Cloud Storage Question

Discus and support Cloud Storage Question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After an internal and external hard drive storage problem, all my saved game loads from Fallout 4 have vanished from my XBox One. Bit annoying as I had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vincen7Furnier, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Cloud Storage Question

After an internal and external hard drive storage problem, all my saved game loads from Fallout 4 have vanished from my XBox One. Bit annoying as I had built up a decent level. Is there any way of getting the last saved game from Cloud Storage back onto
    my Xbox One hard drive? I have been to the Settings/Storage section (as the Help menu suggests), but there's nothing there that mentions Cloud Storage, just my internal and external drives.

:)

Vincen7Furnier, Sep 7, 2016
  2. wolfspidr
    wolfspidr Guest
    Question regarding cloud saves on XBOX ONE.

Likely a stupid question, but I can't find the answer in Xbox's storage FAQ. If I uninstall a game does it also delete my save data from the cloud? Also, is there any way of seeing your cloud storage? Just the cloud storage itself without having to go to each dang game individually?

wolfspidr, Sep 7, 2016
  3. Cloud Storage Question.

As many of you know Backwards Compatibly games are stored/saves on the "Cloud". I was wondering where can I find these if I ever decided to delete it? Like if I choose to play an XBLA 360 game over?

Thanks.

aRagingCanadian, Sep 7, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Cloud Storage Question

Just start up the game & it should sync to the cloud & download your last save from there automatically.

Daft Badger, Sep 8, 2016
  5. Unfortunately, that didn't work either. I let the game run through the entire opening sequence and then left it standing idle for 10 minutes (normally the Loads appear within seconds of the game start). The game menu has Loads shadowed out, presumably as
    there are none on the internal or external drives - and isn't donwloading/syncing any from the Cloud Storage.

Vincen7Furnier, Sep 8, 2016
  6. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Deleting the game and reinstalling might help

Mr Boozyhead, Sep 9, 2016
  7. Don't have the game on disk as it was a download purchase. I don't think I'll be deleting the game - at least (for now) I can always start a new game, as that option exists. I know all that's needed is Cloud Storage access, and I don't understand why Microsoft
    have provided it with the 360 and not the XBox One. It's so frustrating.

Vincen7Furnier, Sep 9, 2016
  8. Cloud Storage Question

uninstall and reinstall worth a try

GrandPops2015, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Vincen7Furnier Win User

Cloud Storage Question

Don't have the game on disk as it was a download purchase. I don't think I'll be deleting the game - at least (for now) I can always start a new game, as that option exists. I know all that's needed is Cloud Storage access, and I don't understand why Microsoft
    have provided it with the 360 and not the XBox One. It's so frustrating.
  10. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Cloud Storage Question

Deleting the game and reinstalling might help
  11. Vincen7Furnier Win User

Cloud Storage Question

Unfortunately, that didn't work either. I let the game run through the entire opening sequence and then left it standing idle for 10 minutes (normally the Loads appear within seconds of the game start). The game menu has Loads shadowed out, presumably as
    there are none on the internal or external drives - and isn't donwloading/syncing any from the Cloud Storage.
  12. GrandPops2015 Win User

Cloud Storage Question

uninstall and reinstall worth a try
  13. Daft Badger Win User

Cloud Storage Question

Just start up the game & it should sync to the cloud & download your last save from there automatically.
Thema:

Cloud Storage Question

1. Cloud Storage Question - Similar Threads - Cloud Storage Question

2. X-Box 1 cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box 1 cloud storage: I have a game that saved in the cloud storage I would like to delete the fane out of the cloud storage. Actually how do i even access the cloud storage fir the x box one?...
  3. Xbox 360 cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cloud storage: So i am trying to transfer some of my data to another console using cloud storage i have xbox live gold and i have enough storage space but for some reason its not letting me enable the cloud...
  4. Xbox 360 BC Cloud Save Storage Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 BC Cloud Save Storage Error: I've had an Xbox One X since November 2019, but before then I had an original Xbox One until about April 2019 which I had to sell. This seems relevant due to the error I'm seeing regarding Xbox...
  5. Cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud storage: I need to disable cloud storage because it is becoming nothing a pain to my head a9fc3f74-f81d-4d31-8e09-dcf24224e7b5
  6. Xbox One Cloud storage question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Cloud storage question: I let my Xbox Live Gold run out for a couple of months. I have now just signed back up for Gold and I can't seem to find out if my games are saved to cloud storage. Is there any way I can find...
  7. Questions about cloud storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions about cloud storage.: I had enabled cloud storage and am not sure how to use it. The FAQ says that game saves are automatically uploaded to the cloud when you exit. I did exactly that, when I was finished playing my...
  8. Cloud Storage Question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Storage Question.: As many of you know Backwards Compatibly games are stored/saves on the "Cloud". I was wondering where can I find these if I ever decided to delete it? Like if I choose to play an XBLA 360 game...
  9. Question about cloud storage and automatic game sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about cloud storage and automatic game sync: So I have started streaming Watch Dogs to Twitch, basically doing a walk through of it for the masses. I have two Xbox Ones and I was wondering if there is a way to turn off either the cloud...
  10. Question about Xbox One deletes and cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox One deletes and cloud storage: Reason why I asked is because I think Ryse has the new DLC out and I rented it from Gamefly. I deleted the save after I beat the game but I wanted to re-rent it but did not know if I would have my...