Cloud Storage Unavailable

Discus and support Cloud Storage Unavailable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just purchased xbox gold specifically to use cloud storage however since when i try to enable it i continually get the error message "Cloud Storage... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JHDesk, Feb 9, 2019.

1. JHDesk
    JHDesk Guest

I just purchased xbox gold specifically to use cloud storage however since when i try to enable it i continually get the error message "Cloud Storage Unavailable: Sorry, cloud storage isn't available to everyone yet". I saw a thread from two years ago
    which was shut down yesterday but it provided no succesful answers. Any help?

:)

JHDesk, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Meganium Lv50 Win User

Trying to enable Cloud Storage for Saved Games gives 0x807b0198 error

I Cant Enable, It keeps saying Cloud storage is Unavailable
  3. LtLogicon Win User

Could it be a corrupt cache?

These steps I found from this Xbox support
    site
    to try and fix this. The steps delete the cloud saves. So I'm unsure if you have anything saved there already but this would delete your cloud saves.

Can't enable cloud storage just yet

If you get this message, here's what to do:

1. From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then select System.
    2. Select Storage, and then select your primary storage device (for example, Hard Drive).
    3. Select System Items.
    4. Select Cloud Storage Console Copy.
    5. Select Delete.
  4. JHDesk Win User

Country is not an issue, I reside in the US
  5. NeverAngel Win User

Cloud storage unavailable

They say to

• From the Xbox Dashboard, go to Settings, and then select System.
    • Select Storage, and then select your primary storage device.
    • Select System Items, and then select Cloud Storage Console Copy.
    • Select Delete.
    But there's no 'Cloud Storage Console Copy' for me to delete?! What else can I do!?
  6. JHDesk Win User

For clarification this is on an Xbox 360
Thema:

1. Cloud Storage Unavailable - Similar Threads - Cloud Storage Unavailable

2. Xbox 360 cloud storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 cloud storage: So i got xbox live so i can use the cloud storage and buy a few games for my kids to play. Problem is now i paid for live and a game i can not download because apparently i have not enough storage...
  3. Unable to save the XBOX live Game on Cloud storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to save the XBOX live Game on Cloud storage: I am playing Rise of Nations, Extended Edition in Xbox Live on my Windows 10 PC. I've started getting this message and cannot save my games even though I always delete unneeded saves as I go. How...
  4. Облачное хранилище [Translation-Cloud storage]

in XBoX on Windows
    Облачное хранилище [Translation-Cloud storage]: Добрый день. Подскажите пожалуйста сегодня после переустановки игры и проведения синхронизации не подтянулись сохранения [Translation- Good day. Please tell me today after reinstalling the game...
  5. Cloud Storage is not available Status code: 0x80070525

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Storage is not available Status code: 0x80070525: Hello, I am trying to move all my data onto the cloud from my xbox 360 but came up with this error message: Cloud Storage Unavailable Sorry, cloud storage isn't availble Status code:...
  6. Cloud storage setting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud storage setting: I am a gold member, but when I try to enable System settings/storage/cloud saved games, there is a failure: sorry, cloud storage isn't available everyone yet. Could you help anybody, what I can...
  7. XboxOne cloud storage access

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne cloud storage access: I have an Xbox one and ran into a limit for game saves in my game. I want to save to the cloud, but cannot access it from my console. I subscribed to Xboxone Live Gold but still cannot access the...
  8. Cloud storage on backwards compatible (Mass Effect 2)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud storage on backwards compatible (Mass Effect 2): I’ve been trying to start a new game of Mass Effect 2 on backward compatibility by transferring my character from ME1, however after reaching the first point when I have to pick a storage device...
  9. Unable to sync games to cloud storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sync games to cloud storage: Since yesterday I have been unable to sync any games to the cloud storage. When testing my network I get the following...."Your network is good, but there are some Xbox service issues" According...
  10. Cloud storage unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud storage unavailable: I'm trying to enable the cloud storage on my Xbox 360 so I can move my saved games to my new Xbox One but I keep getting the message "Sorry cloud storage isn't available to everyone yet. For more...