CoD Black Ops: Cold War - installation problems

Discus and support CoD Black Ops: Cold War - installation problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son bought Cold War yesterday, and installed it on his XBox One. All during today, the other updates have been uploading. We've got loads of storage... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RupertSmith1, Jun 10, 2021.

1. RupertSmith1
    RupertSmith1 Guest

My son bought Cold War yesterday, and installed it on his XBox One. All during today, the other updates have been uploading. We've got loads of storage space. When he came to play it today, the updates (campaign etc) disappeared, then the game itself disappeared and started uploading again. What is going on? He has other CoD games, and lots of other games, that work fine, but Cold War seems to be having a lot of problems.

Please help!

:)

RupertSmith1, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  3. noboundz Win User

best call of duty

Depends if you like WWII (CoD 2, 3, World at War), Cold War era (Black Ops), or modern shooters (MW1-3).

-

Black Ops has the best story imo.
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

Regarding your issue I will need you to try following the steps listed below in order to resolve your issue:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another step that you can try to resolve the issue, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

You could also try this troubleshooting step to clear any corrupted data from your device:

1- Go to settings on your Xbox

2- Select system

3-Select storage

4- Clear local saved games and your console will automatically restart

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you always play online so that all your data is saved to the cloud

If the issue still persists after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  5. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Call of Duty Vietnam

COD Vietnam....there is a possibility but remember that Black Ops cover most of the Vietnam War (even if the setting is the Cold War btw) so I don't think that Treyarch will
    do another "Black Ops" 1960's related game, they will making COD with futuristic settings.
  6. CheevoMaster Win User

Rebuying a game I already have

Hello there. Sorry you are having trouble!

Have you tried out these steps?

1. Open the Manage Game and Add-Ons option.
    2. Choose Black Ops Cold War.
    3. Install all content packs that are ready for download.
    4. Close the screen.
    5. Restart the Black Ops Cold War application.
    Cheers,

Cheevo Master
Thema:

1. CoD Black Ops: Cold War - installation problems - Similar Threads - CoD Black Ops

2. Newest Update Kills 120fps in CoD: Black Ops & DV tends to wash out the image.

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Update Kills 120fps in CoD: Black Ops & DV tends to wash out the image.: I've already submitted this error, but looking to see who else is having this issue. The newest update has rendered 120fps Call of Duty: Black Ops useless, the option isn't available to choose in...
  3. Cannot load COD Black Ops Cold War on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot load COD Black Ops Cold War on Xbox series S: I have not been able to load up Call of duty black ops cold war for a while now. I keep trying to load it up, i get the loading screen for about five seconds then i get taken to the home page. I...
  4. COD Black Ops Cold War not given correct edition on purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops Cold War not given correct edition on purchase?: So soon I am going to get next-gen (Series X) and I saw that it's only $10 to get the upgrade to cross-gen. Upon checking the reviews, it seems it only works with standard edition. For some...
  5. Voice Chat not working for COD Black Ops 2 Zombies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice Chat not working for COD Black Ops 2 Zombies: i can hear them but it shows my mic not working/plugged in when switch over platform :) it works fine on the one but when i switch it doesnt wonna work at all (: it worked months ago when i played...
  6. Cod black ops 2., gamepass suggestion and ideas.

in XboX Insiders
    Cod black ops 2., gamepass suggestion and ideas.: Hello, could you add black ops 2 to gamepass for free for one week then £15 after the week, also if you want to make it random when it is added to gamepass. submitted by /u/Nathan2222234...
  7. I bought COD Black Ops cross bundle but I cannot play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought COD Black Ops cross bundle but I cannot play: I bought on december version cross bundle of COD Black Ops. I paid 74.99 euros. Now I have error message that my trial is finished and I need to pay more for play. I contacted Activision and they...
  8. I was banned from COD - Black Ops - Cold War and I don't understand why...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned from COD - Black Ops - Cold War and I don't understand why...: I was banned from above game and when I went to the enforcement.xbox.com - it shows no banned and that I am a good player. How can I appeal the banned when there is no place to log into and ask...
  9. XBOX Series X freezing while playing COD: Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series X freezing while playing COD: Black Ops Cold War: I see a lot of people having the same issues as I am, but what I do not see is any fixes or solutions. I too cannot play Cold War for any longer than a match or two and then it freezes, and kicks...
  10. Transaction Pending for COD: Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transaction Pending for COD: Black Ops Cold War: This might just be because its christmas and they're overwhelmed but I checked with my bank and it says my transaction has been left on pending all day, do I wait it out or do i get a refund and...