Cod Cold War for Xbox Series S

Discus and support Cod Cold War for Xbox Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I currently have the Xbox One S and the standard edition of Cold War installed. In a few weeks I’m going to get the Xbox Series S and I was wondering... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ruby6., Apr 8, 2021.

1. Ruby6.
    Ruby6. Guest

I currently have the Xbox One S and the standard edition of Cold War installed. In a few weeks I’m going to get the Xbox Series S and I was wondering if I have to buy the Next gen version for Cold War at it’s full price.

Thank you

:)

Ruby6., Apr 8, 2021
  2. CR4T3R Win User

Call of Duty:Cold war

You can try to buy the CD, unless you have a Xbox Series S. I'm not sure, because I don't have CoD: Cold War, but it should work.
  3. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Help Cold War raytracing series S

Hi,

The Series S version of Cold War does not have the raytracing feature.
  5. stefanfurgala Win User

Call of Duty:Cold war

You can try to buy the CD, unless you have a Xbox Series S. I'm not sure, because I don't have CoD: Cold War, but it should work.
    I have already got the CD. That's the annoying thing
  6. Boombaa Win User

Cold war Upgrade to next gen

Thema:

1. Cod Cold War for Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - Cod Cold War

2. Not able to load COD Cold War on Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Not able to load COD Cold War on Xbox series X: I have tried factory restarts, soft resets, reinstalling the game, and I have made sure 100 times that I am trying to load the optimized version for series x but I still cannot play the game....
  3. CoD Cold War Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Cold War Disc: I am not sure why xbox customer support is gone but i need someone to reach out. I bought Cold War normal edition on disc when it released and now purchased a series x finally. Well come to find...
  4. Cod Cold War not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Cold War not downloading: My friend cannot install cold war on his box one and every time he tries to do so, the installation is stopped almost immediately. He has tried a lot of things but nothing is working. If anyone is...
  5. COD Cold War, cannot play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Cold War, cannot play?: Hi I've purchased COD cold war Cross gen but am still locked out. Whenever I hit purchase it tells me I already own it but does not refresh the title screen to reflect this? Michael...
  6. Cod cold war gold edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod cold war gold edition: I bought call of duty cold war good edition for xbox one it was working now it says i haveto pay for it again. Why is that i didn't spend 89 dollars for nothing. Is there a way u can fix this for...
  7. COD Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Cold War: Cod Cold war stopped playing two weeks ago. It would crash when trying to load. I reset my xbox and still the same. I reset and deleteted everything then reinstalled the whole xbox. Now i get the...
  8. CoD Cold War Xbox Error Codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    CoD Cold War Xbox Error Codes: Hello! We bought Cold War for the xbox x upon it’s reease date and have played it issue-free until yesterday. I completed the campaign at last, and the next time I logged in online, I played split...
  9. Cod Cold War stuck on initial loading screen xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Cold War stuck on initial loading screen xbox one: Having an issue with cold war digital copy on xbox one, I'm unable to get past the very first loading screen when opening the game. Screen doesn't go black or anything like that, it just never...
  10. COD: Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Cold War: Trying to install Cold War, and the game will start downloading. Sometimes I’m on for a while and sometimes I’m not, but I’ve tried to install this game about 3-4 times now, and everytime the game...