clubs

Discus and support clubs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; as of today, all clubs im in are gone? any knowns issues? it is very odd. 3e87adaa-7b5b-4856-853e-12df98c6d38d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oelikoelie, Oct 7, 2019.

1. oelikoelie
    oelikoelie Guest

clubs

as of today, all clubs im in are gone? any knowns issues? it is very odd.

:)

oelikoelie, Oct 7, 2019
  2. PaltryAmoeba564 Win User

Star Club - New Klondike Pack - Easy I - Puzzle 1 is UNSOLVABLE!

Here is the complete walkthrough.

9 clubs to 10 diamonds

3 clubs to 4 hearts

2 hearts to 3 clubs

K spades to column 1

A clubs to foundation

8 diamonds to 9 clubs

7 diamonds to 8 clubs

7 clubs to 8 diamonds

A spades to foundation

Q hearts to K spades

2 clubs to foundation

J spades to Q hearts

10 hearts to J spades

6 clubs to 7 diamonds

5 diamonds to 6 clubs

A hearts to foundation

2 hearts to foundation

3 clubs to foundation

2 spades to foundation

3 spades to foundation

4 spades to foundation

3 hearts to foundation

4 hearts to foundation

5 hearts to foundation

J clubs to Q diamonds

10 diamonds to J clubs

J diamonds to Q clubs

4 clubs to foundation
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

I can't delete the club i create before months ago

If you are the owner of the club:

1. From Home, scroll to the Community tab and select Clubs on Xbox.
    2. Select the club that you want to delete.
    3. Scroll to the Manage tab.
    4. In the club settings, go to Ownership and select Delete club.

If you are a member, just leave the group:

1. From Home, scroll to the Community tab and select Clubs on Xbox.
    2. Select the club that you want to leave.
    3. Select Leave club on the club’s home page.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Can't join any club

FH4 use the XBOX Club System. I also was not a memeber of any "INGAME" H4 club and got the message, but I was member of 10 XBOX Clubs. I cancel to be a member of one clubs. After this, I was able to join one of the H4 "INGAME" clubs. And after this I also
    was able to join another XBOX Club.

So try to cancel a XBOX Club Membership to join after this a H4 "INGAME" Club
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Club name customization.

Hi there Iam,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with editing the club name. Unfortunately, when

creating a club
    the following instructions are placed due to not being able to change the name:

• Name your club and select Continue. (Remember that your public or private club name will be searchable, so make it great!)
    • Double-check your club’s type and name, and then select Create club.

A club owner is the person who creates a club (or a club is transferred to them). The owner helps ensure that a club is safer and more enjoyable for everyone—they send invitations, adjust settings, delete inappropriate content, and manage memberships. Club
    owners can also invite club members to be admins to help with daily management of the club.

Check out these articles:

Hope this helps.
  6. ThePouchBear Win User

[Mod Removed: Personal] This is my 9 year old's gamer tag please invite him to play.

I would look into clubs on the Xbox One console. There are general clubs and even game specific clubs!
Thema:

clubs

1. clubs - Similar Threads - clubs

2. Can there be an option for 'Clubs' in LFG notifications?

in XboX Insiders
    Can there be an option for 'Clubs' in LFG notifications?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ChainedGraboid [link] [comments]
  3. Can't post custom image from OneDrive, File Explorer, or Xbox beta to the clubs activity...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't post custom image from OneDrive, File Explorer, or Xbox beta to the clubs activity...: Have tried xbox one, andriod phone, and Microsoft stream laptop. Tried several different clipboard apps. Nothing has worked. Sorry if it is just something I have missed'''...
  4. Midnight Club Los Angeles stuttering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Club Los Angeles stuttering: I am currently on Public build and having issues with Midnight Club Los Angeles. If MCLA is launched first on the console, it runs flawlessly, but if, for example, I run any game, close it then...
  5. Inviting to club issue causing crashing to home

in XboX Insiders
    Inviting to club issue causing crashing to home: When accepting an invite request to my club from people that wanna join once you hit invite club crashes to home each time been going on please address this i also have reported this on the...
  6. Why am I not able to join clubs?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I not able to join clubs?: I asked why I wasn't able to join clubs a year ago and the answer was that I needed to be 18. Well, I'm 18 now and it still doesn't work. What's going on? d379d024-cfe3-4454-a5db-8a457c81c0ad
  7. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  8. cant join a club

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant join a club: Im triying to join on a club, but everytime i try i receive this message: "You can't do this because of how your account is set up. Go to your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com to...
  9. XBL Club Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    XBL Club Issue: Hello, my Xbox one says to me that there are two Clubs aktiv on my GT. But, if i want to leave them, there is no Club to leave. So, i can not leave the Clubs, because there are not visible and i...
  10. Looking for Group/Club problems.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for Group/Club problems.: I am unable to respond and post LFGs (looking for group) to community clubs on the Xbox One SPECIFICALLY with one account only with no age or content restrictions while my other account with the...