Club chat not working for most clubs

Discus and support Club chat not working for most clubs in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Club chat not working for most clubs Xbox club chat has been down for some days now... I run a wwe club and alot of members come daily to face one... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PSYCH0 PR0DIGY, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Club chat not working for most clubs

Xbox club chat has been down for some days now... I run a wwe club and alot of members come daily to face one another on wwe 2k18...i even resorted to trying to make a new club... But the chat was there too.... Xbox what's going on... Anyone found. Fix

:)

PSYCH0 PR0DIGY, Feb 19, 2018
  2. mooovis
    mooovis Guest
    Club chat and club lfg not working

Club chat and club lfg not working
    Trying to get our clan Xbox club working properly. The club chat does not work at all even though I am getting notifications about new messages. Sometimes it says only members can see chat even though I am an admin. If I change the message of the day it
    just disappears. Myself and the club owner tried a test lfg, I saw the post but she couldn’t see the comments I put in.

Can this be looked at please.

The club name is Guradians of Destiny UK

mooovis, Feb 19, 2018
  3. Xbox Messaging - Why is it so terrible? Or is it me?

Have you thought about creating a club and using the club group chat??

The Viral Cyrix, Feb 19, 2018
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox Messaging - Why is it so terrible? Or is it me?

Have you thought about creating a club and using the club group chat??
  5. englishcowboy81 Win User

muscle club

Ok so I spent months trying to get this club going and had no interest. I have now joined another club I do plan on launching some kind of muscle club on horizon but will chat with club leader bout you joining the club
  6. Alliance United Win User

Manage Clubs confusion

Hi,

Usually clubs that have it marked as "Private" will not allows users that are not members to view Activity Feed, Chat, and Roster. Once you become a member then you'll gain access to all that. However, even if you have a club as open to "Public" everyone
    can view the Activity Feed, Chat, and Roster even if they are not members of the club. Request for invitation will still allow them to follow the club, but it is to validate/mange users that are trying to join the club.

Clubs that are "Hidden" no one can find or search for unless they are specifically invited by a Admin or Owner of the club.

Hope this helps :)
  7. angelz311 Win User

cant chat in clubs

I cant leave a comment on the clubs news feed. I can change the quote of the day in the club chat. no one can enter chat in the chat box. can type in comment but when push enter nothing happens. I dont know how to check club configuration.
  8. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Club chat thoughts

Yea the chat in the clubs can be over looked. As it was suggested earlier, getting people engaged in the chat room is a must. I try to daily for my club.
Thema:

1. Club chat not working for most clubs - Similar Threads - Club chat working

2. Club chat thoughts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Club chat thoughts: So for me club post/feed are fine but I see one or zero people talk in club chat. Do you all think it needs a big change or is it fine to you? I was thinking something like discord. Share you're...
  3. cant chat in clubs

in XBoX on Windows
    cant chat in clubs: I created a club. added a few members. click on the chat option. can type in the text box but when click enter nothing happens. other members have the same issue. cant chat in my club....
  4. Xbox One Club Chat not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Club Chat not updating: Having an issue where, after I created my club yesterday, the chat has not allowed me to post messages or MoTD. Every time I send out a message it does not stay or even update once I leave the...
  5. Club chat and club lfg not working

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Club chat and club lfg not working: Club chat and club lfg not working Trying to get our clan Xbox club working properly. The club chat does not work at all even though I am getting notifications about new messages. Sometimes it...
  6. Xbox One Clubs - Chat Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Clubs - Chat Broken: Hey all, For the last few weeks now the Chat section of our Xbox Club has not been working. On Xbox One the chat history is shown, but the box you type a new message in constantly says...
  7. Xbox Live Club: Owner cannot post in chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Club: Owner cannot post in chat?: I have created on a club on Xbox live. I am the owner and there are no admins. When i try to message in the club chat. The box is greyed out, "sorry, you cannot chat." Chat settings are to...
  8. Club chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Club chat: i can not nor any member in my club access our chat and it happened today. We can chat in other clubs just not ours ec85e501-9e2c-4366-bea3-6473ee5439ad
  9. Xbox One Update October Club Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Update October Club Party Chat: Hey everyone! I am new to the ambassador program, so, I hope I am posting in the correct area. It seems that after the new update that changed the user interface and pretty much everything, club...
  10. Club Chat feed not appearing for me and a number of my members.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Club Chat feed not appearing for me and a number of my members.: Chat feed is not appearing for me or a number of my members (Terraria Club) Since 12/29/16 2c2b5c88-79ac-43c9-84af-ea08601b63f1