Clubs on Xbox

Discus and support Clubs on Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have 2 clubs . When you try to get on it says no one has posted yet when there ate post up . For those who post , they only see their posts .... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Overcast 123, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Overcast 123
    Overcast 123 Guest

Clubs on Xbox

I have 2 clubs . When you try to get on it says no one has posted yet when there ate post up . For those who post , they only see their posts . Everyone wants to know whay is going on . There os a problem & xbox sent me here for a solution . This really
    is wrong . People get together and look forward to other gamers and socialize . You ate making thos impossible to do

:)

Overcast 123, Sep 1, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Can't join any club

FH4 use the XBOX Club System. I also was not a memeber of any "INGAME" H4 club and got the message, but I was member of 10 XBOX Clubs. I cancel to be a member of one clubs. After this, I was able to join one of the H4 "INGAME" clubs. And after this I also
    was able to join another XBOX Club.

So try to cancel a XBOX Club Membership to join after this a H4 "INGAME" Club
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

I can't delete the club i create before months ago

If you are the owner of the club:

1. From Home, scroll to the Community tab and select Clubs on Xbox.
    2. Select the club that you want to delete.
    3. Scroll to the Manage tab.
    4. In the club settings, go to Ownership and select Delete club.

If you are a member, just leave the group:

2. Select the club that you want to leave.
    3. Select Leave club on the club’s home page.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Club name customization.

Hi there Iam,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with editing the club name. Unfortunately, when

creating a club
    the following instructions are placed due to not being able to change the name:

• Name your club and select Continue. (Remember that your public or private club name will be searchable, so make it great!)
    • Double-check your club’s type and name, and then select Create club.

A club owner is the person who creates a club (or a club is transferred to them). The owner helps ensure that a club is safer and more enjoyable for everyone—they send invitations, adjust settings, delete inappropriate content, and manage memberships. Club
    owners can also invite club members to be admins to help with daily management of the club.

Check out these articles:

Hope this helps.
  5. ThePouchBear Win User

[Mod Removed: Personal] This is my 9 year old's gamer tag please invite him to play.

I would look into clubs on the Xbox One console. There are general clubs and even game specific clubs!
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Deleting a club

Hey Nuke Toast!

Thank you for responding! If you haven't already, try checking out our
    Xbox Clubs
    article. There you will find instructions on how to leave a club you are currently a member of.

2. Select the club that you want to leave.
    3. Select Leave club on the club’s home page.
Thema:

Clubs on Xbox

1. Clubs on Xbox - Similar Threads - Clubs

2. Probleme club pro fifa 20[Club problems pro fifa 20]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme club pro fifa 20[Club problems pro fifa 20]: Bonjour une fois dans le club sur fifa 20 impossible de rentrer sur la feuille de match avec le message " une erreur inattendu pendant l'utilisation du club. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement "jai...
  3. Girls Who Game Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Girls Who Game Club: Hi! I'm Lauryn, I would like to ask a question for my fellow gamer girls out there. Would you guys be interested in joining a Xbox club for other girls to talk, play, laugh, and meet each other?...
  4. Getting back into the Ambassadors Club

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting back into the Ambassadors Club: Yes I recently found out that I was removed from the club due to bad behavior and I was wondering if I would be able to rejoin. It was a competitive game when i said those words and i know that's...
  5. How can Windows gamers view ALL the Club Feed Channels in an Xbox Club?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can Windows gamers view ALL the Club Feed Channels in an Xbox Club?: How can Windows gamers view ALL the Club Feed Channels of an XBOX Club? In my club there are 11 Feed Channels of content that Xbox Players can view. Some of these contain important information....
  6. Can't Save Videos Posted To A Club IN WHICH I AM THE OWNER !! Sure, Why Not?? It's Only...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Save Videos Posted To A Club IN WHICH I AM THE OWNER !! Sure, Why Not?? It's Only...: [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Clubs With More Than 10 Games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Clubs With More Than 10 Games?: I’ve recently made a new club and wanted to add games to the likes to play tab on my club and realized I only could add 10 games max to it. Theres a lot of other clubs with 25 max games on their...
  8. Clubs

in XBoX on Windows
    Clubs: I cant create an Xbox club and I don't know why. It just doesn't give me the option. I already watched a bunch of videos but none of them has helped me. 703f888a-d032-48a1-86dd-7e1add403e4c
  9. GTA V social club connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V social club connection.: Every time i try to connect my xbox account, I get this error: Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live account. (My xbox live is still good and...
  10. xbox club

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox club: if I want to join a club and they keep sayin something about my past behavior. and I have never done something like that what should I do fdbb4341-da9e-4f23-b517-b13d63e35b89