COD:BO2

Discus and support COD:BO2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I go to play on a map, enter normally, but when the game starts (online), or always appears "impossible to read the disc" or "the storage device... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarinaHaloSP, Jun 20, 2014.

1. MarinaHaloSP
    MarinaHaloSP Guest

when I go to play on a map, enter normally, but when the game starts (online), or always appears "impossible to read the disc" or "the storage device has been removed". What could it be?

:)

MarinaHaloSP, Jun 20, 2014
  2. rmyot001
    rmyot001 Guest
    CoD BO2 Chat

I want to play the chat through my headset and the tv for others to hear. When I go to preferences>voice I checked the box for play through both speakers and headset and I turned the voice volume all the way up and the game volume all the way down and it still isn't playing through the speakers. I also tried playing the chat only through the speakers and there was no chat to be heard at all. Does anyone know how to turn the volume up for black ops 2 or is there something wrong that I can troubleshoot?
    Thanks

rmyot001, Jun 20, 2014
  3. CoD BO2 Chat

anyone have any call of duty black ops 2 zombies DLC map redeem codes their giving away?

rednecksumbtc, Jun 20, 2014
  4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Call of Duty pre-orders down 40% on last year

So like COD 4 then.........BO2.....BO2 its hardly the pinnacle of COD, when did they start playing COD 2 years ago?
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Halo 4 & Black Ops 2

I will buy Halo 4 and rent BO2. If BO2 is really good I will consider buying it but I have not bought a COD game since WAW. That was the last COD I truly enjoyed.
  6. XOGC xBOSSx Win User

Xtreme Online Gaming Community

We are looking for more clans and teams to participate in our COD BO2 Tournaments. Also we are still accepting members for our GTA IV TBOGT Roleplay Clan and our COD BO2 Clan.
  7. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Hardest achievement?

Tower of Babel and Awakening the Gazebo from COD BO2.
  8. MisterFizzle Win User

Cod bo2

Hey there Colmac,

Some people were experiencing the screen freeze and black screen with Black Ops during the outage.

Are you still having these issues?

Let us know.
Thema:

1. COD:BO2 - Similar Threads - COD BO2

2. [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360: buenas tardes, tengo un problema en xbox 360, cuando intento jugar a call cod duty black op II, ha duelo por equipos, nunca empieza la partida, sale el jugador en modo observador y sale de la...
  3. Save file corrupt- Please help ! Cod bo2 keeps erasing my rank level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save file corrupt- Please help ! Cod bo2 keeps erasing my rank level: Cod bo2 has sent me back to rank 18 7 times. What gives. Looking everywhere for answers and none... HELP PLEASE!!! cce78f68-ace7-4044-a658-1dfbd90f2d39
  4. Why do modders run free on COD BO2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do modders run free on COD BO2: why is nothing being done about the modders on Call of Duty Black Ops 2. I used to play this game a lot. Recently my son bought me a gift card for Xbox Live. So I started playing Black Ops 2...
  5. Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.: for some reason started getting these error codes about a week ago and can’t seem to figure out what’s going on. If anyone could help with this I would appreciate it. This is only happening on COD...
  6. Problem purchasing COD BO2 from Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem purchasing COD BO2 from Xbox one S: I can't seem to buy this game from the store. I've already bought few games before, but with this one i always end up with this error: Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try...
  7. Cod bo2 dlcs aren't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod bo2 dlcs aren't working: I downloaded my dlcs from my old hard drive and they wont come on black ops 2 64494dff-8c87-4026-95b3-7f2d37d89f8c
  8. GhostDragon on COD bo2 threatened to hack my router

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GhostDragon on COD bo2 threatened to hack my router: Had a player by the name of Ghostdragon threatened to hack my router. Where do I report this? 86a981ce-7be7-493c-b6c3-3a37985d11f2
  9. Não consigo entrar no Cod Bo2 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo entrar no Cod Bo2 Multiplayer: Oi! Alguém pode me ajudar? Eu entro no call of duty bo2 mas na hora que eu vou jogar não aparece "Loja" para mim poder jogar, eu já fiz de tudo mas não adianta, se puderem me ajudar, eu agradeço...
  10. Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.: for some reason started getting these error codes about a week ago and can’t seem to figure out what’s going on. If anyone could help with this I would appreciate it. This is only happening on COD...