Co-op games?

Discus and support Co-op games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am looking for a list of games that can be played by 2 people in the same household with a single console with 2 or more controllers...? I am new to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KevinRev, Oct 29, 2019.

1. KevinRev
    KevinRev Guest

Co-op games?

I am looking for a list of games that can be played by 2 people in the same household with a single console with 2 or more controllers...? I am new to the xbox community and I need to find games that can be played with 2 people in the same household or
    I may be getting a divorce because of my recent purchase of the XBOX ONE X Co-op games? :) Please help!! Co-op games? :) I have had a few great answers to this question in another thread but am looking at a list that we can choose from...

:)

KevinRev, Oct 29, 2019
  2. cS Legacy cS Win User

What are some good online co-op games?

- My Greatest Co-op Game List:-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Red Dead Redemption (Multiplayer Online)

Left 4 Dead 2 (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus and other modes)

Left 4 Dead (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus)

Dead Rising 2 (Campaign Co-op modes, alongside with Multiplayer Competitive)

Halo Wars (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gears of War 3 (Campaign Co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gerars of War 2 (Campaign co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gears of War 1 (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Dead Island (Campaign Co-op and Survival Co-op)
  3. gbcjr Win User

Good MP games (non shooters)

XBLA:

Aegis Wing *free* (co-op)

Bionic Commando Rearmed (co-op)

Bomberman Live

Castle Crashers (co-op)

Earthworm Jim (co-op)

Geometry Wars Evolved 2 (co-op)

Ikaruga (co-op)

Ilomilo (co-op)

Lara Croft: GoL (co-op)

Peggle

Splosion Man (co-op)

Retail:

Blur

Command and Conquer 3

Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath

Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 (co-op)

Family Game Night *try the demos as some of them are good*

Forza

Guitar Hero *Any of them* (co-op)

Halo Wars (co-op)

Legos *Any of them* (co-op)

Marvel Ultimate Alliance (co-op)

Mortal Kombat

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

Portal 2 (co-op)

Rockband *Any of them* (co-op)

Scene It?

Simpsons, The (co-op)

Soul Calibur IV

Street Fighter

Trivial Pursuit

You Don't Know Jack

Coming Soon:

Dungeon Siege 3 (co-op)

Just from the games I've played.
  4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Co-op multi player games help.....please.

4 player co-op games

No specific order

1. Syndicate

2. Rainbow Six Vegas 1(4 player co-op)

3. Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (16 player co-op)

4. Crackdown 2 (4 player co-op)

5. Marvel Ultimate Alliance (4 player co-op)

6. GRAW 1 and 2 (16 player co-op)

7. Halo 3 (4 player co-op)

8. Rock Band (4 player co-op)

9. Burnout Paradise (8 player co-op in online challenges)

10. Turok (4 player co-op 3 missions)

11. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (4 player co-op)

12. GTA4 (4 player co-op misions)

13. Americas Army: True Soldiers (8 player co-op)

14. Viva Pinata Trouble in paradise (4 Player co-op)

15. Rock Band 2 (4 player co-op)

16. Call of Duty World at war (4 player co-op)

17. Left 4 Dead (4 player co-op)

18. Ghostbusters (4 player co-op)

19. Tom Clancy HAWK (4 player co-op)

20. FUEL (8 player co-op)

21. Guitar Hero 5

22. Operation Flashpoint (4 player co-op)

23. Borderlands (4 player co-op)

24. Left 4 Dead 2 (4 player co-op)

25. Lost Planet 2 (4 player co-op)

26. Halo Reach (4 player co-op)(not out yet)

27. Gears of War 3 (4 player co-op) (not out yet)

28. Mass Effect 3 (4 player co-op horde mode)
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Games with 2 Games on same Console

Hi there,

If you're trying to play the games co-op, not all games have local co-op ability, sometimes referred to as couch co-op. Forza, while it has online co-op, it does not have local co-op.

There are sites out there that will discuss which games have co-op ability. If you want to play them split screen on the same console, look for games that say they support local co-op.
  6. CollapseControl Win User

Coop

You can't handle the co-op!

Gears 3 has the best co-op of your list.

Syndicate, really? I beat that co-op but it was short, pretty dull.

Max Payne 3 doesn't have co-op, yet.

Forza 4, is there co-op racing?
Thema:

Co-op games?

1. Co-op games? - Similar Threads - games

2. Spel betaald maar komt niet op in library of purchases[Game paid but does not appear in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spel betaald maar komt niet op in library of purchases[Game paid but does not appear in...: Ik heb Sea of thieves betaald in de microsoft store maar het spel is er niet. IK heb gekeken in de app en browser in purchases en library en er is niets. Ik kan transactienummer etc doorgeven maar...
  3. Compra de acceso a XBOX LIVE y juegos [Mod Translation-Purchase access to XBOX LIVE and games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compra de acceso a XBOX LIVE y juegos [Mod Translation-Purchase access to XBOX LIVE and games]: Buenas tardes, deseo conocer por qué a la fecha no podemos en Costa Rica comprar juegos o accesos como FORTNITE o bien el mismo XBOX LIVE. Muchos en Costa Rica tenemos la consola pero no podemos...
  4. No me aparece un juego de un amigo -[Translation - I don't see a friend's game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me aparece un juego de un amigo -[Translation - I don't see a friend's game]: Ya puse la cuenta de mi amigo en mi xbox y la configure como xbox principal pero el en su xbox puede desinstalar y volver a instalar el call of duty advanced warfare pero en mi xbox no me aparece...
  5. Bład przy pobieraniu gry [Edit - Translation] - Error downloading game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bład przy pobieraniu gry [Edit - Translation] - Error downloading game: Kupiłem Xbox Game Pass gra Sea of Thieves nie chce się pobrać z niewiadomych przyczyn wyświetla się tylko pobieranie licencji i nagle błąd (grę próbuje pobrać na komputer z Microsoft Store)....
  6. Xbox Game pass Quests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game pass Quests: Hello, can someone pls help me? Today I bought the Xbox game pass and wanted to make the game pass quests but they didn’t show up in the microsoft rewards app. I reinstalled the app and look...
  7. I bought modern warfare using my account, I download the game but every account in my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought modern warfare using my account, I download the game but every account in my Xbox...: I bought modern warfare using my account, I download the game but every account in my Xbox can use it, how can I change that??? c8b210c0-4081-4d1f-b11c-122b19b1856b
  8. Have you ever wanted to live in a world from a game? If so, which one and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have you ever wanted to live in a world from a game? If so, which one and why?: Red Dead Redemption 2 is where I would be! e2da1694-0614-4a82-a4a7-5b0cd0f9bd79
  9. Games saying installed but unrunable, and unmoveable - how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games saying installed but unrunable, and unmoveable - how to fix?: I keep getting the problem of games showing up as recently installed, but they don't respond when I try to run them, and also they do not let me move or copy them from Internal to External. How...
  10. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: Salve a tutti, Ieri ho comprato una Xbox One S e insieme alla confezione mi è stato dato la prova gratuita del xbox game pass, Da quanto ho capito ti fa scaricare i giochi dallo store. Se...