cod cghosts season pass

Discus and support cod cghosts season pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; okay so i purchased the season pass for cod ghosts and i got the online stuff (camo,facepaint) but the season pass hasnt appeared in my download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Itz Rednek, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Itz Rednek
    Itz Rednek Guest

cod cghosts season pass

okay so i purchased the season pass for cod ghosts and i got the online stuff (camo,facepaint) but the season pass hasnt appeared in my download history and i was wondering if i could still get the maps for free or not?

:)

Itz Rednek, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    Xbox One Live Store Prices Revealed

man they sure want a lof for season passes!

BF4 Premium $50

Forza Season Pass $50

Ryse Season Pass 420

CoD Season Pass $50

DR3 Season Pass $30

Lord Dirt, Jan 22, 2014
  3. welsalex
    welsalex Guest
    CODE NOW WORKS! CHECK NOW!

My code which hasn''t been working all day suddenly was accepted just past 11pm Central time. Coincidence? I think not. I demand a FREE SEASON PASS FOR ALL AFFECTED! FREE SEASON PASS! FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE
    SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!FREE SEASON PASS!

welsalex, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Lord Dirt Win User

Xbox One Live Store Prices Revealed

man they sure want a lof for season passes!

BF4 Premium $50

Forza Season Pass $50

Ryse Season Pass 420

CoD Season Pass $50

DR3 Season Pass $30
  5. ENJAYCEE Win User

advanced warfare zombies?

6. ItIschewy Win User

BF4 - Does it work yet?

I bought cod, as I always do, also the season pass, as always! Then a friend convinced me to try bf4, beginning to regret the cod season pass purchase! Although being a new console I'm likely to invest more money than previous years so I'll buy the bf4 season
    pass too eventually.
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

Downloaded onto XB1, but not on 360?

[quote user="Gamer Nostalgia"]

You have to purchase two copies of CoD in order to play it on both consoles, so I guess I'd assume the Season Passes are tied to a specific console as well.

[/quote]

The COD Season pass is tied to your GT. You wouldnt have to buy the pack separately unless you dont have the season pass
  8. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

The creators of Dead Space are making this year's Call of Duty

COD has been going season pass plus micro transactions for a while.
Thema:

cod cghosts season pass

1. cod cghosts season pass - Similar Threads - cod cghosts season

2. COD Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Modern Warfare: Good morning, When trying to play two in COD MWF ... I get the message: connecting to matchmaking service .... And it will not connect. I can only play one person at a time in multi player. I...
  3. New COD MW patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New COD MW patch: What is everyone thinking about the new patch that came out? Did it really fix the shotgun? Hows the new maps? 7cdfc2cd-ec97-4241-847f-6be67c1c31e4
  4. Xbox Nat type: getting info /COD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Nat type: getting info /COD: Hello, i have had an issue where by every time I start the x1x from standby after playing COD i have been unable to join a party, says connecting and disconnects. It not just me, all my friends...
  5. Xbox turning off mid game in the new cod while I am in a party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turning off mid game in the new cod while I am in a party: Hello so while i an in a party with friends i am playing and while sometimes it works most of the time after a while the xbox just freezes the screen and then after maybe 30 secs it just turns the...
  6. Have not been able to install cod modern warfare since it came out. Neither digital nor cd...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have not been able to install cod modern warfare since it came out. Neither digital nor cd...: I bought the digital version of the new modern warfare over a week ago. I have not been able to install it since due to one of the packs being corrupt. So i requested a refund and bought the...
  7. Error code 0x80070005 when downloading COD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070005 when downloading COD: Hello, a few days ago around COD launch, i attempted to download the game and it would give me the “installation stopped” in the download queue. For some reason the download eventually worked and...
  8. Xbox One X - COD Crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - COD Crash: I'm not able to run Call of Duty Modern Warefare on my Xbox One X without it freezing and completly shutting down my Xbox. My friends I'm playing with (running Xbox One S) are having no problems....
  9. COD Modern Warfare Crashing Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Crashing Xbox One X: I'm not able to run Call of Duty Modern Warefare on my Xbox One X without it freezing and completly shutting down my Xbox. From what I've read, this is a known issue that many users are...
  10. Game Sharing new COD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing new COD: I am stumped. My son was gifted a digital copy of the new COD. We have 2 xboxes. On my xbox it is set up as his home and I am on his. It is not showing up on mine to install. We log on to my xbox...