Co op Achievements

Discus and support Co op Achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need a co op buddy for the achievements. Add/message me on Xbox Live Gamertag: bb3ec39d-8b06-4afd-b3c4-51b1990065e8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scythe Lord, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Scythe Lord
    Scythe Lord Guest

Co op Achievements

Need a co op buddy for the achievements. Add/message me on Xbox Live

Gamertag:

:)

Scythe Lord, Mar 31, 2014
  2. Need players for Co-Op achievements

Don't think they're any co-op achievements, per se. It's more fun co-op

x5rank Da Tankx, Mar 31, 2014
  3. Daniel6591
    Daniel6591 Guest
    Dead Space 3 Achievements

Why did they have to add co-op achievements? So they are basically forcing the achievement junkies who do not like idea of co op in dead space 3 to play co op in the game just to get all the achievements. That is retarded in my opinion. Thanks a lot visceral.
    Co op Achievements :(

Daniel6591, Mar 31, 2014
  4. Daniel6591 Win User

Dead Space 3 Achievements

Why did they have to add co-op achievements? So they are basically forcing the achievement junkies who do not like idea of co op in dead space 3 to play co op in the game just to get all the achievements. That is retarded in my opinion. Thanks a lot visceral.
    :(
  5. x5rank Da Tankx Win User

Need players for Co-Op achievements

Don't think they're any co-op achievements, per se. It's more fun co-op
  6. V King Bill V Win User

Review of Dead Island *May contain spoilers*

There are 5 co-op achievements
  7. YellowJacket LE Win User

Saints row 2?

The jacket will lend a hand if either of you need some co-op brutalness on this game as i need some co-op achievements myself.I tried the co-op briefly awhile back and it's a blast.
  8. Acid Burn04 Win User

Gears 2: Anyone need any achievement help with horde or campaigne?

need help with co op achievements
Thema:

Co op Achievements

1. Co op Achievements - Similar Threads - Achievements

2. Xbox achievement and Xbox 360 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox achievement and Xbox 360 profile: Hello every one I having these 2 issues first : xbox360 games not loading or downloading profile (credentials error) . second : problem with the achievements, recently I don’t get any...
  3. Halo Reach PC Achievements not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach PC Achievements not working: I'm playing Halo Reach on Steam and my achievements aren't unlocking, works perfectly fine for my friends. Any fix? 550c3b77-9524-4b46-9ac0-5180b5991a4a
  4. Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Samsung Android phone for years now because I am missing one achievement, "Guard Duty", that is not unlocking. I have won 164 games of...
  5. Gamerscore still not moving after unlocking achievements. What's going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore still not moving after unlocking achievements. What's going on?: Hello! My Gamerscore is no longer updated or does not increase anymore. The achievements unlocks it on the console normally, but the gamerscore does not increase anymore. This is since the last...
  6. I didn't get achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't get achievement: Welcome.I played in Crysis 3 and tried complete "suited up" achievement.I have completed all requirements: collected all nanosuit modules and improved all suit skills but I still hadn't get...
  7. Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360, achievements in Japanese on my PAL region console with PAL...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360, achievements in Japanese on my PAL region console with PAL...: Hey fellow xbox gamers, I hope you guys can help. I have recently come back to the gaming scene and have rebought an xbox 360 and some games I wish to replay or games I missed. One of the games...
  8. NBA 2K 18 “ Marathon man“ achievement stuck at 68% not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K 18 “ Marathon man“ achievement stuck at 68% not unlocking.: My achievement won’t unlock and it’s stuck at 68%. It’s the “Marathon Man” achievement for NBA 2K 18. You have to run 26 miles in the streets of my career, I’ve done that but now it’s stuck at...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect: I am seeing an issue where the counter on the Achievement for getting silver badges does not match the count on the yearly badge summaries. The discrepancy began this month. I have since achieved...
  10. Gamerscore not syncing after unlocking achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore not syncing after unlocking achievements: Hi I'm having issues with my gamerscore not syncing after unlocking achievements, looks like my last sync was November 3rd and I've got another 2000 + since then.. They are showing unlocked on my...