CoD Champs rewards?

Discus and support CoD Champs rewards? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have seen several people posting that they received the code for watching the live stream via the XBox live events app. I was wondering when we were... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by stefanAKAgod, May 27, 2015.

1. stefanAKAgod
    stefanAKAgod Guest

CoD Champs rewards?

I have seen several people posting that they received the code for watching the live stream via the XBox live events app. I was wondering when we were to expect that code. I figured it might be a couple months, but I still haven't received anything. Thank
    you!

:)

stefanAKAgod, May 27, 2015
  2. Tips for (starting)competitive Call of Duty Ghosts players

So, You gonna dethrown CoL at CoD champs then op?

OriginalEyeball, May 27, 2015
  3. Dathwas
    Dathwas Guest
    I Pre-Ordered Fallout 4,Have not received my Fallout 3 code

Hello,I've pre ordered fallout 4. Havent ever received my Fallout 3 code. My gamertag is Darth Champs

Thank you!

Dathwas, May 27, 2015
  4. Infinade
    Infinade Guest

CoD Champs rewards?

I also have this problem, and I haven't received the code either! Does anyone know why?

Infinade, Jun 4, 2015
  5. Infinade Win User

CoD Champs rewards?

I also have this problem, and I haven't received the code either! Does anyone know why?
  6. OriginalEyeball Win User

Tips for (starting)competitive Call of Duty Ghosts players

So, You gonna dethrown CoL at CoD champs then op?
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Sniper Frog

COD is ALL about connections and connections can make you a chump or a champ.
  8. carbonfibah Win User

Hackers, Xbox Live, and Activision as well as whoever makes Call of Duty version X Klled the game

You had a bad day on CoD huh? I feel ya. Keep ya chin up champ!
  9. kmitchell63 Win User

Map Packs

24 player ranked War on Champs when it first came out were the best. My favorite cod 3 map
Thema:

CoD Champs rewards?

1. CoD Champs rewards? - Similar Threads - CoD Champs rewards

2. COD WWII DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WWII DLC: I purchased a dlc for COD WWII as a gift for a friend. Turns OT he already has that one. However, he dies not have the first three. How can he get the first dlc in exchange for the fourth, the one...
  3. COD MW digital not downloading

in XBoX Accessibility
    COD MW digital not downloading: I play the game a lot, and there was update today. I play on the digital version on Xbox X. I tried to update it and the download kept stopping and i had to press resume download every other...
  4. new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought...: new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought a disk still same problems. Dev ERROR 6317, 6323, and 356. 4 going on 5 weeks cant play a game in any...
  5. COD-room for improvement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD-room for improvement: So I have been playing the Call of Duty series pretty much from the beginning. Is always admiration for the game however I am creating this post to talk about Room for Improvement. I will preface...
  6. COD modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD modern warfare: When i go to multi player in keeps coming up with check internet connection but my internet is working, i have been playing other games with no problem. Thank you...
  7. COD Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Modern Warfare: Good morning, When trying to play two in COD MWF ... I get the message: connecting to matchmaking service .... And it will not connect. I can only play one person at a time in multi player. I...
  8. New COD MW patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New COD MW patch: What is everyone thinking about the new patch that came out? Did it really fix the shotgun? Hows the new maps? 7cdfc2cd-ec97-4241-847f-6be67c1c31e4
  9. COD Champs 2015 - Nanotech Personalization Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    COD Champs 2015 - Nanotech Personalization Pack: I watched the 2015 COD Championship on XBOX Live and I still have not seen any email or Live message for the free Nanotech Personalization Pack for COD Advanced Warfare. I know it has been past...
  10. MLG COD champs watch and win sweepstakes by xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MLG COD champs watch and win sweepstakes by xbox live: Hi, my brother is having an issue where he did not receive a reward for this giveaway. The giveaway stated that it would give a free nanotech personalization pack in Advanced Warfare if you...