Clubs been broken for Months now, fixed last update then broken again with the lastest patch!

Discus and support Clubs been broken for Months now, fixed last update then broken again with the lastest patch! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Carlos-VP [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Carlos-VP, Aug 8, 2019.

1. /u/Carlos-VP
    /u/Carlos-VP Guest

Clubs been broken for Months now, fixed last update then broken again with the lastest patch!

/u/Carlos-VP, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Buckswana Win User

Jet Setter Achievement not unlocking

This achievement was broken with the last patch to the game at the end of February. I know they're aware of it, and was actually just coming here to ask if there's any news on it, since it's been almost 2 months now.
  3. S1L3NT-070E3085-EDA6 Win User

PC/Mac users town hall - Is ESO noteworthy?

Broken game is broken.....and now unplayable. Wasted many hoursinto my build and with a patch or two my time has been wasted. DO NOT GET IT. You will be very upset after 2 months and 90 dollars spent.
  4. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Video from friday night on Laguna Alta

Isn't private matches still broken or is it finally fixed? Last forum game night it was broken yet. But that was how many months ago.
  5. MichaelVersak Win User

"Yes or No" voice command not working after latest patch.

This had been fixed, but the latest update has broken it again. I've tried rebooting and recalibrating the kinect, but neither worked.
  6. Fisherman TWO Win User

Multiplayer isn't loading

MP is broken yet again. Supposedly it was hacked, but it's the same symptoms from 6 months or so ago when it was broken. It was fixed for like 2 weeks and now it's down again. If it was hacked, Microsoft and rockstar have no one to blame but themselves
    for letting these cheaters go unchecked for so long.
Thema:

1. Clubs been broken for Months now, fixed last update then broken again with the lastest patch! - Similar Threads - Clubs been broken

2. Problem friends and club tab xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem friends and club tab xbox one: Hello I have a problem that lasts for two weeks, when I go on the tab friends and club menu xbox nothing appears a gray page so I can no longer invite and join friends in play or in a group I can...
  3. Xbox one clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one clubs: Im the owner and only person in a club and I want to delete it but I cant c6b29e4b-e4af-4bf0-90a3-25f090e50484
  4. Xbox Live Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Club: Hello, I changed my Xbox Live club name with over 6,000 people in it to try with a different name. I was unaware that I could not change it back. Is there anything at all that I can do to get one...
  5. The Golf Club 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Golf Club 2019: The game will not download and gives me an error code that is not recognized. Does anyone know what is going on with the game? 65a7aafe-601d-48d5-9bb0-ec91c998acce
  6. Invitations & recommendations menu in clubs issue

in XboX Insiders
    Invitations & recommendations menu in clubs issue: When inviting someone to a club from the invitations & recommendations menu that has requested to join the menu freezes then crashes to home submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  7. Five days ago, I told/showed here that social clubs not showing up was finally fixed after...

in XboX Insiders
    Five days ago, I told/showed here that social clubs not showing up was finally fixed after...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  8. Midnight Club Los Angeles ( xbox one )

in XBoX Accessibility
    Midnight Club Los Angeles ( xbox one ): I really want to play Midnight Club LA its my favorite game and i dont have a 360 anymore so when i saw midnight club on the microsoft store i immediatly went on amazon and bought a xbox one S no...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Auktionshaus, Clubs etc. (Forza Horizon 4 Auction House, Clubs etc.)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Auktionshaus, Clubs etc. (Forza Horizon 4 Auction House, Clubs etc.): Hallo Ich möchte auf das Auktionshaus, Clubs etc. Zugreifen aber da kommt immer die Nachricht: Diese Funktion ist durch die Jugendschutzeinstellungen von Xbox Live gesperrt. Wir haben schon alles...
  10. After some months, noticed today that latest preview finally fixed social clubs not showing...

in XboX Insiders
    After some months, noticed today that latest preview finally fixed social clubs not showing...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]