co op split screen player save

Discus and support co op split screen player save in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can a co op split screen player save there info or do they have to start fresh every time they join 4b07fdc3-560b-4f6f-bd1e-d7100b5377fc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CredibleSpade, Jul 1, 2020 at 11:23 AM.

1. co op split screen player save

can a co op split screen player save there info or do they have to start fresh every time they join

:)

CredibleSpade, Jul 1, 2020 at 11:23 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

4 player co-op games

Are you after 4 player split screen campaigns, or just 4 player co-op campaigns.

I'm not aware of any 4 player split screen campaigns, but Halo supports 4 player co-op campaigns. You'd have to check each game, but I know Halo 5 and Halo Reach (I'm pretty sure) support 4 player co-op campaign
  3. JMD2471 Win User

Is the Campaign Online Coop?

It is co-op split screen if you're playing the game offline. If you are playing online it is up to 4 player co-op.
  4. MrK1ngB33 Win User

Co-Op Coming to Titanfall in Next Update

Is this co op as I can play 2 players split screen ??? On same xbone
  5. ArminatorX Win User

In Minecraft, the world is saved to the account that is "Player 1" and starts the game first.

When the second player joins that world, he is saved together with the world in Player 1's save slot.

If the second player starts the game themselves, they start a new game with a new world and empty inventory, as they have no access to Player 1's savegame. To prevent that, make sure that Player 1 starts Minecraft and enters their world, and that Player
    2 then joins that session.

If you want the two players to be able to play independently on the same world, you would need to rent (and pay for) a Realm that is hosted on Minecraft's online service.
  6. PHiLLyizBLaZZin Win User

can a co op split screen player save there info or do they have to start fresh every time they join
    Hi. What game is this for? If you are playing Single Player, both players signed in and playing should have their game saved. If you are next to each other on the same TV it should be the same as well. Normally the game saves for both players and they can
    re-join again if they happen to leave.
Thema:

1. co op split screen player save - Similar Threads - split screen player

2. Xbox 1 2nd controller wont log in, controls player 1 instead. I want to play split screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 2nd controller wont log in, controls player 1 instead. I want to play split screen...: Like honestly never had problems like this ever and its 2020 and my xbox one thinks every controller that gets turn on is player 1. Gfs kids cant play the games they rented and i have another...
  3. Split screen for mind craft two players cannot do this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split screen for mind craft two players cannot do this?: Have xbox 360 and not on live but offline. Been told to use hdmi but still cant do two players. Help? Thanks Daniel b0122a23-9c9c-4241-b0b1-8a07e62f6297
  4. Minecraft Lagging (especially on realms) when more than one player is playing on split screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Lagging (especially on realms) when more than one player is playing on split screen.: Minecraft is very laggy when I try to play it and there is more than one player on split screen, no matter what graphic settings I use, the game is unplayable. Please leave any suggestions/fixes....
  5. Minecaft split screen, other players controllers control first player screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecaft split screen, other players controllers control first player screen.: When additional players join the game in split screen their controllers control the first player screen, with the exception of RT which still works on their own screen. Any ideas?...
  6. Split Screen 2 local player not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split Screen 2 local player not working: I’m trying to play 2 local player on Forza 7. I select split screen then the 3 little lines for player 2 sign in and nothing happens. Any ideas? 81810d6e-892b-40da-9d84-493fd6c6b416
  7. 2 Player Split Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Player Split Screen: Hello!! So I just bought and Xbox One for my kids and bought them Need For Speed. I read the back of the game before purchasing and it says that more than one player can play it, so I got it. Well...
  8. Halo Reach 4 player split screen options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach 4 player split screen options: Dad and 3 kids (1 xbox console and 4 controllers)... what options are available with Halo Reach to do 4 player split screen... box clearly states 'players 1-4' and 'co-op 2-4' but I cannot see how...
  9. 2 Players locally / split screen on xbox one forza motorsport 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Players locally / split screen on xbox one forza motorsport 5: Can i play two players locally locally / split screen on xbox one forza motorsport 5 6b8663f5-a388-4dc5-9232-0773b0f5262e
  10. Freeplay keeps closing before end of the race in 2 player split screen mode on Forza ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Freeplay keeps closing before end of the race in 2 player split screen mode on Forza ...: I have purchased and installed Forza Motorsport 6 Ten year anniversary edition. However when playing free play with another player just before the end of the final lap the game closes and doesnt...