Cloud Storage

Discus and support Cloud Storage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need to switch off cloud storage but don't have a 60 console anymore. The save files must be corrupted or something as everytime I install Gears of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by C0WBANGER, Mar 5, 2019.

1. C0WBANGER
    C0WBANGER Guest

Cloud Storage

I need to switch off cloud storage but don't have a 60 console anymore.

The save files must be corrupted or something as everytime I install Gears of War enhanced edition to play on Xbox One X the game loads but the game has no color has blurry red lines over all the characters and scenery? I believe it keeps syncing my data
    from the cloud and it's corrupted?

I can't seem to be able to switch off cloud storage so completely stuck?

:)

C0WBANGER, Mar 5, 2019
  2. OCRyzen Win User

iCloud storage upgrade not showing on xbox

Cloud storage for Hotmail, is different, to Xbox cloud storage too...
  3. The1337gamer Win User
  4. Juxtapose13 Win User

Cloud Storage

[quote user="DaFish00"]

Is there a limit to the storage on the cloud? I havent configured it yet. I originally bought just the 4G xbox, and have added on a 20G hard drive. Was going to get a bigger hard drive. Now that we can use the cloud, is there any point to upping my hard
    drive - or can I just use the cloud now?

[/quote]

Cloud Storage is 512 MB and is available for Game Saves only. Also, the poster above me is correct. There is no way to add a 20GB HDD to an Xbox 360 S console. Legitamately.

If you've added a 20 GB HDD via a round-about-method, note that this may be considered tampering of the console and might result it in being banned at some point.
  5. Photonimus Win User

Cloud Storage

The add on HDs for the 4GB console only come in 250 GB, and the new to come 320 GB drives.

Older style HDs do not work on these models. There is no possible way you can be using a 20 GB on the 4 GB console.
  6. DaFish00 Win User

Cloud Storage

Is there a limit to the storage on the cloud? I havent configured it yet. I originally bought just the 4G xbox, and have added on a 20G hard drive. Was going to get a bigger hard drive. Now that we can use the cloud, is there any point to upping my hard
    drive - or can I just use the cloud now?
Thema:

Cloud Storage

1. Cloud Storage - Similar Threads - Cloud Storage

2. Changing from local storage to cloud storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing from local storage to cloud storage: I was playing Forza Horizon 4 and i had to choose between local and cloud storage i clicked local but it was a old save is the any way to change my save from local to cloud? because i cant find it...
  3. Cloud storage full message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud storage full message: when trying to save game says cloud storage full f40e68e5-af0f-4345-aa16-64de7dbb9bc7
  4. Xbox 360 cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cloud storage: Can the 514mb storage needed for the cloud be an external hard drive connect thru a USB? 38586059-f90e-4fcd-8378-d38c623d5fff
  5. Microsoft/ Xbox Live they should make cloud storage memory up to 20TB For updates and installs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft/ Xbox Live they should make cloud storage memory up to 20TB For updates and installs?: WHAT WOULD YOU'LL THINK ABOUT THIS. f32d8edd-95e7-4292-9cda-4cc67947870a
  6. xbox One Cloud Game storage folder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox One Cloud Game storage folder: I am a new xbox One user and noted that the "Cloud save game folder" under storage settings no longer available. xbox support team reply was it is no longer needed since all games are now...
  7. Cloud Storage Unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Storage Unavailable: I just purchased xbox gold specifically to use cloud storage however since when i try to enable it i continually get the error message "Cloud Storage Unavailable: Sorry, cloud storage isn't...
  8. Xbox 360 cloud storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 cloud storage: So i got xbox live so i can use the cloud storage and buy a few games for my kids to play. Problem is now i paid for live and a game i can not download because apparently i have not enough storage...
  9. Unable to save the XBOX live Game on Cloud storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to save the XBOX live Game on Cloud storage: I am playing Rise of Nations, Extended Edition in Xbox Live on my Windows 10 PC. I've started getting this message and cannot save my games even though I always delete unneeded saves as I go. How...
  10. Облачное хранилище [Translation-Cloud storage]

in XBoX on Windows
    Облачное хранилище [Translation-Cloud storage]: Добрый день. Подскажите пожалуйста сегодня после переустановки игры и проведения синхронизации не подтянулись сохранения [Translation- Good day. Please tell me today after reinstalling the game...