the Xbox Home Screen afterwards. I...
  6. Xbox Cloud Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Save: I recently reset my PC and redownloaded Forza Horizon 5. When I launched the game, it was taking forever to synchronize and stuck at 0%. I canceled it and restarted my PC. I launched it again and...
  7. Xbox cloud save system is trash.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud save system is trash.: The local save data is updated regularly, but the cloud data is updated inconsistently, regardless of whether I "close games properly" or try to use quick resume. And every time I play a game it...
  8. HELP! Connected to internet on xbox one but cloud saved games is offline and im half way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Connected to internet on xbox one but cloud saved games is offline and im half way...: im half way through my game with my last save at the start of the game. IDK WHAT TO DO c5c3e328-57d5-4704-bb9d-8ccb35894cea
  9. Syncing saved data on certain games takes too long, makes playing on the cloud a hassle.

in XboX Insiders
    Syncing saved data on certain games takes too long, makes playing on the cloud a hassle.: Is there any future plans to fix that? Forza Horizon 5 took almost 7 minutes to sync. I have fiber 200mbps. submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  10. Can't Copy Epic Cloud Save Over Game Pass Cloud Save,... why!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Copy Epic Cloud Save Over Game Pass Cloud Save,... why!?: I have completed everything in World War Z after claiming the game FREE on Epic Games, and then upgrading to Aftermath. I want to play the game through Game Pass now since the social options on...