COD: AW Seasons Pass - Double billed?

Discus and support COD: AW Seasons Pass - Double billed? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How come I have been charged twice for COD:AW Season's Pass twice in the last month? Is this an error? cc5674fe-038c-4a57-9c0f-93df68ffb545 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GOODNU 5, Apr 1, 2015.

1. GOODNU 5
    GOODNU 5 Guest

How come I have been charged twice for COD:AW Season's Pass twice in the last month? Is this an error?

:)

GOODNU 5, Apr 1, 2015
  2. Error code 8013AB07, i have enough money though...

I'm trying to get the season pass for Cod Aw!! first time this happened help!!!

UnkindCHIEF JR, Apr 1, 2015
  3. Having to re-buy DLC

on cod AW I have the season pass and the map pack came out and I need to buy it?

ItsTheRealWolf, Apr 1, 2015
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

be sure to check if the transaction is shown twice on your bank transactions. If it is shown twice or shown twice at
    http://billing.microsoft.com you want to contact Xbox Support, if something went wrong they should also be able to fix it.

to contact Xbox Support use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

WPAK, Apr 1, 2015
  5. UnkindCHIEF JR Win User

Error code 8013AB07, i have enough money though...

I'm trying to get the season pass for Cod Aw!! first time this happened help!!!
  6. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

be sure to check if the transaction is shown twice on your bank transactions. If it is shown twice or shown twice at
    http://billing.microsoft.com you want to contact Xbox Support, if something went wrong they should also be able to fix it.

to contact Xbox Support use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. PlanetaryDust4 Win User

Season Pass DLC wouldnt Transfer to Xbox one from 360

I as well have problems with COD Advanced Warfare. Purchased the season pass and some DLC add ons on Xbox 360 . Just got Xbox one and the AW game for one and season pass and DLC add ons say installed on the Xbox one but cannot access any.

Also thought the Havoc DLC was free to season pass holders but I too get to pay £11.59 for it.

Wish someone could help here - very much appreciated :)

Season pass and DLC add ons all say installed via AW Game and Xbox store.
  8. StealthWolf420 Win User

Cracked Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Xbox 360 game

I have the season pass to cod aw and I can't i access any of the new weapons Why? And I paid money and can't use

My *** I paid for this is the second time this happened I'm not happy
  9. aRagingCanadian Win User

Season Pass COD AW issue

And this is another reason why I really dislike Advanced Warfare.
Thema:

1. COD: AW Seasons Pass - Double billed? - Similar Threads - COD Seasons Pass

2. COD Advanced Warfare Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Advanced Warfare Season Pass: Just downloaded the season pass for Xbox One with the 4 DLC map packs. I know I'm 5 years late, but I'm having trouble getting them to download and am finding in my online research many people had...
  3. worth buyin cod ghosts with the season pass now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    worth buyin cod ghosts with the season pass now?: worth buying with the season pass? 1a2b89ce-055e-494c-a6d8-a02c81819f11
  4. cod black ops 3 season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod black ops 3 season pass: is cod black ops 3 season pass region free in europe? 47ce4676-0726-48f6-bdb4-449432d54845
  5. Cod ghosts season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod ghosts season pass: hello I recently bought ghosts hardened edition for 360 but never used the season pass code but now that ghosts is backwards compatible can I use the code for the season pass on my Xbox one...
  6. COD BO2 Season Pass Transfer to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD BO2 Season Pass Transfer to Xbox One: Hello, I want to play the dlc for CoD Black Ops 2 on my Xbox one but I can't download it for some reason. After I while I finally managed to get the account that I bought and used the season pass...
  7. COD season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD season pass: I purchased the season pass and the update for the new dlc released the new zombies map is there but when I click it to play it , it sends me to the store where I would have to repurchase it. But...
  8. CoD IW Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD IW Season Pass: I just downloaded CoD IW season pass for Xbox One. I got a confirmation email saying that I bought it and in the actual game it says I have bought it and to find it in games and apps. I can't find...
  9. Xbox one cod season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one cod season pass: I purchased the season pass for cod infinite warfare today xbox says I've purchased it but will not let me install it HELP 149c73c3-c8a0-408f-a70a-1bfd92cc5e7e
  10. XBOX factory reset, how to get back downloaded apps and COD Ghosts Season Pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX factory reset, how to get back downloaded apps and COD Ghosts Season Pass?: Our XBOX One console was not working properly and after several troubleshooting measures, we were forced to factory reset it. Is there a way to get back the COD Ghosts Season Pass that we paid...