CLUB revamp

Discus and support CLUB revamp in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've noticed recently you cannot ban from the management page, So I suggest on the xbox app and console you put the report delete and ban. On the same... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OneWingedArkBlade, Nov 22, 2019.

1. CLUB revamp

I've noticed recently you cannot ban from the management page, So I suggest on the xbox app and console you put the report delete and ban. On the same List and/or in the management page itself In case people keep breaking the club rules. Making the jobs a lot easier for club admins/moderators. Thanks hope you use this idea in future.

submitted by /u/OneWingedArkBlade
    [link] [comments]

/u/OneWingedArkBlade, Nov 22, 2019
  2. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Revamps

JeeeeetSeeeetRaaaadiooooo !
  3. Mexicola1984 Win User

Revamps

There was talk of a XBLA Cannon Fodder remake, or it might of been a brand new game....but it was only due out in Russia. That was a while back now and never heard anything since.
  4. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Revamps

Lemmings on arcade would be a good shout and I would love to see Wonderboy getting released on arcade, there was a poll a while back to vote for a game to get released on arcade and although it didnt win it was on the shortlist so hopefull their might be
    a chance of it being released sometime down the line
  5. hobblejp Win User

Revamps

Bishi Bashi Special.

It was a PSone game

it was before Wario Ware

It was the most insane compilation of minigames ever think if 4 chan memes had one giant game with all of them in and this is what it would look like. Seriously there was a game called jump for meat where guys on pogosticks had to jump to reach steaks attached
    to the ceiling, and a game called wedding throw where you played the bride throwing a cake from the alter and seeing how many rows back she could throw it in the church.

Thats just two of the games all of them were just as mad.
  6. BrianStorm46 Win User

Revamps

An open world Pacman game like GTA/Saints row.
Thema:

CLUB revamp

1. CLUB revamp - Similar Threads - CLUB revamp

2. Clubs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Clubs?: Hi, I'm a club owner, I have a few ideas and problems with clubs i would like to put in here. Maybe co owner' they can vote to delete the club or transfer co ownership with permission of club...
  3. xbox companion app, "your clubs" wont work

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion app, "your clubs" wont work: i simply open xbox companion app go on clubs, click on my clubs button..... and i get the error almost everytime. https://i.ibb.co/pP5NDqR/clubbug.jpg I have this problem since August Even...
  4. How do you upload game clips to official clubs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you upload game clips to official clubs?: I have been trying to upload clips to fortnite oficial club and I don't know what requirements I need in order to do so. Can anyone tell me how? Pls 3ef05a73-992e-4f1c-a6dc-4cc85c50da71
  5. POSSIBLE BYPASS FIX FOR E-10/1/2/5/6 xbox one X insider club OS wipe and Reset Bypass hack.

in XboX Insiders
    POSSIBLE BYPASS FIX FOR E-10/1/2/5/6 xbox one X insider club OS wipe and Reset Bypass hack.: Was doing some work on a Xbox one X with a corrupted insider club OS that was giving the dreaded E-101/2/5/6 The console was brain dead, made a noise but no display nor white led. I repaired the...
  6. i’m part of the xbox insiders club and I can’t play APEX legends, is this possibly related...

in XboX Insiders
    i’m part of the xbox insiders club and I can’t play APEX legends, is this possibly related...: so for a little extra info, i’ve tried twice now to play apex, I can start the game up and stuff but when I actually try to matchmake, I don’t seem to find a match, nor do i get an error, tell me...
  7. Unofficial Unturned beta club!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Unofficial Unturned beta club!!!!!!: Hi guys and gals, i dont know if this is allow but i'll say it anyway. For people who are still playing unturned, i made a club on this. I dont care if this is allowed or or not but if you want to...
  8. Why can't I share clips to official clubs but others can?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I share clips to official clubs but others can?: Exactly whatbthe title says. When sharing a clip, when i select clubs, official clubs are not in that list. Likewise there are no options to join official clubs. How EXACTLY can i post my clips to...
  9. New store update No tab for official club / achievement

in XboX Insiders
    New store update No tab for official club / achievement: Where did the offical club / achievement tab go in the new store area when u check out a game? I use to use it regularly on the old store design... Was very helpful in many ways..... Miss it......
  10. Xbox Creators Club Program Missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Creators Club Program Missing?: Hello, Since the new Xbox Store Update was rolled out, it would seem all games created for the Xbox Creators Program are no longer available. Is this a known issue or is/has the Xbox Creators...