Clubs?

Discus and support Clubs? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Admins just delete this thread ffb7994c-c4ad-46ff-befb-3eb650588855 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NinjaLunchBox79, May 12, 2019.

1. Clubs?

Admins just delete this thread

:)

NinjaLunchBox79, May 12, 2019
Thema:

Clubs?

1. Clubs? - Similar Threads - Clubs

2. Star Club Boredom: Can't Get Enough Stars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club Boredom: Can't Get Enough Stars: Hello, I only want to play Klondike and Tripeaks. With those limitations, stars are not accumulating. The game is very repetitive; are there any new collections available?...
  3. Club name change difficulty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Club name change difficulty: I was transferred ownership of my club and wish to change the name. When I attempted to change the name using customize I'm given a message that I need to buy an Xbox club name change from...
  4. Let's Talk About Clubs!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Clubs!: I joined a Horror/Zombie cub and its pretty cool. It for people who like horror and zombie games and I love both so I had to join. I played with a few people from the club and we post screenshots,...
  5. Xbox live Club channel visibility on the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox live Club channel visibility on the Xbox app: OK, so when viewing clubs on the Xbox Mobile app or the Xbox Windows app you cannot view any of the club channels. It only allows you to view the general channel. This is becoming a very large...
  6. Unable To View Clubs

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable To View Clubs: I'm having trouble with not being able to go to clubs. I've joined 2 clubs and I, now for WHATEVER REASON constantly keep getting "tHaT diDn'T W0Rk" as if my Wifi isn't working (funny cause I had...
  7. Xbox live clubs error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live clubs error: So i was trying to post to my xbox live club and when I load it it says that didn't work Sorry give it another try. I try holding power button for 10 seconds and restarting it when I did same...
  8. Xbox Clubs should be more manageable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Clubs should be more manageable: The ability to have a club and manage said club has been a great thing from the start. The one thing I personally have an issue with though is that once the club is made it can not be changed....
  9. My XBOX ONE club is gone. I was the admin and now it's gone??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ONE club is gone. I was the admin and now it's gone??: I was the creator of an xbox club and i logged in today to see it gone. Completely missing. I tried to make a new one with the same name and it said the name is already in use.... So someone...
  10. How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues: [img] Can someone send me a screenshot of where to find the option to join clubs? Where is the option to turn on club adding in ios because every time i try to join a club, it says i cant...