Clubs not displaying on iOS

Discus and support Clubs not displaying on iOS in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I don’t know if it’s just me, but I’m having issues with the Clubs section in the Xbox app on iOS. I can’t see any of my clubs. I can’t even discover... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Mattjohnsa, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Mattjohnsa
    Mattjohnsa Guest

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I’m having issues with the Clubs section in the Xbox app on iOS. I can’t see any of my clubs. I can’t even discover clubs.

:)

Mattjohnsa, Jul 26, 2020
  2. ThatShowTime Win User

Star Club

There is no Star Club on iOS
  3. lucyan987 Win User

Cerco amici per fifa 12 :)

io cerco gente seria per il pro club
  4. planetRL Iuke Win User

Cannot Transfer Club Ownership

Hey there planetRL luke!

Any chance you can try transferring Club ownership form the Xbox app on a Windows 10 PC to see if there's any change?

Also, can you clarify if your club is public or private?
    Hi, yeah I've tried the Windows 10 app, Windows 10 beta app & iOS 10 app, but none of them allow me to transfer ownership of this club particularly (tried it with another club as a test and everything worked fine).

The club is public, name 'Planet Rocket League'

Thanks.
  5. FurBall2 Win User

Gamepass App - No default Xbox to select

Same issue here but my app is on an IOS device. Everything is configured as above (checked 3 times). Both my IOS device and xbox are on the same wifi network. Ive tried logging out and back in on both xbox and app numerous times but there is nothing displaying
    to make my default xbox
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox app accepting club invites

Hi there

What xbox app are you referring to the xbox app for IoS Andriod or Windows 10 app?. On the Android going to welcome tab >> Discover Clubs tab and your invites will be there. That is one way that I know of.
Thema:

1. Clubs not displaying on iOS - Similar Threads - Clubs displaying iOS

2. i NEED to change my club name!

in XBoX Accessibility
    i NEED to change my club name!: I accidentally changed my club name and now it won't let me change it back. it was originally clan valiant but now its clan valian. and I can't delete it because it has 40+ members. I would please...
  3. new accounts wanting to join my club.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new accounts wanting to join my club.: hello, I am the proud owner of xshxrky fan club on Xbox! the club has around 120 members but for some reason when its really late at night eg 2-5 am there's always low gamerscore accounts that are...
  4. Club channels empty (why)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Club channels empty (why): Went to my no mans sky club today, 3 out if 5 channels had no post in them. There were a lot.. I logged off, went back and now 4 out of 5 were empty (all but main general channel). So i ask...
  5. Xbox Mobile App iOS crashes when making a post to a club and pinning it to the feed at the...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Mobile App iOS crashes when making a post to a club and pinning it to the feed at the...: com.microsoft.smartglass crashes, closing the entire app. -[SmartGlass.SGCreateFeedResult length]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x280b725e0 submitted by /u/TorvicIsSanta [link]...
  6. Hacker kicked people from my club

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker kicked people from my club: Dear Xbox Support, I'm an owner of a wwe 2k club that was recently hacked into. They kicked all of the members out of the club and left me and an admins. This hacker's account was possibly...
  7. Accepting mobile club invitations ?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Accepting mobile club invitations ?: I recieved a club invitation from a private club and am not able to accept it. At first it was because my account was still labeled as being a child but i have fixed everything necessary to now be...
  8. Whenever you try to leave a club on the Xbox app, the app crashes.

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever you try to leave a club on the Xbox app, the app crashes.: Its not the worst bug but it is annoying. It still leaves the club though. submitted by /u/Henrik-Rolled [link] [comments]
  9. Why is my creation club grayed out? [Xbox]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my creation club grayed out? [Xbox]: So I always see cool sounding things on the Fallout 4 updates in the top right corner of the screen. I just saw another thing that says it it FREE, but I cannot select Creation Club. Is it my...
  10. Internal HDR Screenshots not uploading/displaying in HDR on Xbox feed/club.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internal HDR Screenshots not uploading/displaying in HDR on Xbox feed/club.: What is the point of taking an HDR screenshot that inadvertently reverts to an SDR image colour palette when viewed via xbox feed or club? -it seems impractical/nonsensical. Yes, 'it is possible'...