Cloud saving

Discus and support Cloud saving in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting the message that I don't have cloud saving set up and that I can set it up in options. Honestly, I've looked and looked - where do I go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mala0529, Aug 7, 2019.

1. mala0529
    mala0529 Guest

Cloud saving

I keep getting the message that I don't have cloud saving set up and that I can set it up in options. Honestly, I've looked and looked - where do I go to set this up?

:)

mala0529, Aug 7, 2019
  2. XENMIC Win User

System Error

3. APR HYPNOS Win User

The Cloud and GOW3

4. JediWooder Win User

If a game was delisted but it was paid and owned, do they remove from my Home screen to force me to redownload it again?

Just make sure it was a cloud save, if you didn't cloud save then the game has no save data. I think it automatically cloud saves, but it never hurts to check!
  5. PurdeeRicky Win User

Final Fantasy XIII-2 demo freezing

Also wondering if I were to enable cloud saving and save my game saves to the cloud.

Can I reformat the hard drive and then recover the game saves from the cloud?
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User
Thema:

Cloud saving

1. Cloud saving - Similar Threads - Cloud saving

2. Corrupted cloud save

in XBoX on Consoles
    Corrupted cloud save: My save game for Control (2019) got corrupted somehow this morning. I've lost all my progress and the cloud save is likewise hosed. I've tried to re sync but it's just broken. Does anyone know if...
  3. Cloud Save Problem (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Save Problem (Minecraft): Hi, Im on xbox and ive accidentally synced my cloud save to an old local save on minecraft, is there anyway that the cloud can be back tracked? 67902973-0046-4d03-a1ab-bf998cb1d0b1
  4. Cloud Saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Saves: I cannot for the life of me figure out how to delete cloud saves on my console. I went to my saved data to delete my info but I can only delete locally and I don't have the option of deleting...
  5. cloud saving issue with microsoft ultimate word games

in XBoX on Windows
    cloud saving issue with microsoft ultimate word games: I have noticed the last few times that I have tried to play the MUWG that it keeps stating that it is having issues with cloud saving and it gives me the option to retry or to close the cloud. I...
  6. Xbox 360 Saved games- Re-download previous Cloud Saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Saved games- Re-download previous Cloud Saves: Are there any ways at all to re-download a previous cloud save on the xbox 360, say from 24 hours ago? This happened with the game Diablo 3: Reapers of Souls edition (Xbox360) As i just had an...
  7. Does cloud sync work for Sunset Overdrive? It's advertised as Xbox Live cloud save capable...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does cloud sync work for Sunset Overdrive? It's advertised as Xbox Live cloud save capable...: I am unable to get my saves to upload to the cloud. I first noticed this when attempting to play the game on one of my other household gaming PC's. Only New Game is presented when selecting my...
  8. Xbox one let star wars tcs says I have no saves on the cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one let star wars tcs says I have no saves on the cloud saves: It saves i have no saves on the cloud saves and i checked on my cloud saves and its gone how do i recover it i never deleted anything? 5393487c-0766-45c1-a124-84e84ac9fbae
  9. Metro exodus - cloud saving issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro exodus - cloud saving issue: Hi, The game used to work okay for a while. Suddently, it started to freeze right after the intro video or whenever i try to skip it. After it closes, a dialogue shows that says the loxal save...
  10. Is there a way to manually download cloud saves/forcing a sync from cloud on Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to manually download cloud saves/forcing a sync from cloud on Game Pass for PC?: Hello, I have a problem trying to continue playing Metro: Exodus. While launching the game the Xbox software tries to ask me whether I'd like to use the save on my pc or the one store in cloud....