COD Champs 2015 - Nanotech Personalization Pack

Discus and support COD Champs 2015 - Nanotech Personalization Pack in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I watched the 2015 COD Championship on XBOX Live and I still have not seen any email or Live message for the free Nanotech Personalization Pack for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Courage04R, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Courage04R
    Courage04R Guest

I watched the 2015 COD Championship on XBOX Live and I still have not seen any email or Live message for the free Nanotech Personalization Pack for COD Advanced Warfare. I know it has been past 8 weeks so how do we get the code? I appreciate any help.

Thanks!

:)

Courage04R, Jun 30, 2015
  2. MLG COD champs watch and win sweepstakes by xbox live

Hi, my brother is having an issue where he did not receive a reward for this giveaway. The giveaway stated that it would give a free nanotech personalization pack in Advanced Warfare if you watched the COD champs on your xbox. he did what the giveaway
    required and did not receive a code. i received my code on the 29th of april but he has not received his. he wanted me to report this for him. his GT is PandaFart69

SexyLumberjak, Jun 30, 2015
  3. Free Nanotech DLC Personalization Pack - CoD Championships

I kinda have the same as Robles accept when I got mine I accidentally deleted it

iKruciaL Tekk, Jun 30, 2015
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

Free Nanotech DLC Personalization Pack - CoD Championships

Hey there iKruciaL Tekk!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  5. GGarzz Win User

AW New personalization Packs not working on Xbox One???? Why

I found something that might help some of you. It didn't work for me, but it worked for a few of my friends.

"Close Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

From the dashboard, go to My games and apps.

Highlight Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and press the Options button.

Select Manage game.

Highlight the COD Champs Personalization Pack and press the Options button.

Select Uninstall.

Launch Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

Go to Multiplayer, then to the Store.

Highlight the COD Champs Personalization Pack, then select Install."

I found that on the activision support website. sorry if this was already mentioned, I didn't feel like reading all the responses quite yet. But I hope this helps some of you.

Like I said, that method did not work for me... If anyone knows another way, please link me. Thanks!
  6. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

Did MS steal the show?

Putting everyone's personal tastes and opinions of the game aside, CoD is still the reigning sales champ as far as year-to-year games go. Sony landing those map packs was probably the biggest win of the event. Bethesda simply drowned everyone else out.
    MS may have made some decent strides as they try to claw back their reputation, but it certainly wasn't anything close to a resounding win.
  7. Infinade Win User

CoD Champs rewards?

I also have this problem, and I haven't received the code either! Does anyone know why?
  8. OriginalEyeball Win User

Tips for (starting)competitive Call of Duty Ghosts players

So, You gonna dethrown CoL at CoD champs then op?
Thema:

1. COD Champs 2015 - Nanotech Personalization Pack - Similar Threads - COD Champs 2015

2. buying old cod's map packs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying old cod's map packs?: i think i buy waw,mw2,bo1,mw3, map packs because im bored the few maps and i love the old cods what you think worth it??? 3c8cd587-5c5b-41c0-9cd4-86fadba44ce6
  3. Cod ghosts says it’s not backwards compatible error (0x8082000c)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cod ghosts says it’s not backwards compatible error (0x8082000c): Ive just got a new xbox one and was going to play cod ghosts when it said it wasnt backward compatible i checked and it said it was so i dont know what to do e9c21c8e-1eaf-4988-8ab9-47cf91b080ec
  4. Starting a mulitplayer game in COD WWII

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starting a mulitplayer game in COD WWII: Tried everything it said to do but I can't figure it out need help eced260f-da83-4417-a55f-adb21b809b3b
  5. Cod Ghosts digital hardened edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Ghosts digital hardened edition: I bought the Cod Ghosts digital hardened edition for xbox one but it didnt come with the actual game. All I got was ask the DLC items. 4e06bfce-485c-4b0d-b8e3-d45ee883303b
  6. worth buyin cod ghosts with the season pass now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    worth buyin cod ghosts with the season pass now?: worth buying with the season pass? 1a2b89ce-055e-494c-a6d8-a02c81819f11
  7. One X CoD Black Ops 4 multiplayer loopt vast

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One X CoD Black Ops 4 multiplayer loopt vast: Ik heb een probleem met black ops 4. Ik heb in november 2018 een nieuwe Xbox One X gekocht en Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Ik heb in mijn nieuwbouw woning glasvezel van kpn met 100mb's internet met...
  8. cod black ops 3 season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod black ops 3 season pass: is cod black ops 3 season pass region free in europe? 47ce4676-0726-48f6-bdb4-449432d54845
  9. CoD Champs rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    CoD Champs rewards?: I have seen several people posting that they received the code for watching the live stream via the XBox live events app. I was wondering when we were to expect that code. I figured it might be a...
  10. MLG COD champs watch and win sweepstakes by xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MLG COD champs watch and win sweepstakes by xbox live: Hi, my brother is having an issue where he did not receive a reward for this giveaway. The giveaway stated that it would give a free nanotech personalization pack in Advanced Warfare if you...