Cloud streaming

Discus and support Cloud streaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am curious about all this cloud gaming buzz from Phil Spencer saying future of gaming is cloud gaming. What about people who arent capable of getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrabbyDaddy2421, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Cloud streaming

I am curious about all this cloud gaming buzz from Phil Spencer saying future of gaming is cloud gaming. What about people who arent capable of getting good internet connection or some who cant cet at all. I feel like he is leaving them out. Not everyone
    lives in big cities where internet is really fast. My question is sounds like Microsoft xbox wants to force people to go to cloud gaming is that the case in near future?

:)

CrabbyDaddy2421, Feb 13, 2020
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

NOW do you think Microsoft will rethink DRM?

^^Sony's cloud streaming service will stream PS3 games to the PS4.
  3. KillaxG23 Win User

Cloud streaming

I don't think they are going to force us to do it, because they know you need a decent internet connection to stream and alot of us have it and I know they have a way of seeing that. I think it's great though. A little off topic but I have Shadow on the
    pc, it's like $35 bucks a month and basically I stream a really good computer I cant afford to my $200 walmart laptop and I can play whatever I want on it. Changed the way I game on pc.
  4. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Cloud streaming

the united states is very undeveloped when it comes to internet but you only really need 5mb/s to run it
  5. ItzAprilLol Win User

Cloud streaming

Its the newer generarion. And i can see it being cost effective. I mean there are down side and up sides.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Cloud streaming

That is definitely not the case in the near future (or what i consider the near future) we're getting a new Xbox this year. It's more a case of Phil and Xbox looking into the distant future and realising that if they put a lot of work into cloud gaming
    now, then Xbox will be in a really good place when cloud gaming does take off. Or atleast that's my opinion.
Thema:

Cloud streaming

1. Cloud streaming - Similar Threads - Cloud streaming

2. Unable to console stream on project x cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to console stream on project x cloud: Hi there I have tried a few various things like restarting my phone, my xbox, and looking on support pages but I cant seem to figure out why I cant console stream games from my own console to the...
  3. Is there any way to delete save files from the cloud anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to delete save files from the cloud anymore?: I know there used to be a way to do it, but every time I go to delete a save file, it only does it from the local hardware. b6f3d9d1-88ca-4029-91ab-71663b238d44
  4. Xbox One Cloud Streaming Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Cloud Streaming Issues: Hi Guys, I cannot get Cloud Streaming to work here in New Zealand Im connected via Ethernet, and have the highest internet speeds currently available My Current Local Network Speeds are: Ping:...
  5. Xbox XProject Cloud Console Streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox XProject Cloud Console Streaming: I am at my wits end. I haven't been able to get my app on my phone to give me a list of games on my home console. I can access the games that they have preloaded for the Cloud streaming but i want...
  6. Streaming is not working for me I set up the whole thing to use local streaming (not cloud)...

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming is not working for me I set up the whole thing to use local streaming (not cloud)...: I set up the whole thing to use local streaming (not cloud) and every time I try to set up a new console but I get told it's not in my ring or region but I live in the US of A submitted by...
  7. I can't stream from my console to my phone, even though cloud streaming works OK.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't stream from my console to my phone, even though cloud streaming works OK.: As per title. I can use the streaming app to stream from the cloud, but I really want to stream from my console. When I choose that option on the app, it says to join the insider programme and...
  8. Project Cloud X (beta) streaming connection lost

in XboX Insiders
    Project Cloud X (beta) streaming connection lost: I play around with the Cloud X streaming when I'm away from home to test it out for bugs and any issues I can give feedback on and for the most part it has worked phenomenally and exceeded my...
  9. xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming: Xcloud for sure as you can play games you already own on Xbox, Im so hyped for Xcloud a9fe7eb4-aab7-4fb9-9d20-289c4c6adf30
  10. Cloud Azure Streaming Ideas/Suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Azure Streaming Ideas/Suggestions: If it's possible to get the Azure to stream Xbox 360 games to the Xbox One, I suggest that Microsoft could use a controlled method of reowning previous games on the Xbox One. There could be a way...