Co op friends

Discus and support Co op friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone wanna play Co op add me 496d9a26-5015-46dc-9841-1cfa15f2bb3e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xX ToRMeNT x, Mar 11, 2015.

1. xX ToRMeNT x
    xX ToRMeNT x Guest

Co op friends

Anyone wanna play Co op add me

:)

xX ToRMeNT x, Mar 11, 2015
  2. Bckgmnkng
    Bckgmnkng Guest
    is there match making 4

co-op campgain? if not how do you play with friends co-op?

Bckgmnkng, Mar 11, 2015
  3. So how is the online co-op campaign?

Is that co-op campaign against real people or bots? How many friends are able to play the co-op campaign? 6 players / friends total?

CAMMofTHRONES, Mar 11, 2015
  4. SnoFox
    SnoFox Guest

Co op friends

If you are still playing this game and looking for Co-Op you can send me a friend request, message or invite. I am usually on in the evening EST.

SnoFox, Apr 28, 2015
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

So how is the online co-op campaign?

Is that co-op campaign against real people or bots? How many friends are able to play the co-op campaign? 6 players / friends total?
  6. Bilbo of BagEnd Win User

Dead Island - I've got it but I'm unsure what to make of it.

Had a few friends on the PS3 who raved abut it said it's best in co-op. Just need friends to play it through on co-op now
  7. Noble 29 Win User

MP := FREINDS ONLY???

Yes, there is co-op over Live, but I don't believe it's matchmade. If you want to do the co-op, you have to invite your own friends to do it. If your friends don't own the game, you can't do co-op.
  8. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Whos doing coop first ?

If I have some friends on with the game then I will be going right to co-op. If no friends are on the I will start going through the campaign solo. It sucks that we can only play this co-op with friends. I dont have much interrest in the mp at all.
    Mainly renting this for the co-op and single player campaign.
  9. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Does co-op have matchmaking?

Hopefully we have the option to play the co-op with others and not restricted to friends only. GR:Future Soldier did not have any matchmaking for the co-op campaign or the co-op horde mode. It was restricted to friends only. That game bombed almost instantly
    due to those poor decisions.
Thema:

Co op friends

1. Co op friends - Similar Threads - friends

2. No longer able to join parties or see when friends come online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No longer able to join parties or see when friends come online.: I have an issue where: I do not receive notifications of friends coming on line I do not receive party invites I can not join a party or game of a friend via the menus (the options are grayed...
  3. Minecraft keeps kicking my friend

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft keeps kicking my friend: I play minecraft windows 10 edition and he plays it on I os when he connects to my world he plays for a short time then the game kicks him and also i have to shut the Windows firewall off for him...
  4. Games updates seem to be much bigger than my friends

in XboX Insiders
    Games updates seem to be much bigger than my friends: Hello, I'm actually here to report two issues. The first issue is that whenever I get an update, my xbox never seems to update it, the percentage stays at 0. The second is that when I restart my...
  5. Receiving friends messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    Receiving friends messages: I signed into my friend's xbox account through the app months ago and ever since then i've gotten all of their xbox notifications on my phone even though it's been months since i've signed out. He...
  6. Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.: In the settings for the child account following these steps through the menus.. settings-account-family settings-manage family members-child account profile-privacy and online safety-view details...
  7. Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together: So a few months back, I posted a discussion here on the forums about me needing friends...well...I couldn't make any friends. I was to scare and nervous to play with the people who were nice...
  8. How to add to friend's list?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add to friend's list?: How can I add a new friend on Minecraft? He is not in my friend's list. How do I add to the friend's list? 87e83d81-8b8a-495b-acdd-d7ad8c6aeb41
  9. Games and Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and Friends: How Can One Or More Person Gameshare Your Gamepass And Ea Access.? f9d46913-376c-467f-b7c4-a49eb8929492
  10. MIneCraft With Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MIneCraft With Friends: Lately, i've runned into an issue where when i join my friends MineCraft world,(both on Xbox) after like, 5 or less minutes it says "disconnected from server." ive done literally everything i can...