Club xbox data export

Discus and support Club xbox data export in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a club ( linked with minecraft realm ). I want delete it (i know how do it) but first i want save in a file all post and pictures of the club.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Orombra, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Orombra
    Orombra Guest

Club xbox data export

I have a club ( linked with minecraft realm ). I want delete it (i know how do it) but first i want save in a file all post and pictures of the club. How i can do it?
    Club xbox data export [​IMG]

:)

Orombra, Mar 18, 2019
  2. Orombra Win User

Club xbox data export

i have find folder for club screenshot, it is a cache folder, so for see pictures you need open club feed in minecraft app (for windows 10)

directory is this

C:\Users\(your account)\AppData\Local\

Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\minecraftpe\ClubsScreenshots

i have find every picture, i have copy that and saved in another folder, then i have delete club
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Club xbox data export

Hi Orombra,

That's great, not sure if was possible on the PC. was going off the console. I will go ahead and lock this as it has been resolved.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Club xbox data export

Hi Orombra,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The screenshots and that should be on the profile that added them to the club check in recent captures. There is no way to save this data unless you can upload them to your activity feed or the cloud. You would have to try
    within the club on the picture to see if them options are available.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. killerkaesar Win User

Club xbox data export

If you captured that picture it should be in your captures :)
  6. WPAK Win User

Export Achievement Data

I don't have an answer for that question only a guess,maybe it may only be viewed by members of xbox live, which have to be signed in.

Maybe somebody else will have a answer
Thema:

Club xbox data export

1. Club xbox data export - Similar Threads - Club data export

2. Problem friends and club tab xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem friends and club tab xbox one: Hello I have a problem that lasts for two weeks, when I go on the tab friends and club menu xbox nothing appears a gray page so I can no longer invite and join friends in play or in a group I can...
  3. Xbox one clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one clubs: Im the owner and only person in a club and I want to delete it but I cant c6b29e4b-e4af-4bf0-90a3-25f090e50484
  4. Xbox Live Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Club: Hello, I changed my Xbox Live club name with over 6,000 people in it to try with a different name. I was unaware that I could not change it back. Is there anything at all that I can do to get one...
  5. The Golf Club 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Golf Club 2019: The game will not download and gives me an error code that is not recognized. Does anyone know what is going on with the game? 65a7aafe-601d-48d5-9bb0-ec91c998acce
  6. Invitations & recommendations menu in clubs issue

in XboX Insiders
    Invitations & recommendations menu in clubs issue: When inviting someone to a club from the invitations & recommendations menu that has requested to join the menu freezes then crashes to home submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  7. Five days ago, I told/showed here that social clubs not showing up was finally fixed after...

in XboX Insiders
    Five days ago, I told/showed here that social clubs not showing up was finally fixed after...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  8. Can't Join clubs and I've lost my Save Data

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Join clubs and I've lost my Save Data: Hello there, Yesterday, I went to play Forza Horizon 4 and found that my game had started syncing. It gave me the option to choose Cloud Storage or Local Storage, Local happening to be the...
  9. Have lost all Star Club data in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have lost all Star Club data in Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hi, I play the MS Solitaire Collection daily challenges and Star Club challenges as well. The data for the Daily solitaire challenges is intact, but everything related to the Star Club is lost....
  10. Lost all my game data for Star Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my game data for Star Club: I initially upgraded to Win10 about 6 months ago...totally crashed my laptop. went back to Win8.1 until all the bugs were fixed. Today, After upgrading my laptop to Windows 10, Microsoft...