CLUB revamp

Discus and support CLUB revamp in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've noticed recently you cannot ban from the management page, So I suggest on the xbox app and console you put the report delete and ban. On the same... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OneWingedArkBlade, Nov 22, 2019.

1. CLUB revamp

I've noticed recently you cannot ban from the management page, So I suggest on the xbox app and console you put the report delete and ban. On the same List and/or in the management page itself In case people keep breaking the club rules. Making the jobs a lot easier for club admins/moderators. Thanks hope you use this idea in future.

submitted by /u/OneWingedArkBlade
    [link] [comments]

/u/OneWingedArkBlade, Nov 22, 2019
  2. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Revamps

JeeeeetSeeeetRaaaadiooooo !
  3. Mexicola1984 Win User

Revamps

There was talk of a XBLA Cannon Fodder remake, or it might of been a brand new game....but it was only due out in Russia. That was a while back now and never heard anything since.
  4. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Revamps

Lemmings on arcade would be a good shout and I would love to see Wonderboy getting released on arcade, there was a poll a while back to vote for a game to get released on arcade and although it didnt win it was on the shortlist so hopefull their might be
    a chance of it being released sometime down the line
  5. hobblejp Win User

Revamps

Bishi Bashi Special.

It was a PSone game

it was before Wario Ware

It was the most insane compilation of minigames ever think if 4 chan memes had one giant game with all of them in and this is what it would look like. Seriously there was a game called jump for meat where guys on pogosticks had to jump to reach steaks attached
    to the ceiling, and a game called wedding throw where you played the bride throwing a cake from the alter and seeing how many rows back she could throw it in the church.

Thats just two of the games all of them were just as mad.
  6. BrianStorm46 Win User

Revamps

An open world Pacman game like GTA/Saints row.
Thema:

CLUB revamp

1. CLUB revamp - Similar Threads - CLUB revamp

2. Clubs and Auction House in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clubs and Auction House in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox: So I have browsed the forums until I went blue in the face and nothing solved my problem. I attempted support and I'll probably celebrate my 30th birthday before I get a response. First matter, I...
  3. Backwards Compatibility Problem - Midnight Club LA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Problem - Midnight Club LA: I'm having difficulty in purchasing Midnight Club LA onto my One X from the Microsoft Store. Everytime I try to make the purchase, it says that the "offer is not valid in your region" is there any...
  4. I can't remove a toxic player from my club.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remove a toxic player from my club.: I think it's because they are set to offline but they are pretty much just destroying my minecraft realm and saying very derogatory terms to my player base. Really need something to fix this...
  5. Xbox App Club Issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Club Issues: I am having issues, and have for a while now, where I cannot see requests to join my club. When I load the requests it just loads forever never letting me see who has requested to join or letting...
  6. Xbox Club Feed Content Control - Moving Content Between Channels

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Club Feed Content Control - Moving Content Between Channels: Me: Problem: Content submitted to channels in a club you have BOTH CREATED AND OWN will not let you move content to appropriate channels. Clarification: I have 10 channels for title-specific...
  7. I'm the Owner of a Club but I can't Chat or add to the feed

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm the Owner of a Club but I can't Chat or add to the feed: Im the owner of Scaredartists but it wont let me chat or post anything as i am not a memer this shouldn't happen and it means i can tinteract with other members in the club !!!...
  8. Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition Remix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition Remix: It would be cool if EA work with Microsoft to add this game from the classic Xbox to the backwards compatibility for me to play it again. Its one of the best games I've had the chance to play on...
  9. The Golf Club not getting online for two days on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Golf Club not getting online for two days on Xbox One: I have been unable to get my Xbox one The Golf Club game to connect to online. Other games are able to connect to server. Why is this happening? 30d6557c-5f11-40de-99a1-00d26643e897
  10. Every Club including the one I created and own, Is Request to join

in XboX Insiders
    Every Club including the one I created and own, Is Request to join: Member of several clubs and own one. They are all asking to Request to Join. I can't even get to the feed of the club I created and still own. Occurred after latest ASA update Nov 14 . Have Full...