Cloud to console sync

Discus and support Cloud to console sync in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently purchased Xbox game pass and immediately got to playing my console games without syncing to my console first and Tonight I connected the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaytonKeller, Jan 23, 2022.

1. DaytonKeller
    DaytonKeller Guest

Cloud to console sync

So I recently purchased Xbox game pass and immediately got to playing my console games without syncing to my console first and Tonight I connected the cloud to my console and while on horizon 4 I clicked my file that I used on the console and now I can't find all the progress I made on the cloud is there any way to recover it?

[Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community participation Centre]

:)

DaytonKeller, Jan 23, 2022
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

How to recover a deleted world

If it was deleted on the console or PC as well as in the cloud there is no recovery method. If it is in the cloud then it should sync back down. You can prompt a sync by removing your account and adding it back to the console.
  3. pa1blo Win User

Xbox One - Accidentally clicked the wrong option upon launching, causing me to lose saved data?

when you play with the same account on diferent console, you must always sync cloud to continue your game where you be

this time, seems you not sync cloud and start the game from the begginig

when you go to your mom console, select not sync cloud to continue your progress
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Is My Xbox Series S Repairable?

The OP isn't trying to sync to the cloud as they have already done that. their question is whether the Cloud Save can become corrupted and so corrupts the console when the save syncs to it
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

data transfer

What probably happened was your console in Manchester has not synced to the cloud. So there is nothing you can do until you go back to Manchester and continue on that console. Hopefully the console will then sync upto the cloud, and you will be able to
    continue on the console in London.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

problems with xbox.

If you have cloud storage activated then this is normal.It's the cloud storage syncing when you turn your console of.
Thema:

Cloud to console sync

1. Cloud to console sync - Similar Threads - Cloud console sync

2. XBOX cloud on TV without XBOX console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX cloud on TV without XBOX console: Now i can play xbox cloud with mobile, tablet,... why not on TV without xbox console? currently there are many problems with components to manufacture the consoles, it could not be installed...
  3. Will xbox cloud gaming be free to use with games I already own on my console?

in XboX Insiders
    Will xbox cloud gaming be free to use with games I already own on my console?: Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, so I hope I'm in the right place. I have recently stumbled across cloud gaming and have seen some games on there that I own...
  4. Game Library In Cloud Not In Sync With Console

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Library In Cloud Not In Sync With Console: Hi, I've recently installed the GamePass app on my tablet as there's only 1 TV in the house and I'm rarely in charge of who uses it when. So far so good in terms of playing games on there. The...
  5. syncing Dragon Quest XI on console corrupts the cloud save file and makes it unusable on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    syncing Dragon Quest XI on console corrupts the cloud save file and makes it unusable on PC: Is anyone else having issues syncing DQXI between console and PC? The game was running fine until I wanted to try the game on my Xbox Series X (I wanted to see how it ran compared to my PC). After...
  6. syncing Dragon Quest XI on console corrupts the cloud save file and makes it unusable on PC

in XboX Insiders
    syncing Dragon Quest XI on console corrupts the cloud save file and makes it unusable on PC: Is anyone else having issues syncing DQXI between console and PC? The game was running fine until I wanted to try the game on my Xbox Series X (I wanted to see how it ran compared to my PC). After...
  7. Minecraft worlds not syncing to cloud; can't see the same world on a 2nd xbox one console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds not syncing to cloud; can't see the same world on a 2nd xbox one console: I own two xbox one consoles. My two sons and I play Minecraft together (not the Xbox one edition). A few months ago we were having no problems loading a world on one xbox, and then on another...
  8. fallout4 and syncing data/cloud to console fail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout4 and syncing data/cloud to console fail: hello. after being prompted to clear local saved games by console to due not syncing correctly i have been unable to re-sync data. all other games have, albeit slowly cache cleared persistent...
  9. Cloud data not syncing to new console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud data not syncing to new console: Hi all, Got a new 1TB console as my day one console disc drive was dying ever so slowly. Had an external drive so I managed to copy all my games over, however when I start up the game it always...
  10. "my other Xbox console taking a long time to sync from cloud" message?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "my other Xbox console taking a long time to sync from cloud" message?: Had this message a few times when loading games or apps. I own a 360 as well but that is switched off. Anyone else got this problem? ad65fc58-d77b-48cc-8793-67e889a9db0f