COD Champs 2015 - Nanotech Personalization Pack

Discus and support COD Champs 2015 - Nanotech Personalization Pack in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I watched the 2015 COD Championship on XBOX Live and I still have not seen any email or Live message for the free Nanotech Personalization Pack for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Courage04R, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Courage04R
    Courage04R Guest

I watched the 2015 COD Championship on XBOX Live and I still have not seen any email or Live message for the free Nanotech Personalization Pack for COD Advanced Warfare. I know it has been past 8 weeks so how do we get the code? I appreciate any help.

Thanks!

:)

Courage04R, Jun 30, 2015
  2. MLG COD champs watch and win sweepstakes by xbox live

Hi, my brother is having an issue where he did not receive a reward for this giveaway. The giveaway stated that it would give a free nanotech personalization pack in Advanced Warfare if you watched the COD champs on your xbox. he did what the giveaway
    required and did not receive a code. i received my code on the 29th of april but he has not received his. he wanted me to report this for him. his GT is PandaFart69

SexyLumberjak, Jun 30, 2015
  3. Free Nanotech DLC Personalization Pack - CoD Championships

I kinda have the same as Robles accept when I got mine I accidentally deleted it

iKruciaL Tekk, Jun 30, 2015
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

Free Nanotech DLC Personalization Pack - CoD Championships

Hey there iKruciaL Tekk!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  5. GGarzz Win User

AW New personalization Packs not working on Xbox One???? Why

I found something that might help some of you. It didn't work for me, but it worked for a few of my friends.

"Close Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

From the dashboard, go to My games and apps.

Highlight Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and press the Options button.

Select Manage game.

Highlight the COD Champs Personalization Pack and press the Options button.

Select Uninstall.

Launch Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

Go to Multiplayer, then to the Store.

Highlight the COD Champs Personalization Pack, then select Install."

I found that on the activision support website. sorry if this was already mentioned, I didn't feel like reading all the responses quite yet. But I hope this helps some of you.

Like I said, that method did not work for me... If anyone knows another way, please link me. Thanks!
  6. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

Did MS steal the show?

Putting everyone's personal tastes and opinions of the game aside, CoD is still the reigning sales champ as far as year-to-year games go. Sony landing those map packs was probably the biggest win of the event. Bethesda simply drowned everyone else out.
    MS may have made some decent strides as they try to claw back their reputation, but it certainly wasn't anything close to a resounding win.
  7. Infinade Win User

CoD Champs rewards?

I also have this problem, and I haven't received the code either! Does anyone know why?
  8. OriginalEyeball Win User

Tips for (starting)competitive Call of Duty Ghosts players

So, You gonna dethrown CoL at CoD champs then op?
Thema:

1. COD Champs 2015 - Nanotech Personalization Pack - Similar Threads - COD Champs 2015

2. 360 game(cod bo1 & aw) not working on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 game(cod bo1 & aw) not working on xbox one s: I have cod bo1 and cod aw (backwards compatible) but when I put them in my Xbox one s they dont load and show an error. Do I need wifi to download it or something?...
  3. Cod bo4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod bo4: I was wondering if anyone on here could tell me why i dont recieve any of my medals for spectre when using him in multiplayer? I tried activision but they seemed to have lost my profile somehow...
  4. Cod bo4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod bo4: Any word on the mkll's yet? My daemon,switchblade,mx9,swaft rft,and kap 45 are all stuck and wont level up? Its been almost a month now and i hope i didnt wadte money on some of those?...
  5. Can someone please buy me COD Black Ops 3 Zombies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please buy me COD Black Ops 3 Zombies?: I know this may sound like i am begging or something like that, but im just a guy in need. I'm struggling with money issues and i really would like to receive some nostalgia and be able to play...
  6. Did not receive COD Points in Call of Duty WW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive COD Points in Call of Duty WW2: Hello everyone, I recently purchases Call of Duty WW2 Gold Edition on my Xbox One. The description in microsoft store said that I would receive 1,100 COD Points, but when I opened my game the COD...
  7. CoD MW2 - Frozen classes - Looking for generous individual to help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD MW2 - Frozen classes - Looking for generous individual to help...: Hey, y'all. It finally happened to me. After nearly 10 years playing CoD MW2, one of two modders in a free-for-all lobby froze my classes and is holding my game hostage, "offering" to fix it for...
  8. COD vs Battlefield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD vs Battlefield: I have only played the CoD games. I would play the Battlefield games but I’m not interested in playing them. 2575d513-303d-4e8e-9e95-d1ad5dae3f6b
  9. CoD Champs rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    CoD Champs rewards?: I have seen several people posting that they received the code for watching the live stream via the XBox live events app. I was wondering when we were to expect that code. I figured it might be a...
  10. MLG COD champs watch and win sweepstakes by xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MLG COD champs watch and win sweepstakes by xbox live: Hi, my brother is having an issue where he did not receive a reward for this giveaway. The giveaway stated that it would give a free nanotech personalization pack in Advanced Warfare if you...