Cloud saving

Discus and support Cloud saving in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting the message that I don't have cloud saving set up and that I can set it up in options. Honestly, I've looked and looked - where do I go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mala0529, Aug 7, 2019.

1. mala0529
    mala0529 Guest

Cloud saving

I keep getting the message that I don't have cloud saving set up and that I can set it up in options. Honestly, I've looked and looked - where do I go to set this up?

:)

mala0529, Aug 7, 2019
  2. XENMIC Win User

System Error

3. APR HYPNOS Win User

The Cloud and GOW3

4. JediWooder Win User

If a game was delisted but it was paid and owned, do they remove from my Home screen to force me to redownload it again?

Just make sure it was a cloud save, if you didn't cloud save then the game has no save data. I think it automatically cloud saves, but it never hurts to check!
  5. PurdeeRicky Win User

Final Fantasy XIII-2 demo freezing

Also wondering if I were to enable cloud saving and save my game saves to the cloud.

Can I reformat the hard drive and then recover the game saves from the cloud?
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User
Thema:

Cloud saving

1. Cloud saving - Similar Threads - Cloud saving

2. Reset a game from cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset a game from cloud save: Is there anyway to reset a game and start over? I've just moved from xbox 360 to xbox one and moved my games over but would like to start some of them again. I know I cant reset achievements' but...
  3. Cloud problems with the save, Forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud problems with the save, Forza horizon 4: For a while ive been having a problem with my save that is placed at the cloud service on Xbox One. For a long while i played the game in the console, saving it in the same one. Then i just...
  4. Xbox app for Windows (beta) cloud saves

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Windows (beta) cloud saves: Anyone know if the xbox app for windows 10 supports cloud saves? Can't find anything. Working on a Hollowknight playthrough on my desktop, would love to pick it up on my laptop when traveling....
  5. My xbox one does not give me an option to delete cloud saves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one does not give me an option to delete cloud saves.: trying to start over my portal two co-op campaign on xbox one. when I go to game options it only gives me the option to delete local saves but not the cloud. my progress always returns and I cant...
  6. GTA V / Cloud saves / from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V / Cloud saves / from Xbox 360 to Xbox One: GTA V / Cloud saves / from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Is it possible to play my GTA V saved games from Xbox 360 on my Xbox One? I transferred (saved/copied/moved) the save game files from my 360 to...
  7. How Do I Enable Cloud Saves On My XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Enable Cloud Saves On My XBox One: Hi, I am having some issues and am getting ready to reset my entire Xbox and external storage device. I am concerned that I will lose all the game saves I have. I have read that they auto back...
  8. Xbox Cloud Saves Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Saves Broken: Hi, My Xbox One X died while playing a couple of Xbox 360 games (ME2 and ME3). Now that I have a replacement, whenever I try to play these games I'm told that "Items on another Xbox are waiting...
  9. Cloud save for GamePass for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud save for GamePass for PC?: Hello. I have a gaming PC but have yet to buy an external hard drive and there a game I want to play but to save space I would need to uninstall a game I have been playing on the game pass...
  10. Can I choose between Cloud Saves or Local Saves for my games? Can I access these files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I choose between Cloud Saves or Local Saves for my games? Can I access these files?: If so is there any documentation on how to go about finding and selecting those files and placing them in the game files? Metro Exodus can be an example. I've seen a window pop up before asking...