COD Blk Ops 1 zombies

Discus and support COD Blk Ops 1 zombies in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have been playing a lot again, get to 30-40 on most maps routinely. lMK if wanna play sometime (especially today/morrow) and have a Mic/headset ;)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Geckosaurus, May 10, 2015.

1. Geckosaurus
    Geckosaurus Guest

COD Blk Ops 1 zombies

i have been playing a lot again, get to 30-40 on most maps routinely.

lMK if wanna play sometime (especially today/morrow) and have a Mic/headset COD Blk Ops 1 zombies ;)

:)

Geckosaurus, May 10, 2015
  2. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest
    Anyone going to the midnight launch?

I went to a midnight releases for MW3 and Blk-Ops 2 its was a lot of fun and not 1 crazy.....Just cold as heck

Up1nSpace, May 10, 2015
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Next year is the year of the zombies

It would be great if COD introduced zombies on Xbox 1 in Ghosts or Advanced Warfare through DLC or maybe a COD Black Ops 3? I really like playing zombies in COD BO2. Never tried the first COD Black Ops though.

smileskybird, May 10, 2015
  4. smileskybird Win User

Next year is the year of the zombies

It would be great if COD introduced zombies on Xbox 1 in Ghosts or Advanced Warfare through DLC or maybe a COD Black Ops 3? I really like playing zombies in COD BO2. Never tried the first COD Black Ops though.
  5. Up1nSpace Win User

Older folks

I am so ready for the new COD/MW4 ? or what ever the game is going to be called.... hope the new COD plays more like BLK-OPS 2 did :D
  6. SE7N DAYS GRACE Win User

New Mature Gaming Community Coming Soon

I had a blast playing COD BLK OPs 2 this past weekend ........ lots of laughs and a great bunch of guys :) .... looking forward to another one soon :)
  7. BigB EC Win User

#AdvancedWarfareMP - It's SO original

Spec ops was MW 2 and 3. Zombies was COD W@W, Black ops 1 and 2. Extinction is in COD Ghosts. I think that is all the co-op modes correct me if wrong.
  8. Up1nSpace Win User

Anyone going to the midnight launch?

I went to a midnight releases for MW3 and Blk-Ops 2 its was a lot of fun and not 1 crazy.....Just cold as heck
Thema:

COD Blk Ops 1 zombies

1. COD Blk Ops 1 zombies - Similar Threads - COD Blk Ops

2. COD multiplayer pack 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD multiplayer pack 2: I’ve been having trouble installing the cod multipayer pack 2, it keeps stopping at 63% but every other add-on while install correctly except for that one. I have done everything from a hard...
  3. Everyone is muted in COD: Modern Warfare (only for the xbox)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everyone is muted in COD: Modern Warfare (only for the xbox): I received a 24 hour Xbox Live enforcement order on the 14th of April. Since then I have been unable to un-mute ANYONE on Modern Warfare. However if I switch on the Cross-play option, then I...
  4. Error code 0x8007045d COD MW warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x8007045d COD MW warzone: I have re-installed the game four times and deleted the saved data multiple times. I still get the error code. Do you guys have any other suggestions as to the cause of the problem? I have re-set...
  5. COD MW19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW19: I've paid for and downloaded the Digital standard bundle but I can't find the game on my console. I can see that campaign part 1 and 2, spec ops 1 and multiplayer have been installed though. Any...
  6. COD Modern Warfare: Cannot access options menu in any mode other than Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare: Cannot access options menu in any mode other than Warzone: Ever since I played Warzone the first time I cannot access the options menu in any mode other than Warzone. Even on the home screen if I press start the screen flashes but options does not come...
  7. Why my cod mw takes to long to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my cod mw takes to long to load: Hi I have an xbox one and i got the new call of duty modern warfare and it downloaded but when i go to play it stays on the title screen and then my xbox says game took too long to load and i...
  8. Cod mw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod mw: can anyone tell me why I can't connect to the servers on modern warfare 7b768fa3-f0f0-4485-a9f8-144e53bdfbe7
  9. COD Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare: After a recent update, when I try to play the game, it displays 'You are missing one or more Multiplayer DLC packs, please visit the store ' and the store isn't available. How can I play the game?...
  10. Fix for missing DLC on COD modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix for missing DLC on COD modern warfare: I finally figured out how to resolve this issue. I was trying to play campaign but was unable to due to "missing DLC". I don't have Xbox Live. The only solution is to get Xbox Live (which...