COD: Cold War, Unable To Play

Discus and support COD: Cold War, Unable To Play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason, it does not show i purchased Cold War, yet I’ve bought the cross-platform edition and still says i need to buy it when i already have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gio™, May 14, 2022.

1. Gio™
    Gio™ Guest

For some reason, it does not show i purchased Cold War, yet I’ve bought the cross-platform edition and still says i need to buy it when i already have the base xbox one cold war and the x|s version. Whenever i install the base one, i have the campaign add on, the multiplayer add on, the dead ops add on, and the zombies add on. Then below it shows the black ops cold war free access thing that i used before i bought the game to try it. I think that has something to do with why i can’t play and says i don’t have the game but please help!

:)

Gio™, May 14, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Gio:tm:! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You should try installing from the web browser, first look for the game here

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Then press in the picture of the game and you will be redirected to Xbox web store, there log with the same account, press on the install to button, select your console
  3. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  4. Jadan Duran Win User

CoD Cold War is broken please help

I just reset my xbox and reinstalled CoD Cold War and it’s still asking me to buy the game i had preorderd the ultimate edition when the game was on preorder and have played since day 1 of Cold War and this has never happend till yesterday
  5. BongKaos Win User

COD 2014

COD COLD WAR---- Not 1 shot fired :) This year YOU maybe drafted !!!!!
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

COD Cold War, cannot play?

Hello Oh Human Child, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. COD: Cold War, Unable To Play - Similar Threads - COD Cold War

2. COD Black Ops Cold war - Offline Mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops Cold war - Offline Mode: Currently I do not have a Gold membership (it's not worth it, I mostly play solo, so please don't suggest purchasing an additional membership to play the games I own). I am trying to play Black...
  3. Cod Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Cold War: My call of duty Cold War keeps reinstalling itself after I have uninstalled it 06df7151-91ac-4610-8418-f24a0c6c8e49
  4. COD Cold War says partially installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Cold War says partially installed: COD keeps warning me that I haven't played a part of the game and asks if I want to delete it. I hit no but I think the last time I hit yes on accident. Now it says that my multiplayer is...
  5. I've been playing Cod cold war since November 5, I've played this afternoon now I get a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been playing Cod cold war since November 5, I've played this afternoon now I get a...: I've been playing Cod cold war since November 5, I've played this afternoon now I get a message I have to buy this when I'm in the main menu of the game visible I already own it is also in the...
  6. Xbox Series X geht aus / cold war cod

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X geht aus / cold war cod: Und das nur bei Call of Duty Gold war. Bekannt wars schon bei der Kampagne. Aber jetzt ist es bei der neuen Zombie map von season 6. Lüfter wird kaut, konsole geht aus und dann die meldubg...
  7. Why am I forced to get an Xbox Live Subscription to Play COD Cold War.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I forced to get an Xbox Live Subscription to Play COD Cold War.: I paid $65 so I can play COD Cold War on my Xbox One. I do not want to play multiplayer. I want to play offline campaign mode. Why is Xbox forcing me to pay for a monthly subscription? ): The game...
  8. COD Cold War asks to purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Cold War asks to purchase.: My brother purchased Cold War on his account, and when he signs on to my Xbox and installs it, it asks to purchase again when you start it. I’ve looked online and it seems I’m missing the 4...
  9. Xbox series X can't play COD cold war anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X can't play COD cold war anymore: I'm having a serious issue on my Xbox series x I just got. I purchased the ultimate edition of cod blackout a year ago on my Xbox one and that edition includes the series x/s optimized editions....
  10. COD cold war re-install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD cold war re-install: So i had the trial, i done the pre install ages ago, only just got the game on disc as a birthday present july 26th 2021 and despite installing the whole thing tells me to purchase full game?...