COD Cold War, cannot play?

Discus and support COD Cold War, cannot play? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I've purchased COD cold war Cross gen but am still locked out. Whenever I hit purchase it tells me I already own it but does not refresh the title... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oh Human Child, Apr 8, 2021.

1. COD Cold War, cannot play?

Hi

I've purchased COD cold war Cross gen but am still locked out. Whenever I hit purchase it tells me I already own it but does not refresh the title screen to reflect this?

Michael

:)

Oh Human Child, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello Oh Human Child, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

Cannot install COD Cold War

Hello there @WVnNC, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about the installation issue; However, we have multiple detailed troubleshooting steps for this matter on the official Xbox website to help you take care of it. Before going through
    the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console to check if
    it's installing this time.

Another thing you should troubleshoot is your persistent storage by selecting Profile & system > Settings > Devices
    & connections
    , and then selecting either Blu-ray and then select Persistent storage to clear it.

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...game-or-app-installation-problems-on-xbox-one

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you
    to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

Feel free to give us your feedback by voting below if the reply was helpful!
  5. BongKaos Win User

COD 2014

COD COLD WAR---- Not 1 shot fired :) This year YOU maybe drafted !!!!!
  6. AtomicFreddy114 Win User

COD cold war

got the game played it for a short time and turn off the xbox and now it won't allow me toplay the game ???
Thema:

1. COD Cold War, cannot play? - Similar Threads - COD Cold War

2. CoD Cold War Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Cold War Disc: I am not sure why xbox customer support is gone but i need someone to reach out. I bought Cold War normal edition on disc when it released and now purchased a series x finally. Well come to find...
  3. Cod Cold War not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Cold War not downloading: My friend cannot install cold war on his box one and every time he tries to do so, the installation is stopped almost immediately. He has tried a lot of things but nothing is working. If anyone is...
  4. Cod Cold War for Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Cold War for Xbox Series S: I currently have the Xbox One S and the standard edition of Cold War installed. In a few weeks I’m going to get the Xbox Series S and I was wondering if I have to buy the Next gen version for Cold...
  5. Cod cold war gold edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod cold war gold edition: I bought call of duty cold war good edition for xbox one it was working now it says i haveto pay for it again. Why is that i didn't spend 89 dollars for nothing. Is there a way u can fix this for...
  6. COD Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Cold War: Cod Cold war stopped playing two weeks ago. It would crash when trying to load. I reset my xbox and still the same. I reset and deleteted everything then reinstalled the whole xbox. Now i get the...
  7. CoD Cold War Xbox Error Codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    CoD Cold War Xbox Error Codes: Hello! We bought Cold War for the xbox x upon it’s reease date and have played it issue-free until yesterday. I completed the campaign at last, and the next time I logged in online, I played split...
  8. Cod Cold War stuck on initial loading screen xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Cold War stuck on initial loading screen xbox one: Having an issue with cold war digital copy on xbox one, I'm unable to get past the very first loading screen when opening the game. Screen doesn't go black or anything like that, it just never...
  9. COD: Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Cold War: Trying to install Cold War, and the game will start downloading. Sometimes I’m on for a while and sometimes I’m not, but I’ve tried to install this game about 3-4 times now, and everytime the game...
  10. COD Cold War series X version (disc) not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Cold War series X version (disc) not working: As per this thread, how about some assistance: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/cod-cold-war-series-x-version-disc-not-working/07244fbf-eede-48a1-b8ca-e8ba7e6f10ef...