cod cghosts season pass

Discus and support cod cghosts season pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; okay so i purchased the season pass for cod ghosts and i got the online stuff (camo,facepaint) but the season pass hasnt appeared in my download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Itz Rednek, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Itz Rednek
    Itz Rednek Guest

cod cghosts season pass

okay so i purchased the season pass for cod ghosts and i got the online stuff (camo,facepaint) but the season pass hasnt appeared in my download history and i was wondering if i could still get the maps for free or not?

:)

Itz Rednek, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    Xbox One Live Store Prices Revealed

man they sure want a lof for season passes!

BF4 Premium $50

Forza Season Pass $50

Ryse Season Pass 420

CoD Season Pass $50

DR3 Season Pass $30

Lord Dirt, Jan 22, 2014
  3. welsalex
    welsalex Guest
    CODE NOW WORKS! CHECK NOW!

My code which hasn''t been working all day suddenly was accepted just past 11pm Central time. Coincidence? I think not. I demand a FREE SEASON PASS FOR ALL AFFECTED! FREE SEASON PASS! FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE
    SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!

welsalex, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Lord Dirt Win User

Xbox One Live Store Prices Revealed

man they sure want a lof for season passes!

BF4 Premium $50

Forza Season Pass $50

Ryse Season Pass 420

CoD Season Pass $50

DR3 Season Pass $30
  5. ENJAYCEE Win User

advanced warfare zombies?

6. ItIschewy Win User

BF4 - Does it work yet?

I bought cod, as I always do, also the season pass, as always! Then a friend convinced me to try bf4, beginning to regret the cod season pass purchase! Although being a new console I'm likely to invest more money than previous years so I'll buy the bf4 season
    pass too eventually.
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

Downloaded onto XB1, but not on 360?

[quote user="Gamer Nostalgia"]

You have to purchase two copies of CoD in order to play it on both consoles, so I guess I'd assume the Season Passes are tied to a specific console as well.

[/quote]

The COD Season pass is tied to your GT. You wouldnt have to buy the pack separately unless you dont have the season pass
  8. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

The creators of Dead Space are making this year's Call of Duty

COD has been going season pass plus micro transactions for a while.
Thema:

cod cghosts season pass

1. cod cghosts season pass - Similar Threads - cod cghosts season

2. My COD points are not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My COD points are not showing up.: I ordered COD points and my card was charged but the points are not showing up. Who do I talk to about getting a refund? 9680f6ce-5c1e-4a57-9884-fd52b2efa871
  3. COD warzone issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD warzone issues: can’t play multiplayer. Game loads and looks like i will be in a game then i get kicked and xbox one error disconnected due to transmission erroe status VIGOROUS comes up....
  4. I Cant buy a rectrocompatible game (cod ghost)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Cant buy a rectrocompatible game (cod ghost): Goodevening to everyone, i’m here becouse i can’t buy call of duty ghost (digital edition) from the marketplace of xbox.com. For all the pepole, i KNOW, i have to buy this game on xbox 360 or...
  5. Erro de inicialização em COD MW reboot[Boot error in COD MW reboot]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro de inicialização em COD MW reboot[Boot error in COD MW reboot]: Boa noite!! Gostaria muito da ajuda do suporte em relação a um jogo que comprei recentemente, o jogo em questão é o call of duty modern warfare, comprei em uma promoção onde o jogo saiu a 180...
  6. Xbox x series and cod cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox x series and cod cold war: I dont know if this been already been answered or if this is even the right place for this question. I pre-ordered cod cold War the regular edition ($59.99). Im not sure if I'm getting the new...
  7. COD Cold War purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Cold War purchase: Hello, I am not able to pre-order Cold War and I see other people are also having this problem. How can I resolve it and make a purchase? 0d7dc257-bf35-497c-add1-d869f2c3954c
  8. Cod missing data packs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod missing data packs.: This was how a got access to cod data packs,which i could not access previously.first i made an Activision account on my phone , signing in with my Xbox one account.then i got Xbox live gold,...
  9. Question in COD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question in COD: Is There going to be Cod Cold war on Game Pass Xbox? 261153bc-1cac-432a-bb01-2f7bc6a41ffd
  10. : Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Help! 5 days no COD

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Help! 5 days no COD: : Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Help! 5 days no COD Hello SamLongPencil, Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One not connecting to Xbox Live. To...