Clubs on Xbox

Discus and support Clubs on Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have 2 clubs . When you try to get on it says no one has posted yet when there ate post up . For those who post , they only see their posts .... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Overcast 123, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Overcast 123
    Overcast 123 Guest

Clubs on Xbox

I have 2 clubs . When you try to get on it says no one has posted yet when there ate post up . For those who post , they only see their posts . Everyone wants to know whay is going on . There os a problem & xbox sent me here for a solution . This really
    is wrong . People get together and look forward to other gamers and socialize . You ate making thos impossible to do

:)

Overcast 123, Sep 1, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Can't join any club

FH4 use the XBOX Club System. I also was not a memeber of any "INGAME" H4 club and got the message, but I was member of 10 XBOX Clubs. I cancel to be a member of one clubs. After this, I was able to join one of the H4 "INGAME" clubs. And after this I also
    was able to join another XBOX Club.

So try to cancel a XBOX Club Membership to join after this a H4 "INGAME" Club
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

I can't delete the club i create before months ago

If you are the owner of the club:

1. From Home, scroll to the Community tab and select Clubs on Xbox.
    2. Select the club that you want to delete.
    3. Scroll to the Manage tab.
    4. In the club settings, go to Ownership and select Delete club.

If you are a member, just leave the group:

2. Select the club that you want to leave.
    3. Select Leave club on the club’s home page.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Club name customization.

Hi there Iam,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with editing the club name. Unfortunately, when

creating a club
    the following instructions are placed due to not being able to change the name:

• Name your club and select Continue. (Remember that your public or private club name will be searchable, so make it great!)
    • Double-check your club’s type and name, and then select Create club.

A club owner is the person who creates a club (or a club is transferred to them). The owner helps ensure that a club is safer and more enjoyable for everyone—they send invitations, adjust settings, delete inappropriate content, and manage memberships. Club
    owners can also invite club members to be admins to help with daily management of the club.

Check out these articles:

Hope this helps.
  5. ThePouchBear Win User

[Mod Removed: Personal] This is my 9 year old's gamer tag please invite him to play.

I would look into clubs on the Xbox One console. There are general clubs and even game specific clubs!
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Deleting a club

Hey Nuke Toast!

Thank you for responding! If you haven't already, try checking out our
    Xbox Clubs
    article. There you will find instructions on how to leave a club you are currently a member of.

2. Select the club that you want to leave.
    3. Select Leave club on the club’s home page.
Thema:

Clubs on Xbox

1. Clubs on Xbox - Similar Threads - Clubs

2. Ubisoft Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft Club: Today I installed an app called Ubisoft Club. Its Its launches, says connecting then freezes on the logo page what do I do is this a bug from Ubisoft or Xbox? How do I fix this? I have tried many...
  3. The problem with the bots and certain clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    The problem with the bots and certain clubs: In light of recent events I was wondering if the Xbox Enforcement team was aware of the growing number of bots that have been adding and un-adding all the time, and if they had any plans to deal...
  4. Midnight Club: Los Angeles. Download gets to 80% then starts again from 0%. Xbox 360 S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Club: Los Angeles. Download gets to 80% then starts again from 0%. Xbox 360 S.: Hello Midnight Club: Los Angeles. Download gets to 80% then starts again from 0%. Xbox 360 S: PAL Europe. - Re-downloading a game bought in 2013 from purchase history of Xbox 360 S. + Every...
  5. Why official clubs "Watch" tab now only shows captures from clubs in general and not from...

in XboX Insiders
    Why official clubs "Watch" tab now only shows captures from clubs in general and not from...: This completely destroyed an already broken feature, since this tab didn't work at all for some official clubs. Now it's totally useless, since it only randomly shows captures posted in clubs,...
  6. Ubisoft club

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ubisoft club: I want to know how to change the email linked to my u play acoount for Rainbow Six Siege 66ca225a-4eaf-4520-857b-f10aabb195cb
  7. Club help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Club help: Does anyone know how to make it so when im in a club, it shows that im playing that club. for example if im playing moderm warfare, on ur friends list it will say im playing modern warfare. I...
  8. Star Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club: I am not boasting because I play a lot. I have 2910 stars and completed all. What next? Do you not get a bonus as you accumulate more stars? 742f1af3-a84f-46f8-8bd0-e41fe4982ff6
  9. Clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clubs: It has me into two clubs I deleted mine and it's still saying I'm in two clubs but I can only see the one I deleted 4ac56a97-ee33-4b0f-8b74-501d29487687
  10. The Golf Club PGA Tour 2k21 accessibility for blind players on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Golf Club PGA Tour 2k21 accessibility for blind players on Xbox One S: Hi, I was wondering if this game (The Golf Club PGA Tour 2k21) can be played by a totally Blind person. I understand that the 2019 game was somewhat accessible. I have the Xbox One S and I play...